The really slow loss team!

Morning all,

I've had an emotional couple of days, I feel like everything we've had going in has only just hit me.

On a good note I've been totally on plan. I did a 30min jog last might & forget how good & refreshed I feel after exercise. Want to try to get back into my 30 day shred & Davina dvd's.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend & being good :)

Hi all! I am a first-time poster on the site, and as soon as I saw this thread I knew this was the place for me :)

I have been at sw since January and it's gone embarrassingly slow for me. I trust the eating plan, I feel I am the problem, but I am learning every week. I try to only look at monthly weightloss, although I weigh in and stay to group every week. January was 1.5lbs, Feb 2.5 and March 5lbs. It's so hard not to compare myself to others in group, people way smaller then me are dropping loads of weight! Then again, compared to how much I was piling on, I should be ecstatic.

Good luck, looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Hi Lisa! Just to let u know aldi have bns for about 60-80p they are individually priced :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Lottie, hope you get the 8lbs you want in April.

Morning All..... well off for a few hours and everyone has been checking in!

Lisa - so sorry you are still feeling so sad... there is no time limit for grief, I'm afriad it just has to fade in it's own time my lovely. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit more upbeat about diet/exercise though - I must admit a good cycle or half an hour jog/elliptical makes me feel ing so much better (not when I start though!!)

Lottie - welcome and good luck for your April challenge. I am down for 6lbs.... fingers crossed!

Lou - "whoops" - that's all I'm gonna say sweetie!

Welcome Lottiebird. I don't post so much lately, there always seems to be some drama going on in my life. Last week came back to find water dripping through toilet light and through loft hatch - emergency plumber.

I used to go to SW but could not face my awful measly weight losses and gains even when sticking to plan....it just made me feel like a complete failure and I was totally obsessed, my head filled with thoughts about weight, food, and feelng humiliated. It was literally driving me crazy.

Well done for sticking it out.

I am not following a plan at the moment, but neither am I gaining much. One pound to date......it is a strange feeling to be just eating but not thinking about diets all the time. Anyway good luck and you have come to the right place for support. :)

I guess I'm lucky in that my consultant is very good, she tries to be discrete about weight gains in front of the group which helps alot.

I have decided to switch it up a little, doing green day followed by red day followed by extra easy then back to green etc to see how that works out. I have only done extra easy before now.

Only a 1 pound gain off plan is great! I gain so fast left to my own devices!

Morning All..... well off for a few hours and everyone has been checking in!

Lisa - so sorry you are still feeling so sad... there is no time limit for grief, I'm afriad it just has to fade in it's own time my lovely. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit more upbeat about diet/exercise though - I must admit a good cycle or half an hour jog/elliptical makes me feel ing so much better (not when I start though!!)

Lottie - welcome and good luck for your April challenge. I am down for 6lbs.... fingers crossed!

Lou - "whoops" - that's all I'm gonna say sweetie!

Thank you Annya :)

This weekend it all hit me & it was pretty bad. But I've totally stuck to plan & feel really good. I've eaten less syns & snacked on more fruit. Did 30mins exercise Fri, 1hr Sat & 30mins today. Working out seems to be the only thing that takes my mind off things, so I'll keep it up :)

I moved this weekend! but along with all the moving came all the takeaways! i would say iv been of plan for about 5 days =[ went out on wednesday, take away thursday, friday, saturday and sunday =[ but with all the moving really couldnt be bothered cooking at all! so probs of would of had a good loss if i was on plan but i wasnt so probs gained! but moving to a new group so WI not till thursday! so i now have a a mile walk to the bus stop and a mile back so hoping this will help in aiding my weight loss =]

I moved this weekend! but along with all the moving came all the takeaways! i would say iv been of plan for about 5 days =[ went out on wednesday, take away thursday, friday, saturday and sunday =[ but with all the moving really couldnt be bothered cooking at all! so probs of would of had a good loss if i was on plan but i wasnt so probs gained! but moving to a new group so WI not till thursday! so i now have a a mile walk to the bus stop and a mile back so hoping this will help in aiding my weight loss =]

Moving it so stressful without the added stress of worrying about what to eat isn't it! You've got a few days til WI so if you stick to plan I'm sure the scales won't be too mean :)

Just weighed in at the gym,2 lbs on,unexpected * week :-/ and a carb sugar craving over the weekend will explain it. Hey ho it's a new week ;-) hope you all have a good week xxx ann

Acc I've had a shocker of a weekend. I've been ok around it but not great so I'm expecting a gain. Which is embarrassing as its only my second weigh in since rejoining. I feel like not going lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You still try to stick to plan the other days though. Go & if you gain, go a little easier on the next night out :)

Welcome Lottiebird. I don't post so much lately, there always seems to be some drama going on in my life. Last week came back to find water dripping through toilet light and through loft hatch - emergency plumber.

I used to go to SW but could not face my awful measly weight losses and gains even when sticking to plan....it just made me feel like a complete failure and I was totally obsessed, my head filled with thoughts about weight, food, and feelng humiliated. It was literally driving me crazy.

Well done for sticking it out.

I am not following a plan at the moment, but neither am I gaining much. One pound to date......it is a strange feeling to be just eating but not thinking about diets all the time. Anyway good luck and you have come to the right place for support. :)

that is EXACTLY where i am hunny ! hence why i am also quiet around here

Back