The really slow loss team!

. . . I hate that my totm pain is too bad to get in exercise but that's the way it is, knowing I'd get a workout in usually keeps my head in the game & makes me want to stick to plan. Never mind, its a new day :)
Lisa - I ued to find that if I could actually face doing some exercise the pain actually reduced a bit.

Pom - I always try, I know easy going things like Pilates can be really good, but it's so so painful. My acupuncture doesn't seem to have helped much :( Hopefully ill be better by Monday & get a couple of days workouts in before next WI.

Hi sloooow but faithful ones :) you are so fab for still being here!
I just realised. 2 lbs to get to my new target of 9.8, and that will mean I lost 3 stone. Took me over 2 years or something like that, so very very slow. But worth it!! Hang in there xx

Hiya Tracy - you are sooooooo nearly there. Well done chica.

Oops . . . gained 0.3 kg (0.7 lbs) and visitors have only just arrived.
Lawd knows what I'll weigh by next Monday.

weigh in tomorrow, i was so busy on saturday, had a meeting with a photographer, then a make up session, then was at work all evening, i ate 3 wholemeal pittas with mozzerella, and other toppings and that was all i had all day, sunday i had a roast dinner and 2 slices of nimble and that was it, i dont think it was very slimming worlkd friendly but i havent had the time to plan properly this wekeend, i think ive done ok....not sure though, i dont feel like ive lost anything at all.....ill find out tomorrow :/

Lou what time is WI??

Well I'm on day 4 of sticking to plan & feeling SO much better for it! WI is tomorrow, I'm expecting maybe a 1lb loss, if that.

LisaC said:
Lou what time is WI??

Well I'm on day 4 of sticking to plan & feeling SO much better for it! WI is tomorrow, I'm expecting maybe a 1lb loss, if that.

5 :/ I don't feel as if I've lost anything, but well see. One good thing about being back on Sw, I'm not constipated anymore haha. I've got a lean mince casserole thing in the slow cooker for when I get back. I'm not staying to group despite being off work cis I haven't sat and had tea with the hubby and kids for a week, so just getting weighed and leaving

5 :/ I don't feel as if I've lost anything, but well see. One good thing about being back on Sw, I'm not constipated anymore haha. I've got a lean mince casserole thing in the slow cooker for when I get back. I'm not staying to group despite being off work cis I haven't sat and had tea with the hubby and kids for a week, so just getting weighed and leaving

I'm the most impatient person, and when it comes to WI waiting is horrible. Hope you do ok. Sometimes the way you feel can be totally misleading so you never know. Let us know how you get on hun and enjoy your family evening :)

LisaC said:
I'm the most impatient person, and when it comes to WI waiting is horrible. Hope you do ok. Sometimes the way you feel can be totally misleading so you never know. Let us know how you get on hun and enjoy your family evening :)

Thanks :) I'm not too bothered if I haven't lost this week, I wasn't bad but I found it hard to plan meals over the weekend with being at work so much, I made good choices butni possibly didn't make the best choices and tbh I've got a migraine today so aren't really bothered lol. I just want to go then come home and go to bed.

I've had like 4 days off plan, fri-mon, been back on today, well kinda. Bf was off work and we just ate so much junk and drank loads 2. 3 meals out and one at bf's dads, plus pizza and loads of sweet stuff. I'm actually feeling so yuck now I want to get back to SW. Making SW dinner, some beef rump thing from asda and loads of SW roast veg and nice fine beans. I bought some salter scales and they say I'm 13st7. Not sure if they are showing right as I was 12st13.5, 2 Fridays ago unless I actually gained that! Some will be carbs and bloat so just gonna stick to plan for a few days and drink lots of water and see what Fridays WI says.

Good luck for WI Lou. Let us know how you get on. Xx

charl theres no way youve ghained half a stone in 3 days. its impossible. it will be bloat as youve said hun. just try get back on track, i always feel rubbish if ive eaten rubbish. i had 1 glass of wine last night, and i swear just one, and i have migraine today, i think my body is rejecting alcohol big time. the problem i have with it is a) other peoples reactions when you refuse alcohol and b) what on earth am i supposed to do now for fun? we dont drive so going anywhere fun is impossible with 3 kids, and eating meals out when your dieting is a recipe for disaster. not sure i can go out and not drink and still have a good time. feeling a bit peed off that alcohol is having such a bad effect on me tbh, its no fun being the only sober one is it?!! oh well, at least my weight loss should be better without it haha

Yay! Well done Lou :) super good news :)

Looks like its working well for you.

I know the 7lbs isn't true gain but I haven't eaten that badly for a long time. Have been half on plan today! Nothing that bad but with lunch we had some Mediterranean bread and pate. SW dinner tho, I'm starting to cal count again too. I stopped for a week as I Thought I was using cal counting as a back up for going off SW, but if not doing that too leads me to go crazy like the last 4 days I def need to do that too!!

Xx

charl_young said:
Yay! Well done Lou :) super good news :)

Looks like its working well for you.

I know the 7lbs isn't true gain but I haven't eaten that badly for a long time. Have been half on plan today! Nothing that bad but with lunch we had some Mediterranean bread and pate. SW dinner tho, I'm starting to cal count again too. I stopped for a week as I Thought I was using cal counting as a back up for going off SW, but if not doing that too leads me to go crazy like the last 4 days I def need to do that too!!

Xx

Bless ya, you just do whatever works for you hun xx

A STS the ok Lisa, it's probs just your body regulating after being off plan for a bit after your hols you'll get a loss next week tho :)

Well my scales have dropped from 13st9 to 13st6 this morning so water and carb bloat is going I think. Back on it now, and feeling better, getting my life organised too :) xxx

I had thursday eve off plan but I've stuck to it since then. To be honest I had a sneaky look at the scales Fri & it read 11'5 so I guess to be still 11 today is good! I'm being taken away for a weekend in a very posh hotel in london which will be food & drink galore. My friend has paid so much to upgrade us to a club room which means food & goodies all day I can't say no & try to stick to plan. I'll have whatever & just know I'll be back on plan next Monday.

Oh my god! That sounds amazing love, super jealous!

Ah sorry! I thought you'd been a bit naughtier than that.

I just made some cauliflower cheese soup from the little book of soups, it was absolutely lush! I used reduced fat mature cheddar tho instead of cheese squares as they are vile and the whole recipe took my hexA, and was yum! Just the right amount of cheesy!

Very happy back on plan xx

Back