The really slow loss team!

Crys obvs I meant are not ate. Am on phone and clearly can't spell!!!

Hi Pinpant, don't worry, start afresh today and think up some new strategies of what to do next time you are feeling under pressure.
I had a mega hungry day yesterday, mostly free food but it still felt a lot! Must be the running!
Teaching today so will be distracted from food and will only take good things in!

How are you all? Hang in there slow mo's!!

(what is a mo??)

I have no idea what a mo is lol

According to google, its either a moment, moustache or modus operandi

Scan bran works ladies!! Just two days and 2.5lb this week! Got my club 10 too! As I said this was my target but I'm still going!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scan bran works ladies!! Just two days and 2.5lb this week! Got my club 10 too! As I said this was my target but I'm still going
Well done Jenny - I'm avoiding Scan bran - people say they taste like cardboard (not to mention the fact that I can't buy them in Spain!)

Hi Jenny Welldone on the 2lb

The scanbran sounds good but not sure about the cardboard effects :D

Are they a SW thingor can i buy them in the shops.

I could swap them for my crackerbreads

lookingforme said:
Hi Jenny Welldone on the 2lb

The scanbran sounds good but not sure about the cardboard effects :D

Are they a SW thingor can i buy them in the shops.

I could swap them for my crackerbreads

Thanks guys!!

I won't say they taste amazing on their own, they are quite dry. I smashed mine up into crumbs and added it to beans (my C says add it to chillis etc) and you can't taste it. And it makes yummy onion bahjis! I didn't do 5 a day for a whole week but got 3 in for 2 days I'm aiming for a couple of extra days this week as after a good loss I usually have a small one so trying to give me a boost before my holiday.
They are a slimming world thing but you can get them in holland and Barrett and online xx

I smashed mine up into crumbs and added it to beans (my C says add it to chillis etc) and you can't taste it.
They are a slimming world thing but you can get them in Holland and Barrett and online xx

Are scan bran just there to get extra fibre into you? Might seem like a daft question, but I've only ever been to 2 meetings so that I could get all the books and then do it alone in Spain.

If they are and you're being recommended to add them to chilli's, stews etc then I would suspect that a far cheaper option is just to buy a big bag of bran and add a heaped tablespoon per person to anything that will take bulking out. Again, you can buy this in H&B but I just used to buy it in a supermarket (Sainsbury's certainly stocked it 5 years ago when I still lived in the UK). I also used to make flapjacks with it - there's a good recipe somewhere on Minis for a SW version.

Over 25 years, ago when I was having serious gynocological problems (*ahem* my digestive system was seriously interfering with my reproductive one - sorry if you read this at meal time!), my consultant advised me to do exactly this and it mostly worked for me. It worked even better though on my poor hubby. LOL.
So beware of the effects on the rest of your family too if you try adding bran to your chilli!

Pommette said:
Are scan bran just there to get extra fibre into you? Might seem like a daft question, but I've only ever been to 2 meetings so that I could get all the books and then do it alone in Spain.

If they are and you're being recommended to add them to chilli's, stews etc then I would suspect that a far cheaper option is just to buy a big bag of bran and add a heaped tablespoon per person to anything that will take bulking out. Again, you can buy this in H&B but I just used to buy it in a supermarket (Sainsbury's certainly stocked it 5 years ago when I still lived in the UK). I also used to make flapjacks with it - there's a good recipe somewhere on Minis for a SW version.

Over 25 years, ago when I was having serious gynocological problems (*ahem* my digestive system was seriously interfering with my reproductive one - sorry if you read this at meal time!), my consultant advised me to do exactly this and it mostly worked for me. It worked even better though on my poor hubby. LOL.
So beware of the effects on the rest of your family too if you try adding bran to your chilli!

I'm not sure it is just about extra fibre as you get that as part of your healthy b. 5 scan bran is a HEX B or 1 syn per slice. They are unprocessed wheat and are really high in fibre. I'm not sure whether the bran you mentioned would achieve the same or not.
There's prob a thread on here that might explain better but all I can say is that there were 4 ppl who had had 2-4 days of it and all lost over 2lb.
After a big loss I usually have a small loss, so I'm expecting 1/2lb this week. If it's bigger then I'm deffo saying its the scan lol

Well done Jenny!

Never tried it as it sounds gross.

Why is it that people around me are such saboteurs? We went to the beach, I took a raspberry and cranberry muller for when they had ice cream. 2 year old niece found it and wanted some, so I opened it, had a spoonful before she grabbed the pot, spilt half in the sand, then stuck her sandy hand in the rest. So then sister in law offered ice creams, and I said I'd have the smallest they did, but by the time they got to the van dh had forgotten what I said and got me a large 99 with clotted cream :( I felt guilty, so ate it anyway.
Then I've fallen off the wagon and bought choc and chicago town pizzas for dinner.

I suck at saying no.

I'm not liking the lack of True Blood on a friday night :(

Scan bran and nuttella yum yum yum!! My new fave!!

Cry's sweetie u need to stop beating yourself up all the time. If your bad once, say with the ice cream just draw a line at that and don't blow it for the whole day as you will still get the losses or a maintain.
Sorry to hear about your cat, I would have been the same.
Chin up chuck and keep going xxx

1 lb off me this week and into healthy bmi land! Only just, but it is so good to see the green box on my app! Lol

I have scrapped a weigh in day as I was getting too hyped up about losing on that day, so shall just weigh now and again and report losses! I feel so much more relaxed already.
Have a great week all!

1 lb off me this week and into healthy bmi land! Only just, but it is so good to see the green box on my app! Lol

I have scrapped a weigh in day as I was getting too hyped up about losing on that day, so shall just weigh now and again and report losses! I feel so much more relaxed already.
Have a great week all!

WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOP
Well done Woodland girl! Healthy BMI is fantastic.

Sorry not posted much been busy sts this week happy with that as had a couple of takeaways. missing true blood too its not fair....well done to the losers.

woodlandgirl well done sweets, thats brilliant!

pomette how you doing?

bma, I miss Eric, I could have eaten him for breakfast :D

pomette how you doing?
WI tomorrow morning. Not expecting a loss - will be happy with a sts.
REASON . . . mum's here at the moment and we've had a couple of lunches out. Been relatively good and stuck to meat and salad but it's the beautiful bread, ali oli and tomatoes that leg me up!
Also just had friends round for sunday lunch. Had planned roast chicken but because it is so hot we abandoned that idea and had a bbq. Everything on plan apart from the magic mash (mashed spuds with mayo and onions), coleslaw, alioli and garlic bread! LOL - at least all the mayo things were done with light stuff.

Back