The really slow loss team!

Enjoy your puppy Felicity ;)

. . . i feel i am a bit quiet at the moment, sorry about that we have just got a puppy!!! my life is not the same LOL
Has he/she got to the stealing socks stage yet? Good luck then.
But puppy - deffo the ahhhhh factor.

Thanks everyone - I can sort of feel you all spurring me on. I can do it this week!!

Says she having just had several glasses of Honey Rum . . . :sigh: Celebrating a tad too early methinks!

thanks guys! yes she steals EVERYTHING....with my 16 month old boy and the young labrador puppy (called Rosie) its hell on earth. She is very cute tho-but its an organisational nightmare i cant relax with the two of them. another baby would have been easier

Hello ladies, I lost 1.5lbs this week, which is a lot for me. I did a Success Express week on my consultants recommendation. I was really getting disheartened as I seemed to maintain all the time no matter what I was doing.
I have now lost 6.5lbs since August. Wish it was more, but at least it's going in the right direction.
Have a good day! :)

Has he/she got to the stealing socks stage yet? Good luck then.
But puppy - deffo the ahhhhh factor.

My Lily (Doberman) is 7 now and she still nicks AND eats socks if you don't put them up out of her way..... a terrible slipper nicker as well, but she has only ever chewed Daddy's once (brand new ones for Christmas last year!).

She is a typical Dobie - many of them like a "comforter" of some kind to carry round and she just picks up and carries anything and everything! We love her to bits - she is our "baby".

Here's my Lily :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

DSC_0051.jpg

just checking in before weigh in tonight to have a bit of a panic! ive really really tried this week, had 70 syns all week, around 10 a day, i soread them out so i wasnt having a big surge all in one go, ive used my healthy extras, ive had 1/2 plate super free on extra easy days and mixed extra easy with red days, ive drank plenty of sugar free juice and completely cut out alcohol (a hard thing for me, having a teenager a 2 year old and a bab, i NEED a drink on a saturday lol) but ive prioritised my weight loss this week, the only side thats been lacking has been the exercise part, i went for a long walk yesterday but the weather has been awful here so ive avoided going out. so if ive not had a loss of at least a pound i know why and will have to make more effort to get out and about. im not expecting more than a pound as i was sooooo naughty last week and escaped the big gain i deserved, but i will be a tad upset if ive maintained or had an unexpected gain...

just checking in before weigh in tonight to have a bit of a panic! ive really really tried this week, had 70 syns all week, around 10 a day, i soread them out so i wasnt having a big surge all in one go, ive used my healthy extras, ive had 1/2 plate super free on extra easy days and mixed extra easy with red days, ive drank plenty of sugar free juice and completely cut out alcohol (a hard thing for me, having a teenager a 2 year old and a bab, i NEED a drink on a saturday lol) but ive prioritised my weight loss this week, the only side thats been lacking has been the exercise part, i went for a long walk yesterday but the weather has been awful here so ive avoided going out. so if ive not had a loss of at least a pound i know why and will have to make more effort to get out and about. im not expecting more than a pound as i was sooooo naughty last week and escaped the big gain i deserved, but i will be a tad upset if ive maintained or had an unexpected gain...

Sounds like a great week Lou - good luck...... you can do this :)

Dont' worry so much about the exercise - according to SW you will still lose without it, just not as much. TBH sometimes I lose more on weeks when I don't exercise so much and only take Lily on her daily dash up to the forest and back...... go figure :confused:

My Lily (Doberman) is 7 now and she still nicks AND eats socks if you don't put them up out of her way..... a terrible slipper nicker as well, but she has only ever chewed Daddy's once (brand new ones for Christmas last year!).

She is a typical Dobie - many of them like a "comforter" of some kind to carry round and she just picks up and carries anything and everything! We love her to bits - she is our "baby".

Here's my Lily :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

DSC_0051.jpg

she really is adorable, i would have another dobie in a breath. look at her all shiny and proud. our dobie used to carry my purse (in and out) and she used to do my paper round with me (back in the day) and carry a paper round with her until the last house, then she wanted my purse. i adored her x

can someone please tell me what a shred is?

It's a 30 day fitness DVD by Jillian Michael (The Biggest Loser fitness trainer) and it is claimed you lose up to 20lbs in 30 days.

I have done the DVD and now maintain with 3 days a week (every other day) when I can. I must admit it did little to help my weight loss (but then not a lot does!), but boy did it tone me up :eek: I shrunk from a tight size 16 jeans to a LOOSE size 14 jeans in a month, but only lost 3.5lbs.... but I don't care if I lose pounds or get toned - just so long as I get smaller!

Be warned though - it is not an easy regimen, but then no pain, no gain! You will HATE her with a vengence for the first week :mad: I picked up the DVD on eBay for a fiver and it's the best fiver I have ever spent :)

Gosh this thread moves fast. I really hope the scales are kind to you later Lou. I also have weigh in later but it is THAT week so who knows.
I have also had a couple of unplanned meals out. I need to lose 2lbs to be under 12 st according to SW.

well i am on the naughty step big time..i lost...3 whole pounds!!!! apart from my first week ive never lost that amount before. (apart from my op week but i didnt make it to group so it doesnt count haha) i am ecstatic!!! i feel bad being here now as its a great loss so ill bow out for a while as i dont want to upset anyone, ill check in every now and again and come back should i start with the slow losses but it seems unfair to be here after such a great loss when others work equally as hard and dont lose a bean. youve been a great support ladies and i love this group!!! good luck to everyone :)

Don't you dare bow out Lou I didn't after my 4lbs loss so why should you ?
Well done I am so pleased for you x

As expected I put on yet another 0.5lb but it is wrong time of month week and I am suffering badly. Two more weighs till Florida

Back