The really slow loss team!

I have mackerel for mackerel pâté tonight. Pom can you remember the syn values please I can't check the Sw site cos I don't go to class and I can't find my book

Pom's on holiday this week Lou. Smoked mackerel is now 2 syns per 100g - whoop whoop :D

Well done annya I'm so pleased you lost again this week. What diet are you following?

Well done everyone else on your losses too x

Thanks Lou. I am doing a hybrid of Slim-Fast/calorie counting/increased exercise which seems to be working thus far (and hopefully it will continue to!)

I did fall rather spectacularly off the wagon yesterday and ate a whole 200g bag of mixed roasted nuts (my ultimate downfall is nuts of any description) costing me a WHOOPING 1,264 cals :eek:, but I had been under my calories for 11 days prior to that and was onyl 600 kcals over by the end of the day with 1.5 hours treadmill to add in so I don't think (well I hope) it will affect me too bady.

I am just about to go and help Al dismantle and move the shed then clear my allotments ready for spring planting so that should help today too!

Hello all,

Yesterday was an awful day, emotional wise, I was in a state all day, still coming to terms with my cats illness. I only ate breakfast, dinner & an apple, not even half what I normally eat.

Todays been ok. Eaten fine so far & had 8.5 syns thus far. Planning a pasta bake for dinner, yum that meal fills me up.

Hope everyone else is having a good day & sticking to plan as best they can.

Pom you won't read this but sending happy holiday vibes!! :)

poor lisa x x

keep going everyone and move on from the slips, i have been off plan for a full weekend (again)*rolls eyes*

morning, just as I thought last week was a fluke a sts for me,but thats ok
just makes me more determined this week.
set my self a little goal to lose 7lb in the nxt 6 weeks, before my hubbies 50 th birthday get together:party0049:

Morning everyone. Can i join? Want to find a group that will keep me focused for when I start struggling with the numbers on the scale. Had another undeserved gain this week :( am ok with it this time but know there'll be days that are harder to cope with!

So. I'm Bex, 29. Mommy to two 3yo boys and want to lose 2 stone now. I wanted to be close to target by may but accept I may have to settle for my second goal date of August. I'll be 30 then. Ultimately i just want to fit into a size 12 :) x

Welcome Bex and good on ya Woodlandgirl :-D

Hello All!

Weekend wasn't good so felt best not to post. I was poorly not to mention crazy emotional. I think I'm permanentely unbalanced! ;)

Anywho I stuck to plan 100%, that's the one thing I give SW, it has helped me when all I want to do is give in to food for comfort.

Ah Lou sorry you're not well. I think that chocolate is deserved :)

And welcome Rkmriddell :) I'm not been in the team too long but these ladies are a great support x

conlou1 said:
Now I've come on! Dear god! I've given in and had chocolate. Bad times lol

TOTM is so hard!
LisaC said:
Hello All!

Weekend wasn't good so felt best not to post. I was poorly not to mention crazy emotional. I think I'm permanentely unbalanced! ;)

Anywho I stuck to plan 100%, that's the one thing I give SW, it has helped me when all I want to do is give in to food for comfort.

Ah Lou sorry you're not well. I think that chocolate is deserved :)

And welcome Rkmriddell :) I'm not been in the team too long but these ladies are a great support x

Well done for sticking to plan! I hope you're ok!!? Thanks for the welcome x

TOTM is so hard!

Well done for sticking to plan! I hope you're ok!!? Thanks for the welcome x

Thank you. One of my cats was diagnosed with terminal kidney disease recently. I've been a wreck for 5 weeks. I just don't know how to stop the water works.

LisaC said:
Thank you. One of my cats was diagnosed with terminal kidney disease recently. I've been a wreck for 5 weeks. I just don't know how to stop the water works.

Oh hun that's so sad :( we lost our dog last year and it was so so hard watching her deteriorate. Wish I knew the answer but in the mean time have some cyber hugs x

Back