The really slow loss team!

conlou1 said:
hey hun, i have a programme and i do 5 mins warm up on the bike (but also fast walk for 15 minutes to actually get to the gym) then straight on the treadmill and do rolling hills on level 10...fast walking for 40 seconds and running for 20 and i do that for 15 minutes (by 6 minutes i want to die), then straight off there on the bike for interval training (i love the bike but this kills me) for 10 minutes, straight off there and on the rower for 5 minutes and i have to keep my speed at a certain rate, then after that i do weights concentrating on my arms as this was the area i most wanted to concentrate on..i did it for 2 weeks, 3 times a week and lost 7 inches i think it was. i feel great when ive been but i do have to seriusly force myself round, which is probably why i arent in a rush to go, i do find it hard.

That sounds like a fab workout!! I've been doing 3 runs a week plus the run up to the gym & back every lunchtime during the week for cardio. When I'm there during the week I do an hour on a specific area nd always include some abs at the end of each workout. I ache like nowt else on a daily basis but feel great!! I go with work colleagues so there's tonnes of motivation xx get yourself back in the zone!!

I'm in for the 100% day by day challenge.

Oops I just ate a handful of haribo, maybe about six, prior to that 5.5 syns so I should just squeak by if I count under 15. Are Haribo more than 1 syn each though? Oh well too late now.

Will do better tomorrow!:eek:

Flabulous, haribo should be zero syns!! They're my favourite til a work colleague told me what they made of. Try and avoid now lol.

I'm in for the daily motivation 100% on plan dooby!! WI tmrw nite so will start tmrw morning xxx

Damn phone going hay wire and posting before I've finished.

Pommette, hugs and hope you feel better soon. Getting better is more important than sticking to plan. Xx

One thing I do when I don't feel like eating is slim fast as it gets some nutrition into you without being food and bulky.

Hi all, interesting idea about plate sizes and your stomach being the size of your fist, might give portion control a go at some point.

Definitely up for the team challenge, I shall bore you to death with what I have eaten tomorrow, good luck to everyone else doing it.

Jean

Hello everyone!

Right I'm on day 1 of getting back on track. Didn't have the chance to make lunch this morning but I have a mugshot plus a load of fruit.

I definitely feel I've had my fun in the last 2 weeks chomping on everything I fancied but as Gillian says - you are what you eat - & although I've enjoyed it I don't feel as good as when I'm eating my yummy SW meals. So I'm back on it 100%.

So far today - 3 syns.

Breakfast on plan including sf.

Afternoon everyone. How is your Tuesday?

I'm still not 100% but a lot better than yesterday. Managed to eat last night and had lots to drink to get rehydrated so faced the scales this morning.

Well I'm well and trully on the norty step. 2½ lbs off. Some of it may still go back on tomorrow but I don't care . . . because

My scenic drive has ended.

I hit final target today. So 5½ years later I'm 67¾ lbs lighter = 4 st 11¾ lbs. :D

When I started I doubted I'd ever get there but I have so as we had a lunch out with friends planned already for today I think I might just have a wee celebration.

So if you all want to come over to the norty step for a wee while the drinks are on me! I've opened a bottle or two of champagne (well cava) so get drinking!

I'm still not 100% but a lot better than yesterday. Managed to eat last night and had lots to drink to get rehydrated so faced the scales this morning.

Well I'm well and trully on the norty step. 2½ lbs off. Some of it may still go back on tomorrow but I don't care . . . because

I hit final target today. So 5½ years later I'm 67¾ lbs lighter = 4 st 11¾ lbs. :D

When I started I doubted I'd ever get there but I have so as we had a lunch out with friends planned already for today I think I might just have a wee celebration.

So if you all want to come over to the norty step for a wee while the drinks are on me! I've opened a bottle or two of champagne (well cava) so get drinking!

Woohoo Pommette :happy036:

That is fab news, really fab (not the being ill part) and just what this thread needs, a bit of hope that despite it being a long old journey you can get there in the end!

Many congratulations to you, enjoy your meal you really deserve it :bliss:
xx

Almost 5 stone = WOW!! It doesn't matter how long it took, you did it, well done.

I'll have a glass of cava please! And you deserve two :) x

Congratulations on getting to target Pommette.

I need to stop self sabotaging if I want to get to my new target - I was doing so well - after an on plan breakfast I was to use 20 syns on pancakes which I'd planned for so saved some syns from yesterday to make up for it. Then someone went and baked cupcakes which I just had to try, so I had half of one, no idea how many syns I'm over now and wi this evening. Doubt I'll even lose 0.5lbs this week.

Congratulations on getting to target Pommette.

I need to stop self sabotaging if I want to get to my new target - I was doing so well - after an on plan breakfast I was to use 20 syns on pancakes which I'd planned for so saved some syns from yesterday to make up for it. Then someone went and baked cupcakes which I just had to try, so I had half of one, no idea how many syns I'm over now and wi this evening. Doubt I'll even lose 0.5lbs this week.

Half of one isn't too bad. However it goes tonight, start over from tomorrow.

Pomme if I could I would jump up and about for you x I am thrilled.

Weigh in tonight for me

Pommette said:

Well done ,being a tortoise has paid off!!!!! :-D

Woooo-hoooo - way to go Bev!!!!!!!!!

:bighug: :clap: :happy096: :happy036: :bliss: :scale: :character00238: :wow: :talk017: :winner: :thankyouthankyou: :0clapper::woohoo: :party0011: :wee: :stickdance: :banana dancer: :party0038: :party0019: :greenapple:

Would you all believe 0.5lb back on I am seriously peeved as there is no way my tapas on Saturday deserved a gain.

Honestly I don't know what to do. I am hoping it is my body still adjusting being back at the gym but that is only twice a week.

Would you all believe 0.5lb back on I am seriously peeved as there is no way my tapas on Saturday deserved a gain.

Honestly I don't know what to do. I am hoping it is my body still adjusting being back at the gym but that is only twice a week.

Unfair :( how long have you even back at the gym? I had a gain of 2.5 the week I started doing high intensity about 3/4 times a week. Major gain when we're burning calories, I hate the way bodies work! It took a few weeks to even out, may be the same for you?...

pom- well done!!! so so pleased for oyu, you truly deserve that target, celebrate..but not too hard :D i will pop for a drink then head back to the gainers step as i gained a pound again this week :) not too bothered though as ive only been properly on plan 2 days, and i deserved a gain so am draawing a line and building a bridge and getting over it, i will lose this week.

latte, i am sorry youve had an undeserved gain, so so unfair. i dont know what to suggest hunni, ill have a look at you food diary if my connection stays, see if i can offer any help x

tiphareth- dont be too hard on yourself hun, we all slip up, just try not to get in the mind set that youve blown it now so may aswell carry on, like i do lol, it wont help and youll wish you stopped at what you had now. have it as a flexi day and just be better tomorrow, youll get there hun

as i already said a pound gain for me, using it as a starting block. i feel huge again, my gut is spilling over my incredibly tight jeans and i feel bloated and uncomfortable, i had a green day today to mix it up a bit. been 100% so far and still have both my healthy b's left, im off to the gym soon, so will have some toast when i get back. i tried some going out clothes on today and i really didnt like what i saw, i can tell i havent been to the gym for a couple of weeks and i looked horrid in everything, it was a good boost to my motivation. ive got my mojo back and am determined to do this..just need to get back into the gym

Back