The really slow loss team!

Aah thanks girls, you're all so supportive :)

My cat is still really poorly & my emotions are everywhere & that is definitely adding to the stress of everything. Its on my mind 24/7, I really am shocked I haven't turned to food. Earlier tonight I ate a small piece of cake from the family meal sunday, I fancied a curly wurly but knew that would tak me over my syns so I stopped after the cake, totally unsure how many syns it is but I'd only used a few so should be fine.

Lou - sorry about the gain, at least you enjoyed all you ate :)
I've tried to reply to this about 10 times, playing up grrr. Wanted to post a big hug but keeps disappearing. Consider yourself hugged, Lisa.

:bighug::bighug:

And this is to all the people who lose pounds and pounds effortlessly
:massmoon:

Tiphareth said:
It's doing better than mine - which is currently sat in a bowl of rice on the radiator after a little accident with the toilet last night. :eek::whistle::argh:

Yey, rice saved the day.

I also am annoyed with someone on the main forum bit complaining about their 'rubbish' weight loss, 8lbs in 4 weeks and they are moaning!! got right on my nerves.

lisa stick with it, but if you slip dont berrate yourself just get back on track. the main battle is getting back on track and i feel if you can do that you have cracked the biggest obstacle!

She dropped her iphone down toilet so put it on a bowl of rice as it sucks the moisture out of it x

oh god i completely missed something there!!! LOL i thought her casserole was in rice after it went doen the toilet !!! jesus i am stressed my mind isnt working right.

hope your better soon lou x

oh god i completely missed something there!!! LOL i thought her casserole was in rice after it went doen the toilet !!! jesus i am stressed my mind isnt working right.

hope your better soon lou x

Sorry, to confuse you.

I may have been a bit premature with yesterdays glee though as this morning the screen was half blank - back into the rice.

Thankfully, my food intake isn't going the same way as my phone. Just hope it pays off at WI on Tuesday.

Hello all. It's been a while. I've been lurking this whole time, reading your trials and tribulations, and occasional joys!

I decided not to post because quite frankly, I'm not in the slow loser category anymore. I'm going to start my own massive gainer thread! Back to just a stone now but focused, today at least and taking it one day at a time. I want half a stone this month and nothing is going to stop me!

I lost 1.4lbs this week. A real slow down from last week's unheard of loss, but still MASSIVE for me!

Superb loss Anya!

Well done everyone else still here :)
Well, I had a hugely great week on a stressful course and eating right was tricky but the stress must have helped cos so far I have gone down a bit. Weigh in not until Monday though!

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm hoping to not fall off the wagon (tomorrow could be hard, I have a day of dancing and will not have access to my normal food).

Oh poo my booze ban didn't last long. Full bottle of red. But to be fair I saved all my syns and will be shaving s few off each day to
Compensate. I have mackerel for mackerel pâté tonight. Pom can you remember the syn values please I can't check the Sw site cos I don't go to class and I can't find my book

Ooh my dining room is up and running, new carpet and all set up lovely, I can't wait to eat on there- small things that keep me happy lol

Hi Lou I'm off the wagon tonite but will be flagging it back down tmrw after the Tyne & Wear Derby tmrw xxx

Back