The really slow loss team!

Well - budge over you lost. I'm on the norty step, and I'm bringing more voddie & diet coke with me as I seem to have drunk last weeks supply when I wasn't even supposed to be there. :D

I had a massive loss during my 2 day bathroom conference and although I've put a lot of it back on it still leaves me with a net loss of 2½ lbs.

The challenge comes in keeping it off! Think I might try and have an angelic week . . . although I don't remember the last time I could ever have been classed as an angel! :eek:

LOL at an angelic week....I need to do one of those.
Well done on your loss, I know it involved a lot of "bathroom conferences" lol as you put it!
Carrying on the naughty step party is great, it's always good to have people on there

Think I forgot to post in here that I lost 1lb this week. Was truly expecting an STS so am happy with the 1lb. In true sabotage style I've since eaten out twice and had popcorn, a mcflurry & a giant apple (superfree :eek:) Muffin.

Red for the rest of the week to try and sort myself out. Daren't look at the scales!
Have a good week everyone

Hi Lou

I'm afraid I haven't had this but didn't want to ignore the post.
I would suggest that if you feel that weak and have no energy, that you fill yourself up with food if you are hungry, fluids to flush you through and get yourself a few hot water bottles to help with the cramps/pains. You sound a bit anaemic which can sometimes happen....maybe some iron rich foods???
Periods are horrible....my symptoms change on a month to month basis, so I never know what i'm going to have.
Hope you feel better soon x

i think im anaemic, i really have zero energy, its not like me at all, especially when im sticking to plan 100%, im normally brimming with energy. i cant keep my eyes open through the day which isnt good with 2 monsters to look after! i have put beef in the slow cooker with lots of veg this morning, i eat loads of broccolli which is full of iron but i have cut back on red meat tbh. i dont even know if im going to go to weigh in tomorrow, i have stuck to plan but i know ive gained as my stomach is ginormous!! its not like the gain is going to be cos ive been naughty cos i really havent so i dont see the point in going to be told ive gained cos i know that will tip me over the edge...but im saying all this i know ill go, i feel bad if i dont haha. im going to go to holland and barrett this afternoon get out for some fresh air and im going to get some water tablets to try shift some of this fluid retention, i cant even fasten my trousers that fit 2 days ago! i did read that if your anaemic it can mess with your periods, so maybe there is some link? i will have to go to the doctors.

LOL at an angelic week....I need to do one of those.
Well done on your loss, I know it involved a lot of "bathroom conferences" lol as you put it!
Carrying on the naughty step party is great, it's always good to have people on there

Think I forgot to post in here that I lost 1lb this week. Was truly expecting an STS so am happy with the 1lb. In true sabotage style I've since eaten out twice and had popcorn, a mcflurry & a giant apple (superfree :eek:) Muffin.

Red for the rest of the week to try and sort myself out. Daren't look at the scales!
Have a good week everyone

well done on your pound loss!!!!! :D

meant to say i am on forced scales amnesty. they have properly broken..the needle has come off and the glass broken. oh well no mid week weigh ins for me anymore!

hi lou thanks for missing me! having a troublesome time at home and have been reading but havent had enough time or energy to catch up with all the posts and chat. I didnt want to look ignorant as i cant reply to everyone i didnt want to look rude, and so havent replied yet. its dragging on tho, sorry i cant reply to everyone which bothers me allot !

This thread moves so fast I know I miss people's updates but I do try and keep up.

Another weekend with no takeaway my husband cooked a curry from scratch instead and we had it with brown rice and half a frozen paratha each and a Tesco healthy living mini naan bread. Don't know the syns in the bread but I hadn't really eaten much all day so I wasn't too worried.

How many of us are weighing in tomorrow ?

I'm toying with the idea of weighing in tomorrow because I'm at the footie on Wednesday ... But I stupidly got on my Wii tonight and it told me I've gained 1lb and, like Lou, I don't think I can face it .... Holy Cow, I MAY have gone over syns with a few beers at the footie on Saturday but it's not as if I've gone overboard and got drunk .... It was just four beers .... Surely that's permissible???? It's not as if I ate a pie too :mad:

Oh Meadow, I know how you feel - it just seems if you slip up even slightly you have to pay for it with a gain. Hopefully it is just a fluctuation.

Lou, sorry to hear about your * star problems, I never had that, always regular and never painful BUT I paid big time during the menopause. Sheesh.

I have to go to group this week or my consultant will be tracking me down. It would be nice to have got a pound off over a two week period.

Let's hope we all get lucky :)

I know the feeling unless I am 150% and calorie count as well I am afraid I either STS or get a gain.

