The really slow loss team!

Morning all! How are we? Anything to report?
I have moved my weigh in day to 'as and when!' and I am so much more relaxed. As long as I stay relaxed and focussed all will be fine. Friend came last night with milk duds from USA and I ate lots. Sigh. Going for my run today! Lol

Have a good one all
X

:sign0007:managed a STS
Not too unhappy though what with mum being here, eating out and glorious BBQ yesterday.
:party0051:Only problem is we're off on holiday on Wednesday for 2 weeks (back to blighty to visit Mother-in-law and friends) so no doubt people will want to wine & dine us so . . . will probably put a few lbs on.
See you in 3 weeks everyone.
Good luck to you all for this week and the next few too.

STS this week:sigh:
Really struggling, but it was always going to be that way!
Off plan this weekend as away, so will be good all week, maybe I'll get a good loss, hehe:D

Have a great holiday pommette, get in some extra walking to counter act all the lovely food.
Holiday girl, keep calm and carry on! You can and will get there!! I can say this as I had 3 weeks in a row of sts!! X

Hi all!!! Not been around much as been sooooo busy! Anyway, had 1 off last week...... That took me into the 9's,, (not seen a 9 for yrs!!) whoop whoop!! Wi tonight at 5 and hoping for another loss as been v good. Really hoping I stick to it this time as target seems achievable now. Cant believe I now have jeans that are too big! This time 2 yrs ago I was sooo unhappy and now feeling like a different person! Hope everybody doing ok?? Xx

Hiya The Tortoise Team;) :D

Another lb down but today i reached my first goal of 14st whoo hooo

It was mean't to be the 1st April :rolleyes: but you now how it is on the slw train :D
So im 10days late but better than not at all lol

Good luck everyone!! :):)

Hello ladies, can I please join the slow movers club?? :wave_cry:

Week 1 - nothing
Week 2 - lost 2lb
Week 3 - lost 1/2 lb
Week 4 - WI tonight :sigh:

It is very difficult to stay motivated with such piddly results, there is a lady in my class who has lost 1 and a half stone already, do you think maybe SW is not for everybody? I can't get my head around how many carbs you can have either. :cry:

OMG!!!! Ladies, stick at it.... And please don't throw me out the team!!.... 4.5lbs off tonight!!!!! Made her weigh me twice as I didn't believe it!! Am sooooooo happy! Xx

Welcome swchick :0) xx

Hi sw chick, dont despair! Not everyone looses big time. There are a number if threads around on how to speed things up, take a wee look. From what I have picked up though
1 drink loads of water
2 mix plans - some find red and green better
3 exercise!

Having said that you losses over the month are fine so don't worry.

Tx

Nikki! What??? Consider this your first warning. Do that again and you will be asked to leave ;-)

Seriously well done, what did it for you??
Tx

Woodland girl I don't know!! Was star week last week so was happy with a pound off. This week I've done mainly red with lots of fruit for snacks. I'm totally baffled! V happy tho! Guess it goes to show how unpredictable our bodies can be! Fingers crossed next wi isn't a gain. Off to sunny Tenerife next week so 2 weeks till next wi. Xx

Woodland girl said:
Nikki! What??? Consider this your first warning. Do that again and you will be asked to leave ;-)

Seriously well done, what did it for you??
Tx

Agreed woodland girl! Another one of those and your off the team nikki! Haha! Well done girl!!

Last weigh in this week before holiday. Had a decent loss last week so due for a little one this so in order to try and compensate I'm back on the bran!! Although I'm sure speeding nutella on it must be counteracting the effects! I live the stuff now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried on a dress today that I thought there was no chance I'd get in, but I did, and it looked great :D Obviously that 6.5lbs off is making a difference :)

Hi All,

This is deffo th
e group for me! Have been doing slimming world for about 8 (maybe more) weeks and only lost 9lb. While i know that this is ok, everyone else is dropping the pounds, i haven't been perfect (too much wine) but this week i started the gym and plan to be star pupil, WI tonight! :eek:

It's not bad but I want better! :cool:

I just keep comparing myself to everyone else, i have a friend who has lost 4 stone 10lb since september, that's the sort of loss i need :)

Back