The really slow loss team!

go pomette ! run with the loss lady !! i cant decide if you need lines or detention ??

sorry the morale is lacking for everyone, we would be lying if we said we couldnt all agree with all of it ! we all feel that way if we are honest.

i had a brill weekend completely off plan....friday. saturday. sunday eeeeeeeeeeek

Last edited:
jalapeno hummous? sounds yummy!!

It is Lou, and so cheap, easy and SYN FREE on green!

Blitz 1 can of drained chick peas with 5-10 jalapeno slices. To get desired consistency add teaspoons at a time of the chick pea juice and/or juice from the jalapenos. Salt and Pepper, Garlic (if you like but I personally can't stand the stuff). Blend to how you want it and it keeps in the fridge for 3-4 days (or about ten minutes in my case!). Brilliant way to make sure you get loads of superfree down you. Celery stick and carrot sticks work a treat, I also put it on ryvita or scan bran and top with tomaotes and cucumber.

Can't take the credit, I stole the recipe from Minis somewhere.

Morning dirty girls.

I'm sorry but I'm heading for the naughty step. Despite a terrible weekend of too much food and booze I lost more than a pound.

But it will probably catch up with me next week - in fact it's sure to as I'm coming back to the UK on Thursday for 6 days to meet up with some of my other friends on Minis!

That leaves me just ¾ lb from target! :eek::eek: Now that is scarey.

Have fun on the step, Pomme and enjoy your meet. I went to one once about 12 years ago (not a minis one) and met some really great people, some of which I'm still in touch with. :)

I am finding it so difficult to keep up with you all so sorry for that.

I hope everyone has a good week and we all achieve our weekly goals x

My night out in Manchester on Saturday was great. I have no idea on syns in cocktails and to be honest I still don't have the heart to track at the moment.

Weigh tomorrow but I am not expecting miracles as I drank and ate out, a STS would be nice.

I am finding it so difficult to keep up with you all so sorry for that.

I think we all know the feeling, Latte. This thread can move so fast at times but I think we all know that we're all here reading if not necessarily posting.

Glad you had a good weekend, cocktails are syn free when you drink them on a Saturday night in Manchester. It's the LAW!!

Hi ladies, can I join this group please? (Hadn't seen it before)

I'm on my third time around with SW (classes in 2009 & 2010) & from April 2011 I started over weighing myself at home. Since then I've lost 1st 8.5lb but for the last 2/3 months I've lost & gained the same 7lbs.

I used to lose on average 0.5lb a week but I'm lucky if I lose 1-1.5lb a month now!! Gutting when you stick to plan :(

aaw pom well done!!! so chuffed for you!!

thanks for the recipe i will try that!

haha felicity i have been totally off plan this weekend too...must be something in the air.

ive given my head a shake and done a lot of thinking and i think the reason i am so stressed about my weight is not to do with my weight, i have so much on my plate that is making food optimising hard and im punishing myself for not doing it when i should be forgiving myself as i have less than 2 weeks to pack 5 peoples things, organise moving, clean the house from top to bottom ready for the lady to move in here, trying to plan a christening, wedding to go to, reunions to go to, on top of all this me and the girls have got the runs and i cant get anything done cos littlest one just wants to sit on my knee when shes awake making everything hard..oh and on top of that im meant to be fitting in the gym 3 times a week...something has to give. so i have cancelled the christening and well decide what to do at a later date, its not drastically important, as for the gym i cant go when were all ill as nursery wont accept them there until they have been clear of the runs for 48 hours and quite rightly so, so i cant go..so am just going to go when i can and if i cant not feel guilty about it. i feel a lot better. moving house is something i have to deal with right now as are my girls being ill, eating healthy is something i can do, even if i dont give it 100% and write everything down, so long as i make my meals healthy and try not to snack thats the best i can do for now. once i move i can re assess. i feel soooo much better for making those decisions today. ive felt like a pressure cooker all weekend. im going to weigh in tomorrow and have a chat with my c and tell her whats going on and see what she suggests i do. sorry for being so negative the last few days, i will try to be more positive on the future :D

Lou - FFS, it all sends VERY sensible. They say moving house is one of the 2 most stressful things to do (the other being getting divorced!).

So deffo give yourself some space.

My suggestion. Stick to healthy meals when you can, try to snack on superfree - or at worst free. And give yourself a few extra syns a day. Say 5 extra.

You may not lose anything but you SHOULD be able to maintain.

BUT get right back on it once you are settled in the new house.