I know I shouldn't calorie count but it is becoming more obvious to me that I need extra help and discipline.

les if you have been upto the limit on your syns the rest of the week and then had 4 beers on top (pints or halves btw? if it was 4 pints that would be around 40 syns extra...4 halves 20 syns) then it is possible to have a gain but knowing you, you wont have been anywhere near your 105 limit for the week, cos i know you dont like to use all your syns. i wouldnt imagine the gain will be from the 4 beers. it is prob fluid retention hun and hopefully it will have dispursed by weigh in xx

well i really dont think im going to go, im really going through it this month with my period. hubby cooked a pack of 2 garlic baguettes last night, my favourite and i havent eaten them for about 4 years since i started sw back in 2008, i wanted to stab him with the sodding thing. AND hes left the other one on the side for me to dispose of when all i want to do is trough the lot.

i really dont think ill be going tonight, i feel so ill. i feel like im going to faint, luckily my 2 year old is in nursery this morning but i have my 9 month old to look after all day and its going to be hard, when hubby gets in i think ill have to just go to bed, i cant stop going to the loo and feel really sick, havent been like this since i was about 14. i know i wanted to have a * week but jeeees it didnt have to be this bad!! so im going to stick to plan like i have been doing and have this week as a holiday, theres no point going feeling rubbish to be told ive gained and then just feel really bad about it, when i know its not my fault.

hi its me AGAIN
made the decision to not go to weigh in and im having a diet pause day. im getting really worked up about weigh in and everything im eating. so just need to back off from it for a day allow my body the foods its craving for today and hopefull tomorrow i will be able to jump right back on plan.

Lou,
I totally agree that this is a good idea. If your body wants it then get it out of your system or it may drag on for days. You have been really good recently and you don't want to spoil it, so I think this is the best bet.
Enjoy your diet pause....eat something yummy for meeee :)
x

les if you have been upto the limit on your syns the rest of the week and then had 4 beers on top (pints or halves btw? if it was 4 pints that would be around 40 syns extra...4 halves 20 syns) then it is possible to have a gain but knowing you, you wont have been anywhere near your 105 limit for the week, cos i know you dont like to use all your syns. i wouldnt imagine the gain will be from the 4 beers. it is prob fluid retention hun and hopefully it will have dispursed by weigh in xx

well i really dont think im going to go, im really going through it this month with my period. hubby cooked a pack of 2 garlic baguettes last night, my favourite and i havent eaten them for about 4 years since i started sw back in 2008, i wanted to stab him with the sodding thing. AND hes left the other one on the side for me to dispose of when all i want to do is trough the lot.

i really dont think ill be going tonight, i feel so ill. i feel like im going to faint, luckily my 2 year old is in nursery this morning but i have my 9 month old to look after all day and its going to be hard, when hubby gets in i think ill have to just go to bed, i cant stop going to the loo and feel really sick, havent been like this since i was about 14. i know i wanted to have a * week but jeeees it didnt have to be this bad!! so im going to stick to plan like i have been doing and have this week as a holiday, theres no point going feeling rubbish to be told ive gained and then just feel really bad about it, when i know its not my fault.
Halves, Lou, halves .... I'd have been on my back after four pints in the afternoon :eek::D
Sheesh, you're going through it at the moment, aren't you? :-(

thanks guys, i actually couldnt follow the plan if i tried, its all kicked up a notch and i feel even worse. im getting zero sympathy from hubby as he can obviously never experience it he doesnt understand at all. im sick of going dizzy now its doing my head in. im taking multi vitamins with iron in, i have iron medicine in the fridge but it makes me sick so i cant take it and cant afford those iron water sachets, im not allowed to take the tablets cos last time i ended up having a bad episode of ibs so hoping these vitamins do the job. im in a right sorry state with myself sorry for moaning and bringing the group down people, ill be back on form tomorrow!!

having spam chips and gravy for tea, had loads of chocolate today...well a mars bar, but thats loads for me as i dont eat it lol.

is it latte who weighs in today? good luck to those weighing in, im staying on the naughty step for another week seeing as i arent getting weighed lol, i want the vodka!

I'm going to WI. I don't think my Wii knows its arse from its elbow. Is said 1lb on yesterday. Then said no change today, but showed my weight as anther 1lb heavier :mad:. So, I took my dress off and weighed again. It said 2lbs off. So that's a maintain according to the Wii but I think it's having a mid-life crisis, so I'm going. Watch this space, not staying just a WI.

meadowbankles said:
I'm going to WI. I don't think my Wii knows its arse from its elbow. Is said 1lb on yesterday. Then said no change today, but showed my weight as anther 1lb heavier :mad:. So, I took my dress off and weighed again. It said 2lbs off. So that's a maintain according to the Wii but I think it's having a mid-life crisis, so I'm going. Watch this space, not staying just a WI.

Good luck :)

conlou1 said:
thanks guys, i actually couldnt follow the plan if i tried, its all kicked up a notch and i feel even worse. im getting zero sympathy from hubby as he can obviously never experience it he doesnt understand at all. im sick of going dizzy now its doing my head in. im taking multi vitamins with iron in, i have iron medicine in the fridge but it makes me sick so i cant take it and cant afford those iron water sachets, im not allowed to take the tablets cos last time i ended up having a bad episode of ibs so hoping these vitamins do the job. im in a right sorry state with myself sorry for moaning and bringing the group down people, ill be back on form tomorrow!!

having spam chips and gravy for tea, had loads of chocolate today...well a mars bar, but thats loads for me as i dont eat it lol.

is it latte who weighs in today? good luck to those weighing in, im staying on the naughty step for another week seeing as i arent getting weighed lol, i want the vodka!

Yum Lou, good choice of comfort food
Hope u feel better soon x

Back