The really slow loss team!

Audfen - LEt us know how WI goes today!! :)

Latte - Thinking of you today & hope it all goes smoothly x

Woodland Girl - YAY well done!!! Margartia for me please ;)

It looks like a few of us like a sneak peak on the scales...I was desperate to have a look this morning! I've literally been working my socks off with exercise but WI is Wednesday. If it hadn't read well today I would have only felt disappointed all day, so no harm in waiting two more days.

The drinks are on me :)
1.5 off!!!
X
Woo Hoo and well done chica.

You can make that doubles all round as I'm off to join WG on the norty step.

How confused do you want to be?
Since last OFFICIAL WI 2 weeks ago I've lost 1½ lbs. Which puts me on the norty step anyway.
BUT . . . when I got on the scales a day early last week for an unofficial WI, I was up by 2¼ lbs - putting me at 5¼ lbs over target. :eek:

Once we got back from the apartment I've had 5 angelic red days with hardly any carbs .
The red days have worked big time and I've lost 3¾ lbs ! Almost unheard of for me.
I've only ever lost 3 lbs in a week twice before and 2 lbs ina week just 12 times (and that's in 5½ years!!!)

So I'm now back to just 1½ lbs (0.7 kg) over target and back below 12st at 11st 11½ lbs

I'm well pleased!

Don't know whether I can lose the 1½ lbs this week what with mum being here but I shall give it a bleddy good try!

I am very confused Pom but that might be the drink before 11 am talking! Lol. Virtual drink. In reality veg soup bubbling
Hang in there all!
X

Pom that's brilliant!! I was utterly confused & had to read it twice but it all sounds great ;)

So far today I've eaten raspberries with yogurt, an activia yogurt, an apple & a SK bar & I'm still STARVING!! It's going to be one of those days :sigh: Thank goodness it's nearly lunchtime!

Hi everyone i went to my weigh in this mornibg I gained 1lb I was expecting to gain a lot more with the awful week i had food and nedical wise. Thanks to everyone for encouraging me to go this morning i can now move on and aim for a loss next week xxxxxx

Hi everyone i went to my weigh in this mornibg I gained 1lb I was expecting to gain a lot more with the awful week i had food and nedical wise. Thanks to everyone for encouraging me to go this morning i can now move on and aim for a loss next week xxxxxx

Onwards & upwards :)

The drinks are on me :)
1.5 off!!!
X

WOOOOOOOO well done!!! mines a g and t please

Changing from tues to a sat,back at work tomorrow :'(

ooh youve got til sat then to turn it around, youll do it hunni!!! stick at it, i think youll be pleasantly surprised come saturday x

Woo Hoo and well done chica.

You can make that doubles all round as I'm off to join WG on the norty step.

How confused do you want to be?
Since last OFFICIAL WI 2 weeks ago I've lost 1½ lbs. Which puts me on the norty step anyway.
BUT . . . when I got on the scales a day early last week for an unofficial WI, I was up by 2¼ lbs - putting me at 5¼ lbs over target. :eek:

Once we got back from the apartment I've had 5 angelic red days with hardly any carbs .
The red days have worked big time and I've lost 3¾ lbs ! Almost unheard of for me.
I've only ever lost 3 lbs in a week twice before and 2 lbs ina week just 12 times (and that's in 5½ years!!!)

So I'm now back to just 1½ lbs (0.7 kg) over target and back below 12st at 11st 11½ lbs

I'm well pleased!

Don't know whether I can lose the 1½ lbs this week what with mum being here but I shall give it a bleddy good try!

WOOOOOOOOO excellent news, well done hunni. youve given me hope that my naughty weekend may have been undone by the excellent work ive done around it. ill have a large red wine seeing as im already tipsy off wg gin and tonic :)

well done for going hunni, 1lb is great if youve had an awful week. my awful week at christmas resulted in 5.5 pounds lmao. oops!!!

well yet another success express day here. putting the pics on here is really helping as im having to make sure my portions are right, cos everyone can see them so no cheating!!! and its helping me think of new stuff to do to keep it fresh. i do love success express, i dont know why i switch back to normal plan really, it just seems to suit me. i think i actually need the strictness. telling me i can eat as much as i like is lethal cos i NEVER feel full (well rarely). were at a wedding on friday and im going to get steve to take some progress pictures :/

wow u have all be busy while i was at work my weigh tin is Wednesday so will see then x

all stick at it WE WILL GET THERE XX

Hello all x

Looking good for the drinks this week glad someone is buying.

Operation was not a success they still don't know what is causing all the pain so I am back to the gynae in May. The procedure itself was horrific and I cried after when they told me they couldn't help me.

Eaten my body weight in biscuits and bread today after the op . Going to give class a miss tomorrow as I can't drive till Thursday and don't want to ask my mum to take me when I have already booked it off.

Latte said:
Hello all x

Operation was not a success they still don't know what is causing all the pain so I am back to the gynae in May. The procedure itself was horrific and I cried after when they told me they couldn't help me.

Eaten my body weight in biscuits and bread today after the op . Going to give class a miss tomorrow as I can't drive till Thursday and don't want to ask my mum to take me when I have already booked it off.

Oh latte :( I am so so sorry hun. Just take the pressure off a bit hun you sound like your really having a rough time of it lately xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Latte said:
Hello all x

Hi Latte im very sorry to hear ur operation was not successful. What type of operation was it. I know how hard it is when there not successful i underwent surgery on my eye thinking it would improve a condition i have and it was unsuccessful it was so hard dealing with it im here if u want to chat hun xxx dont give up hope that there will be successful operations down the line. I hope and pray someday there will be an operation to improve my eye condition xxx always be hopeful hun xxxx

Latte said:
Hello all x

Sorry to hear it wasn't successful. Lots of hugs. If you're allowed to eat biscuits art any time I think it's now.

Hey conlou1 which thread are you putting your success express pictures on? Would really like a look to give me ideas.

Latte said:
Hello all x

Big hug xx think you deserve a biccie or two !

Back