The really slow loss team!

hey sounds like you really doing well

i've lost 1/2lb this week so glad as i had a really bad food week this week

hey sounds like you really doing well

i've lost 1/2lb this week so glad as i had a really bad food week this week

Weldone on the 1/2lb a bad food week and no increase, you must of exercised it out lol:)

cakes for breakfast lol or choc and crisps but i did have salad for dinner and a decent meal in evening....oops

BMA that's a good loss considering. Are you feeling back on track?

Everything a a bit ummm... slow in the number 2 department, so I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere this week.

Lost 0.5lb this week, think I need to start a really really slow loss team:confused:

A loss is a loss though hon, and it's all in the right direction :)

A loss is a loss though hon, and it's all in the right direction :)

Thanks, I know, just having a bit of a bad day generally:sigh:

BMA that's a good loss considering. Are you feeling back on track?

Everything a a bit ummm... slow in the number 2 department, so I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere this week.

A bit better today sorry to hear your struggling with no 2 l'll be thinking of you good luck

And holiday girl, half is just fine, I lose half every few weeks :) I know it is frustrating but keep at it!
Hope your day gets better

Hi Cry i had to giggle at your number 2, thats the convo on my thread at the mo.

I never went regular before but have to say since exercising and thinking healthier foods i am the total oppositte and sometimes 2 in the morning within an hour!:eek:

Im sure exercise has had the bigget imact.:)

LOL - I know the feeling.

Prunes! My gran used to swear by them and they really do the trick. Only a few Syns for a big handful!

I think I'm ok now lol

Pommette said:
LOL - I know the feeling.

Prunes! My gran used to swear by them and they really do the trick. Only a few Syns for a big handful!

Scan bran is the way forward ladies lol I had half crumbled into my beans this morning and the dag before I had one mushed up for brekky and ive been VERY regular lol
Oh I made scan bran onion bhajis today. Yummy! Bit of mint yoghurt on top, with salad lush!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not having a good week - had 2 days off plan due to problems at out rental apartment. Have put 2lb on as at this morning - so 24 hours to try and rectify some of it though.
Some people have problems at the stones crossover (ie 14's, 13's etc). I struggle at the stones lost poiint. My 3 stone is illusive.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Pomette, yes, I seem to struggle at the stones crossover points! I think though as it went on quick it will come off quick, so don't worry, make some lovely recipe plans for your week :)

Thanks Woodland Girl - I think I need to hit it hard this week as after that we're on holiday for 2 weeks in the sunny UK.

You're up an about early, it's not yet 8am in UK? And it's Sunday. Why aren't you having a lie in?

[PS editted my post slightly as I was convinced it was Monday today - must be getting senile!?

Back