The really slow loss team!

Sorry you are having such a bad time flabulous.

Glad your husband is ok meadow x

Annya great weight loss I am so happy this is working for you. Personally when I tried slimfast years ago I ended up fainting but we all know what works for one doesn't necessarily work for everyone.

Quiet weekend for me food wise which is good.

I tried SF and unfortunately it made me blow up like a balloon - I think it must have a lot of artificial sweeteners in it and I seem to be allergic to them.

Not very filling either, but it does work for some people.

conlou1 said:
Nice to see you back fabulous x sorry you've had a rubbish time. We're here to support you hun x

Greedyguts- I have 3 kids and only struggled to get caught with the one I actively tried for, my middle one. Took 3 years to get her, have also suffered 2 unsuccessful pregnancies but that ws nothing to do with pcos just bad luck. So I don't struggle to actually get caught except that one time which is weird. Bug I blame the stress of trying stopping my periods altogether. I have a weird shadow on top lip too but not hair it's pigmentation it gets darker when I have a tan I got it while pregnant with middle child and it's never gone how weird! On the scan thing I hope I didn't come across bad, what I meant to say was if you go for a scan and there no cysts that doesn't mean you don't have it hun they just may not show up x x

I hope the scan shows what may be there. Not sure i'd want an internal. I've had my dark shadow since I got the contraceptive implant. Had nowt but trouble with it so I got it removed after 3 months. Xxx

Annya said:
Just nipping in quick to report a 1.8lb loss. At last I have my one stone sticky back after losing in it in December and trying to get it back ever since!

Off forum for the weekend, good luck to you all - stay well and be happy.

Woohoo!! SF is working for you :) xxx

Weigh in day for me :sigh: just got on the scale as a sneaky peak and OH NO :doh: after being 15.08 ALL week today I am 15.3!!!!!!! why? I have been good,drank all my water, exercised as usual all for a gain:cry:so not fair!!!!
I WILL GO AND WEIGH IN maybe, just maybe it will show a different reading, although my scales and class scale read the same.
will report back later. :wave_cry:

acc said:
Weigh in day for me :sigh: just got on the scale as a sneaky peak and OH NO :doh: after being 15.08 ALL week today I am 15.3!!!!!!! why? I have been good,drank all my water, exercised as usual all for a gain:cry:so not fair!!!!
I WILL GO AND WEIGH IN maybe, just maybe it will show a different reading, although my scales and class scale read the same.

Ah sorry to hear that Hun. I hope your scales are just being funny x

conlou1 said:
I've bought 6 days of slim fast. Starting tomorrow. Sw isn't helping me and I only want to lose a stone to be at pre pregnancy weight. I will be doing Sw after it though so hope I'm allowed
To stay :) x

If anything it will teach u not to consume as much food. Good luck :) the bars are tasty but not filling! Xxx

acc said:

Still go to WI. Our bodies work in mysterious ways xxx

Acc I hope group scales are kinder hun c

I'm only going to do sf for 1-2 weeks just to reduce my appetite and give my weight loss a boost. I'm sick of getting down to 11.9 then the nest week going up to 11.12. Sw would work for me but I struggle to dtick to it and I just get greedy. I need a bit of simple discipline. And tbh I eat very little in the day anyway. So it will prob be better for me. Going to make the first one in a min. I got chic flavour which could be lethal lol

just logged on on the laptop and realised i seriously need to update my stats!! ill do it after getting weighed next week

slim fast isnt gonna happen...just had my first shake and borked all the way throu8gh it...talk about gross!! yuk. i cant bring myself to have a second.. so just gonna have to try harder with sw..im going to have to pull my finger out and stop messing about. food diaries again i think

Well I take it all back!!!! Lost 1/2lb ;) Now the scales are under the stairs in a locked cupboard:rolleyes: will only get weighed on weigh in day!!

Morning all. Had a bit of a blip last night and scoffed half a pizza :eek: oh well ....
Waiting for Neil to finish farting around with his fishing hooks, then we're off to see his Gran before going to buy him a new mobile phone, as his replacement SIM has arrived :rolleyes:
I have a disordered bowel today ... Don't think it liked the pizza :eek:
I was bang on 13 stone at WI, would be lovely to get into the 12s. But I'm not going to do it eating pizza, so .... Virtual slap across the face for me.
Well done Acc x

conlou1 said:
just logged on on the laptop and realised i seriously need to update my stats!! ill do it after getting weighed next week

slim fast isnt gonna happen...just had my first shake and borked all the way throu8gh it...talk about gross!! yuk. i cant bring myself to have a second.. so just gonna have to try harder with sw..im going to have to pull my finger out and stop messing about. food diaries again i think

Did u get the powder or ready made? Ready made ones are bearable xxx

Back