The really slow loss team!

Well, a deserved 1 lb on, back to 10.7! Loads of exersise but too many syns!

On the gainers step doing step ups. Anyone else here??

Me and Meadowbankles are here with you for sure - I think there are others too..........

Blimey I should be a skinny minx by now after all the bloody step ups I've done this month!

I feel the need to confess,:$ have had a binge this morning,black pudd,2 freddos,2 breakaways amd bread and butter!!!!! Phew glad thats out!!! Well went out and had some fresh air,cleared my head and going back on plan for the rest of the day. I am booking my holiday flights this aft and it' abiut 26 weigh ins till I go thats 1/2 lb to a lb a week,that will do me nicely.thanks for being there.xxx

aaw acc, hope your ok now? well done for nipping the binge in the bud, that takes some determination!!

les im not leaving this group, i havent decided if i am leaving class yet, i might just see how i am the next 2 weeks, i just need to chill out about it tbh, im getting ridiculously obsessive about it and i am positive it doesnt help. its like when your trying for a baby and cant get caught then when you stop trying it happens...im hoping that if i relax a bit that it will fall into place..either that or ill end up back where i started lol. ho hum. not feeling well again today, my hangover was phenominal, but we all have a tummy bug now, bloody nursery, every time my daughter goes she gets ill, shes had a raging temperature all day and ive had 1 hours sleep cos she was shouting out all night. i cant even be bothered to eat today. ive had some cereal...that was about as much as i can be bothered to do haha.

Lou,sorry to hear you and your family are ill,maybe when you are all well you will be able to get your head in gear and start to relax.losing weight isnt easy anytime and it can take iver your life making it even harder to manage,we' ve all been there if were being honest and taking time to reflect ( latest buzz word in work!) may be the answer,but what ever you do we will be here for you. Good luckxxx

Right have booked my flights:character00255:, so all the more reason for me to get to the end,no matter how long it takes (but prefebly before 22nd july!!!)

Me too :( definitely.

Is it wrong to have a party on the gainers step??

We aren't partying honey - we are stepping up and down in the hope that we can kick start our weight loss...... ;)

Me too :( definitely.

Is it wrong to have a party on the gainers step??

We aren't partying honey - we are stepping up and down in the hope that we can kick start our weight loss...... ;)
Party perfectly acceptable so long as there's no vodka in the diet coke and you snack on carrots whilst doing the step ups! :D:D:D

Not had a chance to catch up fully - been doing our tax returns online all day and have just finished. The Revenue owe is £190 so we're off to the pub to celebrate. Coffee (from Hex Allowance) and a wee - ok large - brandy (from syns). :D

Will be back later to fully catch up.

Pommette said:
Party perfectly acceptable so long as there's no vodka in the diet coke and you snack on carrots whilst doing the step ups! :D:D:D

Not had a chance to catch up fully - been doing our tax returns online all day and have just finished. The Revenue owe is £190 so we're off to the pub to celebrate. Coffee (from Hex Allowance) and a wee - ok large - brandy (from syns). :D

Will be back later to fully catch up.

Ha ha! I was going to mention carrot sticks and no alcohol too :)

Had Chinese buffet today. Suspect 120 syns :) was yummy. Back to healthier living tomorrow and cycling !!

7 batches of super speed soup, 1 pot jalapeno hummous and 2 batches of dipping scones made. Jacket potatoes packed for work, celery and carrot sticks to be bought tomorrow along with rf cheddar and salad, melon blueberries and yoghurt. Hello green week. I'm all over you.

I'm on the gainers step too this week. Fed up with the whole thing at the moment along with most of us but am planning ahead to see if that makes much of a difference.
Good luck this week girls. :)

Lou and all you other lovely tortoises.

Since I decided a couple of weeks ago that I was taking a break from plan and not worrying about the scales, I have been soooo much calmer.

Ok I can't actually keep off the scales - after a long period of daily weighing I just don't seem to be able to break the habit. But this week I had to miss 2 days as we weren't here and I didn't fret! Massive Result!

Heaven knows what I'm going to weight tomorrow as I really have been yo-yoing on the scales all week. Up yesterday, down today even though I had a 3-course meal and more wine than I care to remember last night. So we'll just have to see. BUT I'm not in the slightest feeling stressed by it though. Since I decided to stop trying to get to target and just maintain I've been so much happier. And I've not been wanting to snack - except at 2am this morning when I was absolutley sloshed!!! :D

So girlies - lets have a "be kind to ourselves" month, as well as our little lose 2lbs in February one! Both of these are achievable even for us tortoises.

If we stray a little just ignore it and carry on as though nothing had happened and lets try to stop beating ourselves up.

Great post Pommette, especially for a Monday morning when I would normally step on the scales first thing.

I babysat for someone on Saturday night and she said help yourself to anything you can find, so having given up chocolate I found some Werthers and had quite a few of them plus a packet of crisps (rarely eat crisps!) so I clocked up about 25 syns, however have been under 10 all week so it should be ok.

Either way, the new calmer me is not going to stress about it. :)

Have a good week all!

thanks pom x

im clawing my way back onto the diet wagon. soup bubbling away and shopping getting delivered shortly. stomach cramps still out in full forc so not feeling very motivated to do anything other than comfort eat but i know that is probably what has made my stomach ache worse in the first place. and this ladies is why i havent drunk a drop for weeks because i lose every ounce of motivation and it takes me days and days to get it back. back to the booze ban me thinks. humf. i will be back when i am a bit more positive :D

Morning dirty girls.

I'm sorry but I'm heading for the naughty step. Despite a terrible weekend of too much food and booze I lost more than a pound.

But it will probably catch up with me next week - in fact it's sure to as I'm coming back to the UK on Thursday for 6 days to meet up with some of my other friends on Minis!

That leaves me just ¾ lb from target! :eek::eek: Now that is scarey.

Last edited:
Morning dirty girls.

I'm sorry but I'm heading for the naughty step. Despite a terrible weekend of too much food and booze I lost more than a pound.

But it will probably catch up with me next week - in fact it's sure to as I'm coming back to the UK on Thursday for 6 days to meet up with some of my other friends on Minis!

Hey Pom

That's great news...hopefully it will stay off and you can get that last bit.....How exciting :):)

Pommette said:
Morning dirty girls.

Well done xxx

Morning dirty girls.

Well done you! :D

Just arranged an induction at a new ladies only gym - tomorrow at 6pm :eek:

Back