The really slow loss team!

3 lbs? Tut. Yeah go on, naff off. ;)

Just kidding sweetie. It's one week babe. Don't sweat it. Congratulations on a major loss. It's not like we're not going to talk to you anymore. We've all had a period of slow losing and that's why we're here. I'm still waiting for a big loss (I'm sure it's not far away) and when it comes, I won't leave, nor do I think I'll be made to feel unwelcome. Just bask in your glory on the naughty step for as long as you need to and with any luck, one if us will be over to join you in a few days or so

ok as long as im not upsetting anyone ill stay..i love this group and its been a fantastic support to me and im sure thats why ive been so dedicatrd, you all have the best tips as we all have to work the hardest to lose. ill be honest this week has been bloody hard!!! ive lost 3 but boy have i worked for it! no alcohol whatsoever, limited syns to 70 for the week, snacked mostly on super free and portion controlled. not sure i could keep up that amount of hard work each week, i think i would end up just blowing it but its given me the boost i so needed.

latte, im sorry youve had a gain hun but i gained half last week and i knew why like you do and then this week ive had a great loss so that will be you next week im sure!!

Way to go Lou...... hard earned and well deserved.

I think the naughty step is punishment enough, but "Bev the Adjudicator" might hand you out some lines too :8855::8855:

Good on you :)

I just noticed you are in the 11s too.......... whoop-whoop!!!

conlou1 said:
well i am on the naughty step big time..i lost...3 whole pounds!!!! apart from my first week ive never lost that amount before. (apart from my op week but i didnt make it to group so it doesnt count haha) i am ecstatic!!! i feel bad being here now as its a great loss so ill bow out for a while as i dont want to upset anyone, ill check in every now and again and come back should i start with the slow losses but it seems unfair to be here after such a great loss when others work equally as hard and dont lose a bean. youve been a great support ladies and i love this group!!! good luck to everyone :)

Well done Lou

Don't you dare leave, you deserve that loss after the hard work you put in this week

Well done on getting into the 11's

Enjoy the naughty step :)

Well done Lou! You would only get banned if you said something like
'no idea how I lost it, I was way off plan and ate loads of junk food!'
Then you might lose friends on this group :)
You worked hard and you deserve it!! X

yeah annya finally under my personal milestone. 12 stone was a massive block in my head that i didnt think i could get past but now ive done it i feel theres no stopping me..other than the weekend hahaha. i never thought id get under 12 stone, im just so pleased i did!!

I know how you feel Lou - I am only 6lbs away but it feels more like 6 stones right now :sigh:

HOWEVER, I know I can and I will do it - so reserve a place for me in the 11s girlie and I'll see you there :D

Lou - wey hey & well done, after a good week like that it is totally deserved.

You don't even get lines - you only get those for 2 big losses in a row! :8855:- so get over here in the naughty corner with me.

And don't you DARE disappear. The whole point of this thread is that we all have good weeks - and bad weeks when you need a hug. You've just had an a EXCELLENT week but you still get a hug :bighug:anyway to spur you on for next week.
But just bear in mind that you WILL get lines if you do it again! :D

Night ladies and just keep running like a tortoise.
49842-albums3274-picture19755.jpg

Here's my Lily :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

DSC_0051.jpg
She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm not a huge dog lover - prefer cats myself - but I love animals of all kinds. My cousin had a dobbie years ago and she was the most affectionate and kindest dog I have ever met!

bought it off amazon!! ooh excited now!
You should have waited! I would have posted you mine for the cost of P&P!
Did day one and it really started my arthritis off again BIG time! Too tough for my ancient knees!

thanks guys! yes she steals EVERYTHING....with my 16 month old boy and the young labrador puppy (called Rosie) its hell on earth. She is very cute tho-but its an organisational nightmare i cant relax with the two of them. another baby would have been easier
You have my vote on thaty Felicity! Our friend described their labby as an "organic garbage disposal".

