The really slow loss team!

Hugs Lisa, it's always heartbreaking when you lose a member of the family. xx

Morning all - hope you're doing ok, i've decided i'm going to give red days a go for a while... see how that works for me x

Morning all - hope you're doing ok, i've decided i'm going to give red days a go for a while... see how that works for me x

I am doing the same! I cant trust myself on EE! i had my first red day yesterday and i was ok! i used my HE on a 60g WM roll for lunch, and a jacket for tea with Chesse HEA. it is harder yesterday i was tempted to have a pasta n sauce for a snack but then realised that it has to be wholemeal pasta. so would have to syn it and thought its not worth it! so as regard to snacks its take alittle bit more though but im sure once iv got the hang of it i will be fine =]
let me know how you get on?

Course - i'm just sitting down thinking of the different things i can have - think i need to re-read all my books and things lol... love veg though, should hopefully speed things up for us x

Red days are great but make sure you eat lots of fruit and veg and have both hex b vos I get bunged up on red.

Les. Draw a line, step over it, turn around, stick 2 fingers up at it and walk on :D fancy a little challenge after weekend? For Monday and Tuesday we can only snack on super free between meals? I'll need it after this weekend.

Day 2 properly on track going well. Had a red day yesterday, so green today. Red tomorrow and so on. This is how I did it before and it worked better as I knew where I was each day and I think it kept everything shaken up by swapping and changing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning everyone.

lisa how are you feeling hun?

i have just done a massive shop online and bought the ingredients to try the veggie burger, which im going to make tomorrow and have one before i go out and save one for when i get back, ive planned a green day tomorrow as i figured going out drinking ill need the carbs. off for my 5 mile bike ride in a minute to work. im really feeling it now ive rejoined, i just am in the right head space, but ive been in the wrong headspace for so long its about blooming time. hugs to those struggling, please keep at it, i never thought i would get in the right frame of mind again but i have, im not sure why, maybe cos the sun is shining and i have drawers full of lovely summer clothes lol. i hope everyone has a nice weekend xx

:confused:Well I am on my third red day today! and getting used to it now! Having a sandwich for lunch and bread crumbed fish and salad for tea! how are you getting on Rkmriddell??
sine i started doing red days iv noticed my tummy being a lot flatter! I bought a pair of trousers from primark size 18 and was devastated when i got them home and couldn't fit in them well i could but not comfortably i was like the mitchilin man, and as i was routing for something to wear this morning i saw them and though hmmm! so i got them out and thought these arnt going to fit but low and behold they did! (without looking like the mitchilin man).
i dont know if anyone else has felt like this but it feels weird losing weight Iv lost 12 pounds so nearly a stone and it feel strange because for so long i have been 15stone. and having a flatter tummy just feels weird:confused:

conlou1 said:
morning everyone.

lisa how are you feeling hun?

i have just done a massive shop online and bought the ingredients to try the veggie burger, which im going to make tomorrow and have one before i go out and save one for when i get back, ive planned a green day tomorrow as i figured going out drinking ill need the carbs. off for my 5 mile bike ride in a minute to work. im really feeling it now ive rejoined, i just am in the right head space, but ive been in the wrong headspace for so long its about blooming time. hugs to those struggling, please keep at it, i never thought i would get in the right frame of mind again but i have, im not sure why, maybe cos the sun is shining and i have drawers full of lovely summer clothes lol. i hope everyone has a nice weekend xx

Let me know if the veggie burgers work out as I am always looking for new recipes to try x

I have written out 6 weeks worth of diaries for my consultant and it hd eye opening.

In 6 weeks I have had one weekend away, 4 meals out and I have lost 0.5lb . This is ridiculous maybe I should seriously re consider.

Syns wise I average about 80 a week as some of the eating out syns is on slimming world on line and I have added extra just in case.

I would say I follow 80% to 20% rule but most weeks it is 100% and I exercise twice a week and try to do a couple of 20 minute walks as well

:confused:Well I am on my third red day today! and getting used to it now! Having a sandwich for lunch and bread crumbed fish and salad for tea! how are you getting on Rkmriddell??
sine i started doing red days iv noticed my tummy being a lot flatter! I bought a pair of trousers from primark size 18 and was devastated when i got them home and couldn't fit in them well i could but not comfortably i was like the mitchilin man, and as i was routing for something to wear this morning i saw them and though hmmm! so i got them out and thought these arnt going to fit but low and behold they did! (without looking like the mitchilin man).
i dont know if anyone else has felt like this but it feels weird losing weight Iv lost 12 pounds so nearly a stone and it feel strange because for so long i have been 15stone. and having a flatter tummy just feels weird:confused:

Yeah - carbs will bloat you massively so you will definitely notice a difference around the tummy - how great though eh?? I'm doing ok, day 2 of red today and it seems to be ok. I have beef with stirfried veg for lunch and am going to do either a chicken curry with veg or chicken in a tomato sauce with veg for tea... i've been and stocked up on BNS though as i quite enjoy this and it seems to complete the meal as a carb substitute if that makes sense? Your tea sounds gorgeous x

I still feel like i'm 15 stone, i think it's going to take me reaching a size and shape that i'm happy with to start to feel like i'm slimmer if that makes sense?

