The really slow loss team!

Well done GrannieAnnie.

:wow:Well done Grannie Annie - told you you'd do it!

As I said on the Challenge thread - no :hide: even though you are at target. Maintaining is HARD so keep us updated on how you are doing

yay woodland girl!!!

i have decided to do red days only for 2 weeks. i am going to have nuts or cereal bars as my healthy extras to mix it up a bit, as i always have bread and i want to cut bread out for a while. i have a BIG night out with the husband 2 weeks on saturday and i want to look really nice for him as we havent had a proper night out since july 2010!!!

had a good moment yesterday, my 16 coat is too big but have been hanging back on getting a new one, i suppose because i didnt believe i had lost weight or that i would put it all back on. anyway, new look has 50% off certain coats and 30% off others so i decided to have a look, there was one coat i loved, but only had it in a 12...i tried it on to see how far off it was and it fit!!! i am not a 12 at all, it must be a big sizing and it is a bit snug, but i bought it hahaha!! somehting to slim into and ill notice the difference more when it gets looser....which it will!!! i can taste that size 12 now and while ive had a less than perfect 2 days i am back on it today, im at a friends at weekend but this doesnt scare me anymore cos i know if i stick to a low syn drink like gin and slim line tonic and am careful around it i can still lose. oh im on it ladies (and gents if there are any?) anyone else feeling super motivated atm?

Well done GA!!

I am in shock, I have lost 2 lbs since Sunday, now only 3 lbs from target!!!! Birthday soon so I guess I will gain a little again :)
Blumin' fantastic WG.
A little gain for your birthday is acceptable - but not too much mind. :D

Lou - well done on the coat. So what if it is a big size - it's still got a 12 label. :D

I am now very motivated too!

Having had 3 gains in a row I was determined to be super good this week.

As you all probably know I'm a naughty daily scale hopper (tut tut - but it works for me). Scales were very kind this morning (well lunch time actually) so I am determined to keep to it and make sure that I am still there on Monday.

I'm over half way through my weigh week and determined to be as close to 100% as I possibly can be.

Mad as a hatter - Lou ! Meant in the nicest possible way ! :D

2lb. On. I know I went out for a meal last night but already?! Firmly established tortoise right here. Merry Christmas. 7 more meals and parties to go...

Happy days.

Ah well Hels, you had to get evicted from the naughty step sometime :-/

I'm looking at again tomorrow too according to the scales this morning, so make space for the three toed sloth Annya to join you with a gain 2 weeks in a row after 2 weeks of good losses............ bummer :-(

SJH1985 - well done chica, but head for the party on the naughty step.

Hels - meal out usually = lots of carbs = bloat = gain! Get drinking serious quantities of water and lots of ss fruit & veg it will start to go.

Annya - I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for upi.

sjh, well done hun!!

hels, you said the other day you felt bloated? maybe its just water retention?? agree about the water thing, chinese is very salty also so it could be double water retention, or if you ate late and weighed early some undigested food??? try not to panic hun, im sure next week will be better.

i just cant seem to stick to plan very well the past 3 days, ive stopped writing down what im eating so dont know if im just feeling like im eating more than i am. i told mum im having a red day and shes doing atkins, so i said just do me what your having and she did, hotdog sausages, meatballs, and burgers, no bread but wtf?!! im starving yet these are full of syns so feel like i cant eat anyhting, im so pee'd off if id known i owuld have taken something i could have eaten. i wil prepare for this next week!!

I'm pretty ok with it to be honest. Strangely enough I thought I'd get a STS or a little gain. Wasn't expecting a 2lb-er. I only gained 3.5lb in a 2 week holiday so god knows what the body is playing at........ aaah, I get it. * week on the horizon. Derrr. I guess a salty meal with rice and noodles and vodka isn't going to help with water retention at the best of times, let alone when Mother Nature rears her stupid head!

I'm drinking NAS squash (got some lovely Cherry Vimto) like it's going out of fashion. Can't help thinking that it can't be good for me. Can I really have it for free if it's NAS or would I be better with water?

Got my fingers crossed for you tomorrow, Annya. Not that you're not welcome over here in Gainers Row but in the nicest possible way I don't want to see you or any of you. LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!! ;)

In other news, I'm in my old size 12 NEXT trousers which have been packed away for over about a year so b*ll*cks to the stupid gain, I've got sexy trousers on! Wooooo. :)

. . . In other news, I'm in my old size 12 NEXT trousers which have been packed away for over about a year so b*ll*cks to the stupid gain, I've got sexy trousers on! Wooooo. :)
Yayyyyyyy - sexy trousers are the best!

Re NAS squash. As long as it's less than 10 kcal for 250 ml made up drink it's free. I usually have 2 glasses a day and 2 glasses of water just to keep the sugar low anyway.

HelsAngel I don't want to be on gainers row again next week so I will do my best to leave you there while I move over to losers lane.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

HelsAngel I don't want to be on gainers row again next week so I will do my best to leave you there while I move over to losers lane.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good good, Leave me here and you go get losing. Have a good week. :) I'm going hell for leather this week now. I've just had this really strong wave of motivation. I'm going on a Super Speed mission. BRING ON THE MELON!!

hels, size 12 trousers...i havent seen them bad boys for 3 whole years!!! oh i cant wait til i get in mine im only just getting into a 14 trousers, which is why i was shocked when the size 12 coat did up!! which is why i obviously bought it then wore it accidentally on purpose inside out with the tags hanging out all the way home!! lol.

im mega bloated tonight, not really sure why?? just sometimes get it for no reason. im really wanting to eat something but am off to bed instead, there isnt a blinking fridge up there to temp me!!

Back