The really slow loss team!

My positive vibes worked:p
1.5lb off this week:)
Slimmer of the week:)
Half stone award:)
Won prize in the raffle:)
Saving my body magic award for next week:p

Woo-hoo!!! Way to go :D

Ooooh! In grave danger of it, we can forgive you just this once ;-). Is this due to success express?? I really really hope it helps me to get going again this week!

Think SE has helped plus far more walking.

Had a 1 lb gain last week and gave myself a talking to!

Hope I can keep it up. Need 2lbs for my Club10 award

Woohoo!!! 2.5lb off this week!! Only 1lb away from my 1.5st award!! And SOW too!! :D xx

GrannieAnnie said:
3lbs loss!!

Does that mean being excluded from the team? :D

Well done grannie a!! SE will have given you a kickstart hopefully!!

Considering this is the SLOW loss team, there have been some big losses this week. Well done everyone.

High woodland girl,what do you do for success express?
From me too. Doing it at home on my own I don't get to know about these sort of things and there isn't much about it online either.

Pommette said:
Considering this is the SLOW loss team, there have been some big losses this week. Well done everyone.

From me too. Doing it at home on my own I don't get to know about these sort of things and there isn't much about it online either.

SE is basically EE but instead of 1/3 superfree you have to have to have 2/3 superfree but you get 2 HEB choices per day x

Thanks Jenny, yes, that's the rules. I do this from home too so go by what others say on here. There is a SE thread. I think there are more rules
Only sf snacks
All other snacks either heb or heA or synned.
Where there are 2 lots of syn values you take the higher one

I basically try to have 2/3 sf on plate and only snack on sf, and have my syns. Seems to work with some folk and I am finding I can eat fewer carbs at dinner time than I thought. Because of the extra heb I know I can have some toast before bed if I am hungry! I have more than halved my rice/ pasta portions and not died ;-). Let's see if it lasts and works! If nothing else it is good to have a change
X

Been doing SE for a week. So that might explain my result this week!!
Starting to find it hard going though. Have to push myself to eat as am never hungry. Don`t want to start skipping meals

Woodland girl said:
Thanks Jenny, yes, that's the rules. I do this from home too so go by what others say on here. There is a SE thread. I think there are more rules
Only sf snacks
All other snacks either heb or heA or synned.
Where there are 2 lots of syn values you take the higher one

I basically try to have 2/3 sf on plate and only snack on sf, and have my syns. Seems to work with some folk and I am finding I can eat fewer carbs at dinner time than I thought. Because of the extra heb I know I can have some toast before bed if I am hungry! I have more than halved my rice/ pasta portions and not died ;-). Let's see if it lasts and works! If nothing else it is good to have a change
X

Ooops yep forgot that bit woody! Lol been a while since I've done it as I tend to use FF at min. I did a food diary which I still have if anyone wants me to post it but there will be loads if you do a search.

Interesting tip I got last night - lady at class SWEARS by mushy peas to help her weight loss. I know they are a superspeed but she says she has them about 3 times in a week and gets a really good loss x

I`ve heard about the mushy peas too!

A lady at our group has them curried! She brought some in once, didn`t look very appetising. Looked more like baby sick :eek:

Curried mushy peas :sign0137: :9529: I find it hard enough to stomach a spoonful of regular mushy peas on my plate with SW egg and chips!

Still, each to their own...............

can i join you girls please? I am new to the SW plan, have been up and down in the 4 weeks since i joined and have not seen the massive weight losses (is that a word) i expected....maybe i am expecting too much but it is still a bit of a rollercoaster all the same.

can i join you girls please? I am new to the SW plan, have been up and down in the 4 weeks since i joined and have not seen the massive weight losses (is that a word) i expected....maybe i am expecting too much but it is still a bit of a rollercoaster all the same.

Welcome Felicity :welcome:

It has taken me over 2 months to lose half a stone :eek: so you are certainly not alone. I must admit some members of the SLT have had good losses in the last week or so, but most of us are still just plodding along with a pound, half a pound, a STS or even a gain or two (I've had some of them :mad:) :rolleyes:

It has made me feel a lot better being on this Team as we all understand how disappointing it can be to stick to plan and lose so slowly :(

Ho-hum - we can't all be hares :bunnydance:, but remember the story, the tortoise wins out in the end :D

I'm expecting no more than a pound off this week at weigh in tomorrow - which is a GOOD loss for me!

Hi felicity. Welcome ! Do you have a food diary on here? Lots of knowledgeable people could take a look for you and offer advice if you like?
T

thankyou girlies !! i dont have a diary and am ashamed to admit i didnt know where to put it. i have just switched today to green/red days from EE as the one third rule wasnt always extra easy for me LOL

can i ask how do i put my stats in the side tool bar thingymebob?

Back