The really slow loss team!

Well I did it: lost 2.5lb this week so total loss so far 1 stone 1.5lb which was my aim as my first goal was lose weight for my holiday in Egypt next week:D
It has been slow but worth it: I feel so much healthier and all my lovely holiday frocks fit again!:)
Back on plan on my return but shows that you mustn't give up when the bad times come along:p
I changed to red days this week and what a difference a change makes:)
Well done chica - as Annya says, enjoy your holiday.
Red is certainly what works for me!

Well done holidaygirl. Have a great time.

Nothing much to report here but today (so far) has been my first 100% day in nearly 3 weeks. Had a red today and feel totally in control with it. Had green the last 3 days and something always happened to stand in my way. Onwards, downwards etc.

Good luck for Wi's this week everyone. Make sure you post. This us my favorite thread. :)

In fact, here. Have a pic of my dinner! Quorn sausages 3 syns. The rest free or superfree.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111005_192648.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111005_192648.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 22
well done holiday girl ! enjoy your holiday.

Hels glad your back on to it again!

well weigh in today............for me...........chuffin hell its a disapointment....3lb gain

my weekend off plan shows it seems, gutted again. lost 5 lb in two weeks and re gained 3 in the third. All because i ate out on Sunday

That sounds so familiar felicity x I am sorry it is so hard x

Holidaygirl10 said:
Well I did it: lost 2.5lb this week so total loss so far 1 stone 1.5lb which was my aim as my first goal was lose weight for my holiday in Egypt next week:D
It has been slow but worth it: I feel so much healthier and all my lovely holiday frocks fit again!:)
Back on plan on my return but shows that you mustn't give up when the bad times come along:p
I changed to red days this week and what a difference a change makes:)

Well done Mrs!! And enjoy your holiday.

0.5lb on for me this week x

Well, I went out with hubby for a meal tonight as it was his birthday and tried to be as good as I could, but you can bet my fat backside that I will gain this week too........:sigh:

I have tried to limit my syns this week and will have a lean day tomorrow, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if I've put the other pound of the two I lost a fortnight ago back on and be back to where I was then :rolleyes:

I tell you something - I REALLY envy the folks who can fall off the wagon several times a week and still manage a loss - no such ruddy luck for me (or most of us on here truth be told!) :mad:

how do you get photos up on your posts like that please helsangel?

Lou, If I want to add a picture I always use my phone. I would've taken the pic from my phone and it's simple to just add the attachment.

I've never done it but to add a file from your computer, go to the paperclip symbol at the top of the post, select a file from your computer, upload and hopefully, it should work...... like this.....?

Attachments

• Kids sign.jpg
    Kids sign.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 23
Well, I went out with hubby for a meal tonight as it was his birthday and tried to be as good as I could, but you can bet my fat backside that I will gain this week too........:sigh:

I have tried to limit my syns this week and will have a lean day tomorrow, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if I've put the other pound of the two I lost a fortnight ago back on and be back to where I was then :rolleyes:

I tell you something - I REALLY envy the folks who can fall off the wagon several times a week and still manage a loss - no such ruddy luck for me (or most of us on here truth be told!) :mad:

Envy folks???? You're so kind, Annya. I bloody hate them!! ;)

sts for me this week :(

Seem to have come to a halt. Only 8lbs from target & finding it hard to get there.

Gonna look over old food diaries for inspiration but feeling a bit fed up at the mo.:(

Still, no naughty step for me this week!! :)

Felicity and Jenny - there must be something in the air this week.

I know it's tough but keep at it. It has to come off if you stick to plan chicas, even if very slowly. I so feel for you both.

((( Big hugs ))) :bighug::grouphugg:

How do I find my mo-jo?

Sorta lost it in the last few weeks.

I`ve set a target of 9st7lbs & am only 8lbs away.

Gotta a feeling I`m gonna have to deprive myself to get there :(

Seem to have come to a halt. Only 8lbs from target & finding it hard to get there.

Gonna look over old food diaries for inspiration but feeling a bit fed up at the mo.:(

Sorry Annie - good idea to look at old diaries. Get some inspiration.

