The really slow loss team!

:happy096::bliss::girlpower:fantastic news:talk017::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance::bunnydance::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::0icanfly:go girl go!!

Bravo WG! :D

Woodland girl said:
Jenny , did your week of special eating work?

Yep 2.5lb and well done you!

Morning Ladies (do we have any men here?)

Well, I managed a ½ lb loss - so at least I'm back where I was before I went to the UK. Only managed 1 lb in the last 4 weeks so a big kick up the arse today and see if I can shift the 1½ lbs I need to get to this years 2 stone mark.

Nice to see you here Ginlin.

Well done Louisedan - keep on the red! It works for me too !!!

Hi everyone - seems very quiet here for the last few days.

It's and :sign0007: for me.
Put on ½ lb (again) - the same ½ lb that has been coming and going for the last 5 weeks.
I have obviously reached another sticking point for me. It's usually round the stones crossover but this time it seems to be getting below 180 lbs (12-12).

Hello all. Not been to WI for 2 weeks as I've been off on my jollys. Came back yesterday and my cat had died a few hours before :( don't think I can face work today didn't sleep well and want to spend some time with my other baby now. Not sure if I can face gettin back on plan just yet either. Sigh. All those good intentions x

so sorry about the cat.Its not easy but get back on track once you feel up to it. It will only get harder.Sending cyber hugs cos you need them x

Jenny (((( Hugs )))) from me too. Losing your pet is never easy. I still miss one of my cats and she died 20 years ago.

Get back on plan as soon as you can. You know that it will only get harder the longer you leave it.

Feeling rotten about my weight not shifting. It's just ground to a total halt...no movement in three weeks. Is this normal?

Back