Yeah - carbs will bloat you massively so you will definitely notice a difference around the tummy - how great though eh?? I'm doing ok, day 2 of red today and it seems to be ok. I have beef with stirfried veg for lunch and am going to do either a chicken curry with veg or chicken in a tomato sauce with veg for tea... i've been and stocked up on BNS though as i quite enjoy this and it seems to complete the meal as a carb substitute if that makes sense? Your tea sounds gorgeous x

I still feel like i'm 15 stone, i think it's going to take me reaching a size and shape that i'm happy with to start to feel like i'm slimmer if that makes sense?

im sorry i dont know what BNS ?? oh i think i just got it butternut squash?? if it is then yeah Iv been using it instead of potato! last night we had burgers and butternut squash chips! if you sprinkle a little cayenne on them they are really nice!they also last way longer than potato! infact the one we had last night i bought nearly 5 weeks ago lol! I dont think they can go off it was still solid as a rock =] turnips are also nice roasted!
Yeah my tea i got of jamies 30 minute meals but S/W it! i never realised until i started sw how much oil does jamie oliver use! =O
basically get your fish and put some passata on top then sprinkle with salt and pepper! then blitz your bread with some garlic and basil! and put on top and spray with frylight
and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes! its really nice! =] I was going to do 2-3 days red and 4-5 days EE but i think im going to do 4-5 days red and 2-3 EE for a bit of freedom Im going to have one tomorrow as i fancy a chinese! =]

im sorry i dont know what BNS ?? oh i think i just got it butternut squash?? if it is then yeah Iv been using it instead of potato! last night we had burgers and butternut squash chips! if you sprinkle a little cayenne on them they are really nice!they also last way longer than potato! infact the one we had last night i bought nearly 5 weeks ago lol! I dont think they can go off it was still solid as a rock =] turnips are also nice roasted!
Yeah my tea i got of jamies 30 minute meals but S/W it! i never realised until i started sw how much oil does jamie oliver use! =O
basically get your fish and put some passata on top then sprinkle with salt and pepper! then blitz your bread with some garlic and basil! and put on top and spray with frylight
and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes! its really nice! =] I was going to do 2-3 days red and 4-5 days EE but i think im going to do 4-5 days red and 2-3 EE for a bit of freedom Im going to have one tomorrow as i fancy a chinese! =]

Yep Butternut squash :) I buy mine pre wedged from costco, peeling them used to drive me nuts... love it though. Not tried turnip, what's it like? I know that's a really hard question...

He uses loads - we went to his restaurant in town for my bro in law birthday and everything just tasted of salt and oil - even the salad :( wouldn't go back, yet i love his food when i make it lol. That really sounds lovely though - might do the same thing to chicken for tonight's tea lol.

Yeah i'm gonna stick with just red for a while to see if it moves my weight, am getting really annoyed with not losing when i've been 100% Once it's moved again for a couple of weeks i think i'll throw one or two ee days in for a weekend too - mix it up ;) i hope that once i reach target i can switch freely between red and ee to maintain x

Have to say though, i love sw :)

Yep Butternut squash :) I buy mine pre wedged from costco, peeling them used to drive me nuts... love it though. Not tried turnip, what's it like? I know that's a really hard question...

He uses loads - we went to his restaurant in town for my bro in law birthday and everything just tasted of salt and oil - even the salad :( wouldn't go back, yet i love his food when i make it lol. That really sounds lovely though - might do the same thing to chicken for tonight's tea lol.

Yeah i'm gonna stick with just red for a while to see if it moves my weight, am getting really annoyed with not losing when i've been 100% Once it's moved again for a couple of weeks i think i'll throw one or two ee days in for a weekend too - mix it up ;) i hope that once i reach target i can switch freely between red and ee to maintain x

Have to say though, i love sw :)

yeah me to! I got introduced by my grandma! she showed me the book and i was like =O this is how the convo went
me - you can eat potatos :confused:
Grandma - Yes
me - no
grandma - yes
me - shut up you can have pasta!
grandma - yes
me noway !
you get the picture lol

turnip! hmmmm its like a potato but more earthy! doesnt really have a flavour thats make it good for jazzing up with herbs and spices. I dont have a costco near me! only macro and bookers! i ahve to say though i am in love with costco croissants! My dad lives in chesterfield and he has one near him and i always used yo buy a tray and eat them over the weekend =O and then buy a tray for the week (which normally lasted about 2 days lol) we once got a pizza from there and it was that big it didnt even fit in the oven! but i love the pizza from the little cafe that they have! jeez keep me out of costco!! but i now see these things as a treat! to be enjoyed once in a while!

yeah watching him on the tele i get dizzy watching that olive oil bottle wizzing round all the food every 30 senconds! infact when i watched it again it made me feel slightly sick

LOL that's the thing - costco is dangerous. Their cupcakes are like nearly 800 calories!!! That's stoooopid amounts lol.

oooh but they are so good! but that is wayyyyy to much how many syns would that be 40??? jeez! so not worth it!

Back