The really slow loss team!

Thanks for the pep talk conlou.

Managed a 100% lunch and have just had a salad as a snack as hubby won't be home to cook a 100% dinner till 9.30 and tomorrow is another day.

Now to go face the scales.

I have been back at the gym for about three weeks but due to my health I only go twice a week and currently I do 15 mins cardio then a combination of machine weights.

Huge congrats Pom!! Well deserved xxxxxx

Big gain this week - 3lbs. Had a fab weekend to show for it.

Back off the drink til next Saturday.
Gonna start off my week with a morning session at the gym :) followed by an on plan day xxx

I have been back at the gym for about three weeks but due to my health I only go twice a week and currently I do 15 mins cardio then a combination of machine weights.

I'd say you're the same as me, you're body's just taking longer than usual to adjust. Stick with it & hopefully it'll change soon, even if you notice the difference more in your body than on the scales.

Big gain this week - 3lbs. Had a fab weekend to show for it.

Back off the drink til next Saturday.
Gonna start off my week with a morning session at the gym :) followed by an on plan day xxx

Always worth it then :) I've had two weeks off & expecting a whopping gain tomorrow morning!

I've totally stuck to plan all day, 14 syns all together. Day 1 done :)

Well done Pommette - you are an inspiration.:):):):):):):):)

Sorry Latte - total bum%er. Know how that feels. Hope it comes off soon.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Been 100% day. 9.5 syns.

Craving something sweet..............arrrgh.:eek:

LisaC said:
Flabulous - options hot choc? Strawberries? I can't think of a sweet treat for 5.5 syns.

Kit Kat is 5.5 syns bag of ww mini cookies is 5 so is bag of special k mini breaks. There are loads of chocolate biscuits that are 99 cals so 5 syns ie areo biscuit blue riband rocky bar breakaway etc

Massive congratulations Pommette :D:D:D I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you. You're a huge inspiration to us tortoises :D
Latte - that's really rubbish. I'll be joining you in a gain this week, but mine WILL be deserved :eek::break_diet:
I've not been so good either and what with that and the decorating marathon last week, I've not been to the gym. So I need a good kick up the bum, please.
On a high note ..... I've had the result of my Wimbledon tickets ballot application .... And I've been offered a pair of tickets for centre court on Sat 7th July - Ladies final day :)

Oooo to the wimbledon tickets, hope you have lots of fun.

Joining you ob the gain step. 1lb on for me this week. I've also officially changed my target in the hope that it will stop me self sabotaging.

On a high note ..... I've had the result of my Wimbledon tickets ballot application .... And I've been offered a pair of tickets for centre court on Sat 7th July - Ladies final day :)
You lucky, luck lady you! Now if you need someone to come with you I'm sure I can find a plane from somewhere ... :D

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. Still on a bit of a high. Only had a couple of glasses of fizz at lunch time but a lovely meal that probably used up about 10 days worth of syns but t'was worth it.

Well done Pommette, it's great inspriation.

I took the plunge and started a food diary today, must admit it made me think twice before eating! Hoping to be in the naughty corner this week with a two pound weight loss, which will be a record for me.

I have just found out that if you do anything other than chop a banana you should Syn for it. How unfair is that!

Kit Kat is 5.5 syns bag of ww mini cookies is 5 so is bag of special k mini breaks. There are loads of chocolate biscuits that are 99 cals so 5 syns ie areo biscuit blue riband rocky bar breakaway etc

Oooh those things cannot enter my home. Also I am still sticking to my no chocolate bars rule. Don't know why as it makes no difference to my weight.

I had a cup of tea and a clementine.

I want to try and stick to 7 syns during the week so I can have 15 on a Fri/Sat/Sun.

I find it much harder at the weekends so it's nice to be able to have some Options when that sweet craving attacks me.

Here's to another 100% day for us all.

Have a great day - will check in tonight. :)

I am still feeling really down about my weight gain. Where am I going wrong as I honestly can't see how.

Everyone else seems to find it easy and I think I am the only one not to have lost my Christmas weight.

All the new January starters have already lost their half stone and some a stone.

I can't eat any less and I am afraid to eat more.

I am eating out at Zizzi on Thursday and going out for an Indian on Saturday not drinking either night. Will that mean a 2lb gain next week ?

I am still feeling really down about my weight gain. Where am I going wrong as I honestly can't see how.

Everyone else seems to find it easy and I think I am the only one not to have lost my Christmas weight.

All the new January starters have already lost their half stone and some a stone.

I can't eat any less and I am afraid to eat more.

I am eating out at Zizzi on Thursday and going out for an Indian on Saturday not drinking either night. Will that mean a 2lb gain next week ?

Awwwe Latte I'm sorry :( I think a lot in this team (me included) find that being 100% means nothing, I often gain when I've stuck to plan. My old C couldn't understand it & I've never been able to. I think some bodies are really stubborn. You can have a week where you're an angel, no oversyning, weighing everything & you may gain or sts & then you could be a little more laid back another week & have a good loss. In fact my last C told me I was TOO strict with SW even though I was just sticking to plan....

A few months back I went out for drinks for a friend getting married, I was drinking diet coke & then my friend went & bought us all a few cocktails each so I felt I couldn't say no, that week I lost 3.5lb! I almost felt it wasn't deserved but I know I had PLANNED to stick to plan.

Just stick with it. Do you vary your meals? And vary your syns? I know people have said to me before to mix up my breakfasts as I have the same day in day out.

Right ladies - my WI this morning. 6lb ON!! :eek: I expected that as I've had a naughty two weeks & totally deserve it. I was 11'8 yesterday morning & although I stuck to plan all day I'm 11'9 this morning. I'm presuming that 1lb on is from the big pasta bake I had last night, heavy meal...!?

Anywho, I've had my fun & I've been back on since yesterday. I just don't know how long it'll take me to get back to where I was :sigh:

Back