The really slow loss team!

*in shock* send me to the norty step please?? i lost 2lb ??? its definitely no pasta that works for me!
Yippee - and well done. Looks like you're going to be pasta-less from here on in.

At least with a 2lb loss you're only on the naughty step. There's no lines to do unless you lose more than that! :D Or if you do it 2 weeks in a row . . . . :8855:

1.5lb off so back into my target zone rather than the oh-no-I'm-sweating-a-bit-now zone lol

i know it was sometimes in may that i joined and i know ive lost a stone and 3 pound, which isnt as much as id like but i just dont think of it that way as i find it self destructive, i just think i have lost a stone and 3 pound and whilst it may not be as fast as the someone else at least its off and gone and one bad week is not going to see a gain of that amount. QUOTE]

thats a lb a week if you average it !! its great !

I joined about the same time as you and have only lost 12lbs so far, not even a pound a week :(

Looks like a STS or a even a small gain for me this week too according to the scales this morning............ ho-hum

Yippee - and well done. Looks like you're going to be pasta-less from here on in.

At least with a 2lb loss you're only on the naughty step. There's no lines to do unless you lose more than that! :D Or if you do it 2 weeks in a row . . . . :8855:

i lost 3lb last week !! so it is two weeks technically, i really want to see the step if only for the once:8855:

i lost 3lb last week !! so it is two weeks technically, i really want to see the step if only for the once:8855:
Get writing those lines out chica !!! Take 100 lines "I really must not lose more than 1 lb two weeks in row"

And if you do it again next week, heaven forbid, you are on an official written warning !!!

Hello Torty Peeps!

Not been on recently as have been helping a mate move house.

Drum roll please.....................da da da da..........I lost 2.5 lbs. The 2.5 that I gained the week of my holiday. Me, happy, happy, happy.

Once I get another 1 lb off, I am back to my lowest weight loss and can re-commence proceedings.

Re: Clare Richards, blimey that girl can eat. Did you see the curry she ate with her sister?

I don't think her husband helps. One minute he says she is lovely as she is blah blah, the next he is making digs at her about her weight. Don't like him, but she is a lovely girl. I always thought she was the best one in Steps.

I must start varying my plan a little - just seem to end up eating the same things, due to lack of time.

Have a good week all. :)

Argh, put on a pound this week!! Nightmare! Not even sure exactly where it came from, but thinking about it I have been eating a few too many syns, and then last night went out for 'official' work drinks (as opposed to when everyone just goes off to the pub lol) and had 1 glass of wine and 1 big fruity cocktail plus some pizza and fried cheese things....so um, yeah, maybe I can see where the 1lb came from!!!!

SOOOOO annoying at times like this though, I can't believe just a few times of being 'bad' can make you put on so quickly, when there are tall, skinny girls at my work who I swear, had about 4 cocktails and loads of pizza without a second thought, after having had some cake at work that day, and a massive bowl of cereal for breakfast at work too...and I'm 99.9% sure they're not starving themselves/throwing up the rest of the time!! Can't believe it, HOW is it that some people put on weight SO easily and others never do?!! IT'S SO MADDENING!!!

Anyway, hey, rant over, guess I just have to get properly back on the wagon, plan my food, keep within my syns....just get back in to it and give myself a kick up the behind just in time for Xmas countdown (which we're starting in group next week!) Anyone here doing a super-slow (yet effective!!) Xmas countdown???:)

xxx

Felicity - you've got some company on the naughty step!

i lost 2lb this week got my club 10 and sotw :) made up xx

Ok so last week I gained 2.5 lbs own fault for being a greedy pig !!!
This week I lost 1.5 lbs my biggest loss ever yippee !!! Would love the same next week for the next stone zone !!:)
Well done though to both of you!

Flabulous said:
Hello Torty Peeps!

Not been on recently as have been helping a mate move house.

Drum roll please.....................da da da da..........I lost 2.5 lbs. The 2.5 that I gained the week of my holiday. Me, happy, happy, happy.

Once I get another 1 lb off, I am back to my lowest weight loss and can re-commence proceedings.

Re: Clare Richards, blimey that girl can eat. Did you see the curry she ate with her sister?

I don't think her husband helps. One minute he says she is lovely as she is blah blah, the next he is making digs at her about her weight. Don't like him, but she is a lovely girl. I always thought she was the best one in Steps.

I must start varying my plan a little - just seem to end up eating the same things, due to lack of time.

Have a good week all. :)

I thought that - he wasn't very supportive was he? When she tried to do something healthy he asked if they could order a takeaway instead! He wasn't mr skinny himself was he!

I agree Jenny. For some reason, my gut was telling me he is a control freak and several times I could see the deep hurt in her eyes when he said things.

For instance did you see the one about the cover of Closer magazine? She was on it with Clare Nasir. He made a comment that Clare had lovely come to bed eyes, while Claire herself just looked startled or words to that effect.

I suspect he may be another problem, besides her weight, but that is just my opinion and a hunch, nothing else to back it up. :)

As expected I gained this week, just under a pound (0.9lb).

To try and put a positive slant on it I know where it came from so it wasn't one of the WTF moments! A weekend working away from home in a field with little or no access to anything remotely SW friendly and then a binge on the demon almonds a couple of days ago is all it takes......

Onwards and downwards - no point in letting it get me down. So I'll pick myself up, draw a line under it, and get back on track - I CAN DO THIS!!!

I agree Jenny. For some reason, my gut was telling me he is a control freak and several times I could see the deep hurt in her eyes when he said things.

For instance did you see the one about the cover of Closer magazine? She was on it with Clare Nasir. He made a comment that Clare had lovely come to bed eyes, while Claire herself just looked startled or words to that effect.

I suspect he may be another problem, besides her weight, but that is just my opinion and a hunch, nothing else to back it up. :)

i completely agree with you, he was probably the big issue

As expected I gained this week, just under a pound (0.9lb).

To try and put a positive slant on it I know where it came from so it wasn't one of the WTF moments! A weekend working away from home in a field with little or no access to anything remotely SW friendly and then a binge on the demon almonds a couple of days ago is all it takes......

Onwards and downwards - no point in letting it get me down. So I'll pick myself up, draw a line under it, and get back on track - I CAN DO THIS!!!

you can do it, i likes the positive slant and at least you know where the gain came from. it is soul destroying when you dont know!

i completely agree with you, he was probably the big issue

Felicity, also if you think he would say these things with the camera on him, just imagine what he could be like behind closed doors?

He probably has her feeling grateful to be with him as she has problems with her weight. He was also crowing about how easy it was for him to lose weight, then as stated asking for take out instead of eating her cooked food. Putting her down in that passive aggressive way.

@ Annya

Please don't feel bad. I was squirming at my last group when it hit me that I had lost the total sum of 3 lbs since I joined nearly 12 weeks ago!! I think that is a 1/4 a week overall!

I am now back at a 5.5 loss and hope to get the 1 lb off that I gained a few weeks ago. (hope that makes sense).

Take care. :)

Felicity, also if you think he would say these things with the camera on him, just imagine what he could be like behind closed doors?

He probably has her feeling grateful to be with him as she has problems with her weight. He was also crowing about how easy it was for him to lose weight, then as stated asking for take out instead of eating her cooked food. Putting her down in that passive aggressive way.

yeah, i was horrified with his "support" he was almost in the drama triangle of being the rescuer/victim persecutor wasnt he? his "your one hell of a woman i will give you that" was shocking (persecuted her when he knew she did a naked shoot)...then he rescues her with take aways etc then plays victim for putting up with everything!!??

it would be damaging for those children as well

Back