The really slow loss team!

conlou1 said:
thanks!! my friend does sw and she has a bad week and im talking fish and chips 3 times, bottles of wine, lager and chocolate and still manages to lose-i walk past a cheesecake and i STS, its so unfair!!!
x

I joined SW with my mum and she's exactly the same. In her first week she drank a whole bottle of baileys birthday cake and takeaway. Plus other snacks and she lost loads. Me I lost half and I stuck rigidly to the plan

Well done you 2 lb losers! Be careful , you just might get kicked off our team for such big losses !!! ;-) good going, I hope it is catching!! X

So nervous about my first WI today as a new class member. One lady put on weight in her first week, last week, and she was crying bless her. It could happen to me:eek:
I need to time it right as hate sitting on my own waiting for class to start:eek:
HELP!

Well my joining you has resulted in a 5lb loss in my first week:D,so you throwing me out now?:)
Now let's not get too excited, it was my first week!
Still I am chuffed to bits, and managed to stay to class:)

So nervous about my first WI today as a new class member. One lady put on weight in her first week, last week, and she was crying bless her. It could happen to me:eek:
I need to time it right as hate sitting on my own waiting for class to start:eek:
HELP!

I thought that was me till I checked your location ;)

I had my first wi yesterday and put on 0.5lb.
The consultant looked at my diary and couldnt really see anything wrong she just advised me to stick to under 12 syns a day.
I stuck 100% to it at least I thought I did but I have gone back to the gym.

I am a very slow loser - damn PCOS - so if I average 2lbs a month that is a good month.

I have a food diary going in the diary section if anyone wants a nosey and I will be sticking with green days mainly and sometimes ee but as I dont eat meat that wont be often.

I have a food diary going in the diary section if anyone wants a nosey and I will be sticking with green days mainly and sometimes ee but as I dont eat meat that wont be often.
Latte - Post the link in your sig if you want people to have a look.

After a very disappointing couple of weeks I lost 2lbs this week - half a pound to my first half stone sticky..... it's taken long enough :sigh: Oh, and I am officially no longer obese so first target met :D

Seriously though, I am pleased with this loss, especially as I did a day off plan in London.

Last edited:
Annya - WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPee. Well done. If you stick to plan it has to come off - eventually . . . . :D

Well done Annya x

It has taken me 25 weeks to lose 1st 3lbs, and I have 1lb to go for my Club 10, so hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Latte - Post the link in your sig if you want people to have a look.

Do I have to have so many posts to put links in my signature ?

I have only just been allowed to add an avator

Do I have to have so many posts to put links in my signature ?

I have only just been allowed to add an avator
You can have a signature now - not much space but you should be able to get a link in. If not just stick it in a post for now.

I've lost 1.2 kg this week (which is roughly 2¾ lbs).

I am really pleased with this after last weeks gain as it's been a bit of an up and down week. Ate out on Thursday and not very sensibly at that, but I have been super good since. Perhaps lots of fatty chips was what my body needed as I haven't have proper chips in weeks - neigh months.

Please don't chuck me out - I promise I'll be back at tortoise speed next week. Bound to be as I'm now only 7¾ lbs to target. :happy036::happy036:

Back