The really slow loss team!

Do you mean follow the WW plan but just go to SW for the weigh in? sometimes, I think about calorie counting for a while to see if that boosts my loss. I need the discipline of the weigh in though, as have tried so many times to go it alone...no good at that!
Sorry I have not replied sooner was sneakily using the internet at work!!
I have joined ww, as the plan has changed since I last went.
First weigh in on thursday, trying to get my head around portion control.I enjoy doing sw but think I just need a change of diet for a few weeks but we'll see if it effects my slooooow weight losses. I have realised I need to go and be weighed and be accountable to some one. xx

Have lost 2lb this week- at last!. Don't throw me out as it has been weeks since I lost anything!

You are let off - just this once! but any more of that and you will be on the naughty step with your lines to write you know :8855::8855::8855:

Seriously though, good on ya - it must be a great feeling after weeks of next to nowt :D

* hangs head in shame *
I am still on the naughty step ladies and already starting to write out a double dose of lines.

I've lost 2½ lbs, and I haven't a clue how.

I am doing nothing different from normal - same foods, same drinks, same level on activity (i.e. not a lot really). Worried - probably means I'm heading for a gain next week - almost certainly as we have friends staying for the next 2 weeks.

Having spent the last 7½ months at this, I've been losing ½-1 lb per week to get to within 8lbs of target. In August I lost a grand total of ½ lb. So if anyone can work out what's going on please tell me.
who cares how it happens for ya, it just has !! woop woop !! well done x

Wat is wrong with me!?! I start off with good intentions every week plan my menus buy the food in, but then I just veer off track. I think I'm just getting a bit fed up with not getting target after 9 months (yes I know I'm not helping myself by sticking to plan) and my current addiction to cornflakes is not helping!

Sorry well done speedy tortoises!!

Hi All,
my weight loss is usually 1lb a week or STS. It's taking ages to lose the weight this time around. Is age a factor in slower losses?

Wat is wrong with me!?! I start off with good intentions every week plan my menus buy the food in, but then I just veer off track. I think I'm just getting a bit fed up with not getting target after 9 months (yes I know I'm not helping myself by sticking to plan) and my current addiction to cornflakes is not helping!

I seem to be sticking a spanner in my own works of late too Jenny - Christ only knows why :sigh:

Hi All,
my weight loss is usually 1lb a week or STS. It's taking ages to lose the weight this time around. Is age a factor in slower losses?

There are those that say age makes no difference and those that say it is harder to lose weight as you get older.

Speaking from personal experience, I am 52 and am finding it much harder to shift the pounds than it was 10 years ago when I managed to get rid of 3 stone without too much hardship at all and in a matter of a few months too :sigh:

I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to take me years to shift 2 stone this time round judging by my "achievements" (or lack thereof) so far :(

Never mind - come and join us tortioses.... we may not be able to help you speed things up, but we are great support for each other on here :D Just watch out for lines and the naughty step/corner if you do what some have and joined then started inexplicably losing weight in leaps and bounds :8855:

Hi all i started slimming world 11 weeks ago and have lost 1 stone 4lbs had a few good weight losses in the first few weeks but these past few weeks only seems to be 1lb or 1/2lb which is very dissapointing as i have 6stone+ to lose, reading your posts i'm so glad i'm not the only 1 who it doesn't happen for. x

Have lost 2lb this week- at last!. Don't throw me out as it has been weeks since I lost anything!
Well done lass!

But you'd better come & join me in the naughty corner - but you only get a verbal warning this time. Lines are not inflicted until the second occurrence .

I'm afraid I'm going to be in the naughty corner here too as I lost 2lb this week, but cut me some slack as it's 2 weeks worth of WIs!!!X

I'm afraid I'm going to be in the naughty corner here too as I lost 2lb this week, but cut me some slack as it's 2 weeks worth of WIs!!!X
Well done Hevs - I'll forgive you and you don't have to join me in the corner!!

Weigh in tonight for me and I am dreading it. Not only am I a super slow loser but it is my first star week since starting SW. I go back to back on the pill for medical reasons.
I have not cheated at all not had a drink and kept my syns around 10 so we shall see.

i fit in this as well you ladies would welcome a man. I average about 1lb per week and sometimes maintain for 2 to 3 weeks. I do eat alot of the free foods and do hit the gym 4- 5 times a week. I know the inches are coming off but every diet club/system is aimed a pounds lost.

Back