The really slow loss team!

Thanks guys :( Just a bummer isn't it, on the plus side though it did seem to give me a bit of drive for my exercise this morning, think i've really got to put my all into that and just hope it will work. Monitoring portions and calorie counting and stuff just doesn't work for me, i feel too out of control and end up rebelling - i LOVE SW, i love that i can eat till i'm satisfied which is great for my enormous appetite, i really don't want to have to do anything else so am just hoping it'll catch up at some point and in the mean time that the 30ds and the c25k will make some visual difference to carry me through. Ho hum, onwards xxx

Rkm - I've always found exercise pays off in the end. If you did hours everyday you'd notice more quickly but in reality, who can fit that much in? Little & often is always best, hope you start noticing the inch loss soon :)

I can't belive it but Im actually looking forward to WI on Wednesday, I've been SO good I just hope it shows on the scales. Uno problemo though - 3 weeks ago I went back on the pill after 6 months on a hormone (Provera). I'm due on this weekend but seem to have come on today. Not only am I in agony (& wondering if it will affect all my hard work this week), I'm confused as I took my last pill this morning so it shouldn't even be possible to have a period. Man my body can be evil! Grrr ;)

No idea how it will reflect hun but i hope it eases up soon - nothing worse than a bad TOTM. I expect it will just be your body adjusting to the hormones x

RKM - ¼lb is a just a little itty bit of poop that didn't quite escape!!! Ignore it. :D

Well - I didn't make the norty step which I really wanted to do.

I lost some of my holiday gain - lost 1 lb - was hoping for more as it was better on Saturday. But the last 2 days of eating out has not helped.

At least I'm back in target range though.

rkm - sorry about the 1/4lb after a week of 100%, hopefully next week will be a big loss for you.

How are you finding the C25K, I've just started week 3 and so far I'm loving it and want to carry on, so have just purchased my first pair of running shoes (thankfully I have small feet and can get away with kids sizes).

I hope so but i won't hold my breath for it lol. It'll cathc up at the end eh!!

I'm enjoying the c25k. I signed up for a fun run in june which is 8.5 miles. Don't think i'll be able to run it all but will do my best. I started at week 4 as i felt able to do it and just moved on to week 5 today. I would love to get in to running so am hoping this program will really help me :) I find listening to audio books and things better than music though as it gives me something to concentrate on rather than my running and breathing? How do you find it x

lou you poor lovie !!! sorry you gained.

ac how is weight watchers going for you? what do you find easier or harder???

well done annya!

go pommete (you have made me laugh with the poo reference)

rkm i would say that was a stay the same week especially if you fart !!

lisa keep going with the wise and kind words

hollies nanna great advice x

That is a stay the same if you get weighed in class as they only do 1/2 increments.

I think it has taken about 6 weeks for my exercise to start showing but even then I am not sure.

That is a stay the same if you get weighed in class as they only do 1/2 increments.

I think it has taken about 6 weeks for my exercise to start showing but even then I am not sure.

Please tell me you've noticed differences to your size / shape in this time? x

My personal trainer is measuring me on Sunday so I will let you know then

Ooh listening to how much exercise your all dong makes me feel right lazy lol. Well done though, I know his hard it is to get motivated to exercise.

Felicity. I re weighed the next day and had lost 3 pound over night do discounting both and waiting til tomorrow when I go to group again.

I've been fairly good this weekend but not as good as I could have been. Looking forward to going to group tomorrow and whatever the scales say I will use as my starting point , imwiping all my sig and starting a fresh on there. Hopefully it will work!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My weigh in tomorrow, have given 100% but don't feel I have lost anything! Fingers crossed.xx

Hi all:-D Felicity weight losses no different on ww! despite following all the rules and doing lots of exercise.Have decided to go it alone,so to speak! and see if that does any good.
Good luck to all,hoping we have great week ;-) ann
Ps just want to fit comfortably in to a size 16;-)

Last edited:
acc is it harder to follow WW? are you going alone with WW or just VLCD? I am interested to know what the challenges are with it as many people 'go to the dark side' LOL

good luck peeps! I have STS (thank god) I had a full on weekend on the booze and actually didnt drink last night (shock horror i always have a glass on an evening) i actually felt mucky from drinking so much !! are you supposed to get leathered on mothers day ??? yesterday every time i bent over or coughed i was sick in my mouth ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa

Well total disaster and I am close to tears as posted in my diary I put on 1lb

No idea why I am really upset.

Added up my syns Tuesday to Monday so weigh in day till yesterday and 90 syns.

1 meal out which was cheese and mushroom omlette and we shared wedges so surely it can't be that.

I have done my usual gym stuff as well so nothing unusual.

Any ideas ?

Last edited:
Back