The really slow loss team!

Well I won't be on it this week lol :D done nothing but eat rubbish all bank holiday weekend (fish and chips at Whitby were amazing!!) think I might do an FF week this week before I go too far the wrong way lol x

Survived the bank holiday!! (Aplogies to those in Scotland, I believe you had yor bank holiday earlier.)

Went to BBQ had loads of salad and tried not to eat coleslaw as I didn`t know how it was made. Took the skin off the chicken to make it more SW friendly.

Even brought my own SW"Pimms" made from a recipe given to me by our consultant. You`d never know from the taste that it was non-alcoholic!!

eeeeek weigh in tonight!!!! i am praying for a sts, if i have a gain to be fair it will be justified but i just hope by some small miracle i sts. if i lost i would faint i think. just need to be good today and not give in to stodge and rubbish. this weekend i am supposed to be having wine at my mil but i think i am going to take some low alcohol wine, can anyone recommend a nice one?

God I need to join the bank holiday rubbish group here..family meals out, family meals in, puddings, went to the cinema... was all very lovely and fun but in terms of SW...absolute rubbish. Tried not to go too overbaord but even then...I think I'll have had a gain this week, especially as I'm going out with colleagues to an Indian restaurant tomorrow. Going to do extra easy I think, and try and have the least creamy curry they do plus boiled rice, but STILL it's not exactly slimming food is it?!

As long as my gain isn't more than half a pound, it will be OK. Anything more...and I might cry!! Got until Thursday to try and undo some of the damage, but curry dinner is tomorrow sooo :confused:

Ahhh I'm going to need your support everyone when I come back having put on loads! :(

Glad to hear some of you have been more successful than me though (and good to hear you had fun bank holiday weekends)! xxx

eeeeek weigh in tonight!!!! i am praying for a sts, if i have a gain to be fair it will be justified but i just hope by some small miracle i sts. if i lost i would faint i think. just need to be good today and not give in to stodge and rubbish. this weekend i am supposed to be having wine at my mil but i think i am going to take some low alcohol wine, can anyone recommend a nice one?

I got fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you :cross::cross::cross:

I think I might be looking at a gain this week too - TBH a STS would be a result!

I'm on for a massive gain this week. It's my first non 100% week and I've been in bed all bank holiday with a massive cold. A combination of not eating then eating the entire fridge. The last thing I wanted to do was cook. Here's hoping I'm still poorly for WI on Thursday! I don't think I can face it!

OMG!!! i lost half a pound!!!! have been on my knees thanking whoever it was who gave me this small miracle!!! and celebrating with a cheese burger lol. treat night yummers. i have told my mil that i wont be drinking wine this weekend and she does ww so she will support me and make sure i dont, and hubby is out friday so i have the kiddiwinks on my own so wont be drinking then either so i should hopefully get a good run at it. im half a pound off my stone award now woop

I have lost 1lb my first loss since 2nd August which means I have lost 5lbs in 8 weeks. I am happy but I wish I could lose at a normal rate

OMG!!! i lost half a pound!!!! have been on my knees thanking whoever it was who gave me this small miracle!!! . . .
Well done on the loss Lou. But . . .
. . .and celebrating with a cheese burger lol. treat night yummers.
i was just looking at my progress if you can call it that and i weigh half a pound less than i did on the 1st august. what a joke!! some guy in my group has lost 5 stone in 5 months. i cant even lose 1 stone in 5 months.
Do you always have a treat after WI? I know there's cause to celebrate when we lose but how about doing it with something more SW friendly? I know fruit and yoghurt ain't such a treat. Fish (with the batter removed) & mushy peas would be better than a cheeseburger!

Pommette said:
Well done on the loss Lou. But . . .

Do you always have a treat after WI? I know there's cause to celebrate when we lose but how about doing it with something more SW friendly? I know fruit and yoghurt ain't such a treat. Fish (with the batter removed) & mushy peas would be better than a cheeseburger!

I always do this but now I've slowed down I'm being a bit cleverer with my WI night treat. I'll have a SW meal still but I'll add to it. Like tonight I'm gonna have SW spaghetti bolgnaise but have reduced fat garlic bread. I know it's still not right but got to be better than a full blown Chinese right?

Just as an aside me and the OH are thinking of getting a dog - not sure how the cat will feel lol x

I stay at my mums after weigh in on a Tuesday so although I have a SW meal I usually have a couple of biscuits afterwards. However I also do a 80 minute gym class after weigh in so I figured they kind of cancel each other out.
I still syn what I eat and yesterday even with the two biscuits I had 14syns as the veggie burgers my mum gets specially for me are quite high.

I think I am going to get a warning, or thrown off! Another 2lb this week makes my 1 stone in 7 weeks!:D

i need a virtual slap. i was sooo motivated and knew what i needed to do last week to boost my losses and what do i do? i bump into my sister who i havent seen for a month and end up having a drink-which led to several drinks, me staggering home drunk, ordering pizza and chips and eating crisps. grr. so no loss for me again this week. having a few health issues at the minute and had a bad stomach fir a while now and ive just made it worse. ive been poorly since having a drink, i still feel sick so the thought of healthy food isnt appealing at all but as i get weighed tomorrow i know that i have to be good to mminimise the damage. but i just dont fancy anything, i have had a banana and want to be sick so i think i maybe not eatin the way i feel. stupid alcohol really messes everything up grr, trust me to get carried away. so new week new start, try again on the drinking ban.

does anyone else struggle cutting alcohol out?

you are only human hunny ! I dont give up the alcohol, its what all of my sins goes on EVERY DAY !!

just oof to weigh in.....all of you who have lost weight GET OUT go on OUT OUT OUT and give me a high five YAAAAAAAAAAAY

I think I am going to get a warning, or thrown off! Another 2lb this week makes my 1 stone in 7 weeks!:D
It's all right - come and join me in the corner. I've finished my lines and have sneaked in a few treats to negate my 2lb loss!
Well done HolidayGirl! Keep it up. Being here seems to be motivating lots of people. Yay . . .

Last edited:
Oh that's so me. Have been on sw extra easy since Jan. Overall loss about 1lb a week. Not sure how to speed things up but sure it was the tortoise that won the race! So can I please join your slow but steady group?

Back