The really slow loss team!

Thanks for the virtual hugs guys! I'm needing them. My other cat has been pining but I get loads of kitty cuddles at min. I was gonna do an FF week as I've only got one WI before I go on holiday again lol but that's a step too far. I'm back on plan more or less. Had two HEB yesterday when I follow EE but as I had no syns all day they would be my syns. Bonus of moving house is that my syn tin hasn't been found yet lol

HI Lady N.You've come to the right place. I 've been losing the same 2 pounds and putting it back on for a while.Pommette suggested I do diary thread are you doing one?

Pommette have you tried eating different meals to normal /changing hex s
Hi Louise - yes, got loads off recipes of SW and SlimmingEats and trying those but I think I'm at a stick point. Not helped by visiting UK and not being properly on plan for a week - although I managed to only put on a half pound which I was pleased about.
Been really careful this week and had lots of different things for lunch and supper. My big problem here in Spain is getting many of the SW approved Hex's so I am limited somewhat in my choices.
Hopefully I think a bit will go this week.

I definitely belong to this thread. I'm barely losing weight and most weeks im putting on. I am EE but iv been thinking of changing to see if it effects my weightloss. It's so disheartening as I stick to the plan , my mum on the other hand eats and drinks whatever and she always seems to lose. Not sure how that even works but it's extremely annoying

Xxx

Erm - shock result for me this week - 4 lbs off - my biggest single weight loss this year. In fact double what I've lost before in my best week and 4 times my norm !! So last week's gain was probably a false reading after the huge Chinese meal I'd had on Sunday. Plus I have been really good !!! :D

Pommette said:
Erm - shock result for me this week - 4 lbs off - my biggest single weight loss this year. In fact double what I've lost before in my best week and 4 times my norm !! So last week's gain was probably a false reading after the huge Chinese meal I'd had on Sunday. Plus I have been really good !!! :D

Errrr time to get your coat Pomette lol!
Well done x

Well done x

2lb off for me.Con has given me a copy of fat forward in case it goes back on again . If it does I've got to follow it for a day or two a week. Hard going though-not relishing it at all.

Hello Tracy and all you slow losers. Can I join your really slow loss team?

I am not even averaging a pound a week at the moment and need some moral support :grouphugg:as most on SW seem to be losing HUGE amounts of weight on a regular basis, but not me :cry:

Annya said:
Hello Tracy and all you slow losers. Can I join your really slow loss team?

I am not even averaging a pound a week at the moment and need some moral support :grouphugg:as most on SW seem to be losing HUGE amounts of weight on a regular basis, but not me :cry:

Hey I know exactly what you mean. The past few weeks has not been going good weigh in wise.
Hope things pick up! Xxxx

louisedan said:
2lb off for me.Con has given me a copy of fat forward in case it goes back on again . If it does I've got to follow it for a day or two a week. Hard going though-not relishing it at all.

Good luck lou. I've done it so give me a shout if u want some support x

just realised I said FAT forward- freudian slip or what? lol.x
HEY STS is not a again so well done. Welcome girls.I've had so much help here-everone is fab. If you need anything just ask. xx

Thanks everyone. However, I won't put my coat on just yet as I'm sure I'll be back to tortoise speed this week!

So so disappointed.I sts this week.I totally stayed to plan.Only had 73 syns and a total of 2 alcoholic drinks for the week.Was just at group and left as everyone getting 2 stone awards, 3 stone awards and im there 6 wks and have lost 3 lbs, its a joke.I just dont know what im doin wrong.I normally exercise 4 times a wk but only twice this week.I know i dont have stones to loose but have some and if im following plan why am i not loosing it? Sorry, really bad form after that just now, its ruined my day!

Michelle are you doing a food diary? Your C should be going through it with you. Make sure your eating enough drinking plenty of water and measuring your HE accurately x

Back