(((BIG HUGS))) to you and the girls. Upset tummy's are NOT nice.

go pomette ! run with the loss lady !! i cant decide if you need lines or detention ??
Only lines chica - I was here last week but only due to conference with the bathroom! :eek::eek::eek:
I had a normal (¾lb) loss 2 weeks ago and before that we're into xmas when I was up and down like blumin' yo-yo.

I'm on my third time around with SW (classes in 2009 & 2010) & from April 2011 I started over weighing myself at home. Since then I've lost 1st 8.5lb but for the last 2/3 months I've lost & gained the same 7lbs.

I used to lose on average 0.5lb a week but I'm lucky if I lose 1-1.5lb a month now!! Gutting when you stick to plan :(
Welcome :)

Well ladies, my wii is reporting all sorts of horrific gains. I know I should ignore it, it hasn't got a clue, but I hopped on because my trousers felt loose ... So wish I hadn't :rolleyes:
Got two days to try and haul things back. :D

meadowbankles said:
Welcome :)

Well ladies, my wii is reporting all sorts of horrific gains. I know I should ignore it, it hasn't got a clue, but I hopped on because my trousers felt loose ... So wish I hadn't :rolleyes:
Got two days to try and haul things back. :D

My wii told me I had a BMI of 3.2!! Please take no notice of that as a weighing device!

:-( I've not been anywhere near the scales this week as I put a plastic storage unit there instead. Now I try the scales tonite (after tea, with pj's and wet hair wrapped in towel) and I'm 15 st 2!! I was 14 st 9 last tues. All I have done different is go to gym every week day and do an hour of weights working a different area of my body each day. I have stayed within syns. I'm gutted!!!! That is half a stone!! Can't be right!!!!

:-( I've not been anywhere near the scales this week as I put a plastic storage unit there instead. Now I try the scales tonite (after tea, with pj's and wet hair wrapped in towel) and I'm 15 st 2!! I was 14 st 9 last tues. All I have done different is go to gym every week day and do an hour of weights working a different area of my body each day. I have stayed within syns. I'm gutted!!!! That is half a stone!! Can't be right!!!!

hunni that towel wrapped around your head probably weighed about 6 pounds. get weighed in morning with just thin clothes on or preferably naked and i bet you havent gained at all.

well ive been reasonably good today, had banana for brekkie, home made super free chicken soup for dinner, bag of crisps, bacon, egg, 1 sausage and beans for tea with 2 slices of nimble...i had a bite of sons fried bread too lol. had 2 cheesecake muller lights and just gonna have some fruit and cheese for my healthy a...syns high but not too bad i dont think. i am starting to do that thing i do the day before weigh in when im hungry and know i cant afford to have anything bad to eat and i start convincing myself that i will just quit class. i know i am in for a massive gain again tomorrow, i cant say im prepared for it, and i wont be happy about it at all, in fact ill probably be near on fully depressed by tomorrow evening BUT i have my bloods tuesday and then i will find out what the heck is going on with my hormones etc and then hopefully the doctor can give me something to sort me out and help improve weight loss!!

some of you keep saying about wii scales and ive said it before....please dont use them they are sh1te...they just dont work properly at all...youd be better just buying normal scales or going to boots to get weighed, dont get disheartened by the results from them...they lie!!! :D

Welcome Lisa. Sounds like you'll fit right in here ;)

no it cant be, try again hun it cant be right

hunni that towel wrapped around your head probably weighed about 6 pounds. get weighed in morning with just thin clothes on or preferably naked and i bet you havent gained at all.

well ive been reasonably good today, had banana for brekkie, home made super free chicken soup for dinner, bag of crisps, bacon, egg, 1 sausage and beans for tea with 2 slices of nimble...i had a bite of sons fried bread too lol. had 2 cheesecake muller lights and just gonna have some fruit and cheese for my healthy a...syns high but not too bad i dont think. i am starting to do that thing i do the day before weigh in when im hungry and know i cant afford to have anything bad to eat and i start convincing myself that i will just quit class. i know i am in for a massive gain again tomorrow, i cant say im prepared for it, and i wont be happy about it at all, in fact ill probably be near on fully depressed by tomorrow evening BUT i have my bloods tuesday and then i will find out what the heck is going on with my hormones etc and then hopefully the doctor can give me something to sort me out and help improve weight loss!!

some of you keep saying about wii scales and ive said it before....please dont use them they are sh1te...they just dont work properly at all...youd be better just buying normal scales or going to boots to get weighed, dont get disheartened by the results from them...they lie!!! :D

I weigh in at home on a Wednesday morning in just my knickers! That way I doin't have to be paranoid wondering if what I'm wearing will affect any loss/gain :)

And my Wii is rubbish too, very inaccurate.

Back