The really slow loss team!

Ha, ha, ha :D

I don't go to group and haven't for ages cos I'm doing cc but I was weighing in on a Friday at boots. Then I missed a week and decided it would be easier if I got some scales at home. So I ordered some and they came last tues I checked I weighed the same on them as boots by weighing myself on both the same day. Then last wed I decided to weigh in in the morning for an official weigh in and went from there. I guess it doesn't matter when official weigh in is If I'm losing I'm losing and the scales will keep
Going down over a period of time. I'm not getting hung up on it cos I know it's wrong lol. I just need to spend today drinking water cos I feel thirsty for some reason. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have weigh tonight and I am a bit nervous as I know I will be in next stone bracket again as I was only 0.5lb away before my holiday.

However I have been calorie counting since Saturday and I have been to the gym twice so I am back on the motivation wagon.

Lisa you have PCOS like me and we are not meant to eat carb heavy I rarely eat bread during the week and sticking to green days means I can have nuts as my hex b instead of cereal, alpen lights etc. Sweet potato is better then normal potato or have butternut squash wedges or celeriac which is even free on red.

It is difficult to cut down on carbs if I have a homemade veg curry I rarely have rice with it. Eggs and bananas do supposedly bung you up.

It is difficult losing the carbs when like me you don't eat meat and two veg and I have tried and failed many times

I have weigh tonight and I am a bit nervous as I know I will be in next stone bracket again as I was only 0.5lb away before my holiday.

However I have been calorie counting since Saturday and I have been to the gym twice so I am back on the motivation wagon.

Lisa you have PCOS like me and we are not meant to eat carb heavy I rarely eat bread during the week and sticking to green days means I can have nuts as my hex b instead of cereal, alpen lights etc. Sweet potato is better then normal potato or have butternut squash wedges or celeriac which is even free on red.

It is difficult to cut down on carbs if I have a homemade veg curry I rarely have rice with it. Eggs and bananas do supposedly bung you up.

It is difficult losing the carbs when like me you don't eat meat and two veg and I have tried and failed many times

Yes that's what I read. I'll cut back on what I can & adjust as much as possible. Hope you get on ok at WI!! Let us know :)

good luck hun. hope it goes well x

Ooo good luck with WI!! I've had a so/so week been over syns a few days and under, I'm thinking doing mine weekly may be a better option than daily limits. On day 3 of 30 day shred I thought I'd have a rest day today as could barely get out of bed this morn, but after walking the school runs I seem to have loosened up so going to do it tonight, even managed to get bf involved and he's going to do it after work in the morning! Hope you've all had a good day? Xx

Wasp stings felling much better thanks ladies although my left hand is still very swollen and doing an imitation of a cartoon one.

Just thought I'd brighten your day though.

Went to the bar for a coffee tonight and saw an amazing sight.
One of the lads in the village brought his 1 monthh old pet ferret with him! It was soooooo sweet.
It followed him at heel - just like a little dog - and curled up on his knee to sleep.

You see the weirdest sights in Spain.

Ooooo..... I LOVE ferrets!! My Grandad used to keep them for rabbiting and ratting purposes. They were lovely and friendly and never bit or anything. They used to slip up my jumper and wriggle round and curl up on my knee just like a cat to sleep :)A bit smelly though - especially the lad :eek: - but I didn't care!

So glad your stings are better - I have a similar problem, but thankfully have only been stung once in the past few years. However that one single sting made the whole of my abdomen swell up and Al was amazed (and pretty concerned too!) - I am sure he thought I was exaggerating when I said I had a bad reaction to them. I can remember being stung multipe times as a child and having to go to hospital because I swelled up so badly - I ruddy HATE wasps! Take good care Bev :(

Bev I hope you can get something from the Dr x

Any animal you can cuddle and curls up on your lap sounds good to me !

Result 3.5lbs on which is more then I thought as I have been to the gym 4 times since I have been back and I have been trying really hard.

This means I am back up to 12st 3 and I wanted to be 11st 6 by my birthday end of September.

New consultant seems nice so we shall see how it goes but I have two meals out this week and eating out is my downfall as SW doesn't really fit in since I can't have the easy option of steak and veg (

Sorry to hear that Latte. Enjoy your meals out & choose as best as you can, hopefully you'll have a loss next week & be back on track to your birthday target :)

Well WI is today & I've gained 0.5. My last four WI's have been STS, +0.5, -1, +0.5. So in four weeks I've lost nothing. Rubbish.

Sorry about that Lisa sounds like me with SW maybe we just need to accept calorie counting and keeping the carbs down ?

Felicity I don't know we are going to Trafford centre tomorrow night so usually Chinese , Zizzis or Tampopo.

Saturday out in Manchester city centre to see the ballet and we are going to the 4.30 matinee which probably means lunch or dinner out.

Sorry for the gains Latte and Lisa. Looks like some of us are on a roll with my +3.6lbs last Friday!

Back