I think the problem could well be that your BMI is now nice and health (you're below 25 methinks) and things will slow down. And if you've been at it a while then your body is used to it.

Shake it up a bit. How about trying some new recipes and see if that helps.

Good luck chica

STS for a month! Granted I deserve it - but no way get me rolling again.. Major fingers crossed for this Sat. I would love to kick at least a 1lb. :)

me too ! ? drives me mad with envy. I really dont get it how one afternoon of two extra glasses of wine (on top of those allocated for my syns) and 2 slices of thin crust veggie pizza can lead gain 3 whole flammin stupid ugly annoying irritating unwelcome pounds!!! :confused:

How do I find my mo-jo?

I know you will have already posted this answer but i will ask, what days do you do? red/green EE? can you alter the mix any more?

How do I find my mo-jo?

when you got your sts was you on plan 100% if your totally honest with yourself? cos if not this is a good thing, as at least you know when you reach your target that you can be more lax on it and sts, which is the hardest thing to maintain weight. not sure which plan you follow, but mixing it up is a great idea and i have always found that following the recipes helps me to lose more weight i think its because they are packed with super free foods. also maybe reduce your syns to around 10 a day? but you certainly dont want to be depriving yourself cos if you eat very little to reach target as soon as you start eating a bit more the weight will fly on, you dont want your body to go into starvation hunni. up the super free and make sure your measuring your healthy extras, limit syns, etc etc you know the drill hun im sure i dont need to be saying all this, youve done so well and i think that when youve had a couple of good losses its easy to get complacent (i did it myself last week) and slip off the wagon without even realising your doing it, i think you become less mindful of what your eating because the losses maybe seemed easy (ish) that you get TOO relaxed and dont think about everything your eating as much, this is what i do anyway hahah. some people, when they have good losses, really stick to it cos it gets them on a roll but i think the majority of people relax too much and then have to keep reining it in. you CAN do this, just remember as someone has already said you are really at an ideal weight if you bmi is below 25 so your body doesnt NEED to lose weight, its just a weight that you want to be, but you will have to work harder to get to where you want. could upping exercise be an option?

Hi there Annie. Sorry to hear your mojo is not rising this week :(

First thing I thought is exercise - I know you have been frantically exercising over the past few weeks (as you say, unheard of for you!) so have you cut back this week? Your body gets used to that increase in activity and doesn't like it when you take it away again - here speaks someone who knows this of old!

Also, are you measuring yourself? You may be laying down muscle if you've been pumping up that jam and losing inches instead of pounds.

I would also agree with the others - as your BMI is now within a healthy range you may find you body doesn't want to let go of any more and it gets harder and harder to shift it.

I know my opinion is not a magic wand, but hope it might provide some ideas or insights?

Chin up chick - you'll probably be back on that naughty step again next week - perhaps your body is just taking a week off after many good losses!

Thanks for the encouraging replies huns, I certainly feel better for reading them!!:)

I`ve gone back over my SW books I got when I started and plan to use the recipes in the supercharged first week booklet. I must admit I haven`t been entirely on plan these past few weeks, life got in the way (as it does). Also I just haven`t had the time to exercise as much as previously.

Gonna mix up the exercise if I can between walking, zumba and my exercise machine. Was gonna do C25K but the doc advised against it. I have a dodgy knee due to surgery years ago and it flared up, hence the lack of exercise. Would love to take up swimming but me and large amounts of water don`t get on!! lol. I have a morbid fear of anything more than a bathtub and I forget to breathe!! So I "swim" like a brick - straight down!!

For the first time in weeks I`ve measured my milk for the day and plan to have a hi-fi bar as a hexb. I`ve also written out a menu for the week. I`ll be doing EE this week as my C (the wonderful St. Sandra!!) wants me to do a food diary to keep on track. For the previous two weeks I`d been doing red. So I`ll see how I get on. I was toying with the idea of going below 9st, to 8st12lbs. But I`m beginning to think that`s not such a good idea and that I should stick with my original target.

Thanks again for the posts folks, don`t know how I`d manage without you.

I`ll keep you all posted with how I get on this week :)

Back