The really slow loss team!

can i ask how do i put my stats in the side tool bar thingymebob?

And another welcome from me too!

At the top of every screen in the menu bars you'll see UserCP . Just click on this and you will find the option to Edit Your Details in the left hand menu bar under Your Profile. You can put all sorts of stuff in here.

Well STS this week but not too gutted as only stuck to the plan for 2 days this week.
Aiming for a 2lb loss next week!

x

2 lbs off this week for me and I finally got my 1.5 stone cert! It's taken me since January!!!!!!

Fab - well done you!

xx

Hello nooooobs!!! :D
We may seem a friendly group but don't be fooled!! Any big losses and you'll be shown the door! Haha lol that woodland girl especially!! (she's just jealous :p) xx

Curried mushy peas :sign0137: :9529: I find it hard enough to stomach a spoonful of regular mushy peas on my plate with SW egg and chips!

Still, each to their own...............

I've still yet to try this but I don't know why I haven't as I'm a huuuugge fan of curry and a huuuugge fan of mushy peas!!! Love the little mushy pea sign- perfect for haters of the little green fellas lol!!X

I've still yet to try this but I don't know why I haven't as I'm a huuuugge fan of curry and a huuuugge fan of mushy peas!!! Love the little mushy pea sign- perfect for haters of the little green fellas lol!!X

Strangely enough I ADORE gardens peas and petit pois, but just can't stomach the texture of mushies. My Mum (typical Geordie lass!) used to soak the big dried marrowfat peas then cook them 'til they went mushy - eeewwwww :jelous:

Apparently some people swear by them for weight loss - and I can understand why as they do tend to move along pretty quicky :sick0019::rotflmao: - however, I think I would rather stay slow and steady personally :D

ha ha ha ha i love the peas of mushy but they cause so much damage when they are "en route" to t'other end

Well done all you losers! We seem to be having a really good week.
What on earth is in the air?

You girlies that love curry and peas didn`t see them!!

It looked like something my grandson "produced" in his nappy days!!:sick0019:

Now that's put me off mushy peas for life - and I love them.

Right then, despite the nappy content comment, I have just put a pack of Batchelors quick soak dried mushy peas in a bowl to soak! Nowt puts me off! I'm a nurse and we often talk about bowel movements on our breaks whilst eating! X

I always said nurses need to have a sick sense of humour (no pun intended!).

Got a totally off topic question. How do you girlies get SW stickers?

I`ve lost a stone and no idea how to tell the world about it!!

Not very techy, so it`s gotta be very simple!!

Oh well, back to a snail's pace for me this week :sigh:

A measley half a pound, but better than a maintain and definitely better than a gain!

Hopefully I will get a better loss next week :rolleyes:

Oh well, back to a snail's pace for me this week :sigh:

A measley half a pound, but better than a maintain and definitely better than a gain!

Hopefully I will get a better loss next week :rolleyes:

Well done Annya, like you say it's better off than on :)
Fingers crossed for next week for you.

Had a sneaky peak on my scales this morning, in preparation for a busy social weekend and they haven't moved a bit....not one little bit :confused: Been on plan all week so far. Weigh in Monday and I have the weekend to go yet :sigh: oops. I'm praying to the gods of dieting that I have one of those weeks where a few extra syns leads to a loss!!!! I know they exist I hear people doing it all the time, but they never work for me :(

Good luck Anya! Hope for better results next week!

Back