The really slow loss team!

Latte

((( big big big big hugs ))) to you both chica. :bighug:

Hugs latte

Oh Latte so sorry to hear about your cat, sending you a hug.

Jean

Thank you my lovelies I knew I could get support here x

Apologies for checking in late, hubby took me out for a curry :eek:
Lost yet another little half so the way forward is clearly .... Get tanked up on wine on Sunday evenings :D
I've now lost three weeks on the trot .... Is that a dismissible offence?

Apologies for checking in late, hubby took me out for a curry :eek:
Lost yet another little half so the way forward is clearly .... Get tanked up on wine on Sunday evenings :D
I've now lost three weeks on the trot .... Is that a dismissible offence?
Definitely not chica - just a bl00dy great big round of applause.
Only 3 weeks on the naught step might lead to dismissal - but even that's a bit harsh don't you think?

Last edited:
ust a quick post from me. finally got internet connected after days of being cut off but its dodgy, so not sure how long it will let me stay connected for. i will read through the posts when i get it sorted, hope everyone is ok.

we moved fine, love the new house and i put on 2 pounds which i dont think is bad considering ive lived on junk for 2 weeks :D
Evening chica - 2 lbs on after a stressful move is nowt hun. Just get back on the wagon asap.

Sounds as though you're settled now and the new house is good! :hug99:

Last edited:
well i have spectacularly thrown myself head first off the naughty step! gain of 5 pounds!!! :eek: was well deserved as I have eaten out every single nigh out this week - and had a ball doing so! This week I'll be back on plan and behaving

Not weighing in today,have a cold and feel lousy,will try to wi sat if feeling better.well done to all losers:) and comiserations (sp) to all gainers:| we will get there no matter how long it takes;-) xx

Latte - so sorry to hear about your cat. I think sometimes I love animals more than people. You must feel very upset and I can only say big hugs to you. ((()))

Lesley - This really is not on! Losing three weeks in a row. What a fraud you are! :p Seriously very well done - wish I could try the alcohol trick.

Half a pound a week is a dream for some of us, so you can help us with our dream.

What's with the 4 lb losses? Complete violation of the rules surely? ;)

I am currently weighing in with a gain of 1.025. Not too worried but my clothes do feel slightly tighter.

I am eating lots of fruit, but probably not enough veg etc. Must get some salady bits.

Have a great day all. :)

We still have one cat but I lost my mums cat three weeks ago as well so it was a bit much.
Gym tonight hopefully.

My scales are showing a gain but I don't know why will try and neck loads of water.

Had choc weetabix for breakfast today and it was yum.

this is whats nice about peeps on here, they take time to ask after others, and be helpful. Can we add that to the rule book ?? along with "i must not just post about myself with no regard for others" LOL

this is whats nice about peeps on here, they take time to ask after others, and be helpful. Can we add that to the rule book ?? along with "i must not just post about myself with no regard for others" LOL
Duly added!!! Blumin' good idea chica.

Back