The really slow loss team!

me too! time to get re-focused

Thanks,CRYS,glad to see you are back on track, hehe:)
My daughter is going to "choccywoccydoodah" otherwise known as chocolate heaven, tomorrow, for a friend's 21st birthday! Wish I could sneak along:D

sorry i've not been on much this week but don't get much time to in the week, i have had some shape ups come from catalogue but not sure if to keep em or not......oh and surpprise surpise [not!!!!] i put 1/2lb on this week

well done to the losers and hello to the new comers

Woodland girl said:
I really belong here, 2 weeks of no loss now :-( sigh!!

I can get more of my size 14 trousers on though :)

Chin up! Keep calm and carry on lol!
How much have you lost altogether? STS better than a gain chick, and have you spoke to your consultant about why you might not be loosing? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jenny

I have lost 1 stone 3 lbs since mid Dec. The first lot fell off me daily but now it had really slowed. Still the right direction but sloooow! Lol
I don't go to group, so can't ask a C. I know I should post my diary on here but I am sooo lazy! Lol
It's also confusing for others as I am wheat intolerant so my fibre needs are so different.
Never mind, I guess it will get there in the end drip drip drip at a time! Lol

Thanks for asking :)

You've done really well then Hun!!
Get your food diary posted lazy bum :p my C advised me to mix up my brekkys as I was having more or less the same and take my syns down as I was still having 15 and she told me that the weight I am I would need to be keepin it under 10. Just some tips without seeing your diary but maybe unhelpful lol.
It's a shame you can't get to a group as C's have different plans to kick start you again x

Thanks Jenny. I really should look at varying my breakfast, I have muesli, tons of fruit and ff yog. It is so yummy! But, I will have egg or something sometimes for a change!
If not much happens this week I will loom at mrs w success express more carefully and perhaps try that.
I know it is working and I feel so much better about myself and healthier. Just got to keep that in my mind not the scales! Lol
Have a great week too
Tx

woodlandgirl: at least its not a gain hon! You might be moving inches rather than lbs? Are you drinking enough? Maybe try a few green/red days instead?

Good luck to everyone who is wieghing tomorrow ( Monday) :):) dont get disheartened if its low, low and slow is the way to go and its got to come off oneday;)

Nite nite xx

Don't worry, I think I'll make up for them next WI. We have friends visiting at the moment and with being on holiday means they want to eat out all the time! So cheap at lunchtime in Spain but doesn't help me and I'm sure I'll gain this week. Oh well, have to catch up the next week!

Well having said the above I've lost 1 lb. Really pleased as it's been a tough week with visitors! Only another 1 lb to go to have lost 3 st in total. Maybe next week?

Good luck to everyone else.

Welldone Pommet
Ive lost a 1lb as well, it is a bit low for the effort i put i this week in exercise:sigh:, but the body difference is showing so im ok with that.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Well having said the above I've lost 1 lb. Really pleased as it's been a tough week with visitors! Only another 1 lb to go to have lost 3 st in total. Maybe next week?

Good luck to everyone else.

Gosh, so well done and 3 st is amazing:D

Welldone Pommet
Ive lost a 1lb as well, it is a bit low for the effort i put i this week in exercise:sigh:, but the body difference is showing so im ok with that.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Well done, that's really good:D

Well done pomette, fingers crossed for next week!

lookingforme, sometimes the exercise leads to less weight but more inches off to begin with.

as for me, I've had another bad day. I'm finding it very hard when friends and family want to go out to eat, cook for us, or have takeaway. This week I had fish and chips tues night, then friday completely off inc mcd's, and today my mum wanted to get burger and chips (672 cals), I did then just have water rather than proper drinks, then we had a big 99 icecream with clotted cream (god knows the number of calories in that!) and half a normal size dairy milk caramel. Gonna limit the damage by drinking loads of water and just having a mugshot for dinner I think.

Next week I'm gonna start carrying mugshots/pasta n sauce/alpens in my bag so that if we're at someone elses house I can have that while they have takeaway.

can I join you please??? I am a SLOW looser. started sw 09/09/10, weighed in tonight. have lost 6 lbs so far
BUT you are still 6 lbs lighter, well done on that! Keep going and you will get where you want to be, this forum is full of info isnt it. We are all here to support each other:)

well done hollys nan :D

Woodland girl said:
Well done! I have half a pound to get to club ten, can I get there? Can I , heck!!
Lol
Maybe this week. Race you !

1/2 lb to stone 2 1/2 to club 10

Back