In humans, the whole body is a life support system for the brain. Labby's are slightly different. A Labby's body is a life support system for it's stomach. :8855:

Well done Lou! You would only get banned if you said something like
'no idea how I lost it, I was way off plan and ate loads of junk food!'
Then you might lose friends on this group :)
You worked hard and you deserve it!! X

:8855: this made me chuckle. ooh i soooo know how i lost it, check out my food diary i wrote just about everything down and im pelased i did as i can refer back to it in times of desperation. i cut down on bananas, i didnt have porridge every morning for brekkie just most mornings had a banana, cut right back on carbs and if ive had any ive had small portions and had half a plate of veg with it, ive gone through bags of satsumas to stop me snacking on a night and stayed in during the day to cook healthy meals for tea time. it has been soooo hard, i wont lie. but it was worth it when i stepped on those scales an saw that loss. ive counted my syns for today aswell, no days off same as last week, ive had 21 for today which is a bit high so ill have to limit them the rest of the week. im out saturday night and i know i cant count my syns while im drinking i have memory loss after 2 drinks, so im just going to have to write them off and prepare with my food to limit the damage. so next week wont be as good i wouldnt imagine, but im finally getting it, what works for me and what doesnt. not to say ill never have an unexplained gain again or an unexplained maintain but i know if i keep on with it ill get there. ive knocked that wall down in my head that was telling me i couldnt do it, thats half the battle won!

Hey everyone!

Wow this thread does move fast, how on earth will I catch up when I go on my hols for a week (I'm off on friday - woohoo). Ah, I'm missing my dog already, he's gone for his holiday a little earlier than us, so we're missing him loads.

Latte, its so difficult at those times of the month. I find it better not to take too much notice of the scales at those times to be honest. Fingers crossed for you this week.

Lou - well done you, what a loss :)

Well I am indeed running like a tortoise :) I stayed the same tonight. Although I stuck to plan this week really well, I think its the two exercise classes I missed, for me it seems to make the difference between a maintain and a small loss.

Have a good week all :)

Oh winning the battle with the head is the biggest battle Lou :)

well i am on the naughty step big time..i lost...3 whole pounds!!!! apart from my first week ive never lost that amount before. (apart from my op week but i didnt make it to group so it doesnt count haha) i am ecstatic!!! i feel bad being here now as its a great loss so ill bow out for a while as i dont want to upset anyone, ill check in every now and again and come back should i start with the slow losses but it seems unfair to be here after such a great loss when others work equally as hard and dont lose a bean. youve been a great support ladies and i love this group!!! good luck to everyone :)

hush your mouth lady !!! get posting and celebrate you deserve the praise and support. i am so pleased for you x

I am glad you have decided to stay Lou.
According to my scales I am back in the 12s stupid star week. I am hoping and praying I have that elusive loss next week as not lost now for nearly a month.

Pommette I am also a cat person. Is your avator your cats ? We have two cats and my mum has 1. I have always been bought up with cats and I am a bit afraid of dogs that are bigger then cat size !

Hi Latte - yes the two-headed avatar are my 2 girls. If you love cats there are some more piccies of them here
my-family-and-other-animals

Hi Latte - yes the two-headed avatar are my 2 girls. If you love cats there are some more piccies of them here
my-family-and-other-animals

Are they Abyssinians? They look like it :D

I am more of a doggie person personally. I have always had Dobermans - I just adore the breed..... madly, truly, deepy loving dogs (with the emphasis on mad!). Cats are too unpredictable and they also make we itch (I have a mild allgery to cat hair). Having said that, I can't go past one without having a cwtch (and risking a clout!)..............

I did have a rescued Siamese called Harley once - his owners couldn't stand in his constant yowling and were going to drown him!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Don't get a Siamese if you don't like noisy cats was my answer to that - so I took him home and he ruled the roost for 14 years while I itched and the Dobie's ducked - a beautiful cat who never showed a claw to me.... same can't be said for his treatment of the dogs though :)

Here are our two. The black one is part feral and he means well but he is very bitey scratchy and hisses.
The tortie is stupid and half deaf as she had a cancer tumor removed from her ear along with her ear canal.
They are both about 13 and my husband has had them for 11 to 12 years and they still hate each other !

I love vocal cats I would adopt them all.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111026_112119.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111026_112119.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 29
  • ForumRunner_20111026_112141.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111026_112141.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 33
  • ForumRunner_20111026_112247.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111026_112247.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 28
Back