The really slow loss team!

Hello all x

Looking good for the drinks this week glad someone is buying.

Operation was not a success they still don't know what is causing all the pain so I am back to the gynae in May. The procedure itself was horrific and I cried after when they told me they couldn't help me.

Eaten my body weight in biscuits and bread today after the op . Going to give class a miss tomorrow as I can't drive till Thursday and don't want to ask my mum to take me when I have already booked it off.

Oh Latte :( I'm gutted for you. I've had two gynae op's & I remember both times waking up to be told there's nothing they could do to help. It's a horrible situation to be in. I think it can really take it out of you so just focus on your recovery & don't think too much about anything. Hugs oxo

Aw thanks hun. Yes I have a good waist. My legs are awful though. Ravaged in stretch marks :( right down to my knees. I'm not sure how much more to lose really my original target was 9.7. Which is another 2 stone but I think another stone and a half may be ok. I'm just gonna play it by ear I think.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My shape is similar to yours, very small waist but big legs. My calves are so chunky I've never been able wear short skirts/dresses, really gets me down :(

I think when it comes to targets you sometimes have to keep going & just see how you feel nearer the figure, you may find you're really happy if you lose only a little bit more.

Oh Latte :( I'm gutted for you. I've had two gynae op's & I remember both times waking up to be told there's nothing they could do to help. It's a horrible situation to be in. I think it can really take it out of you so just focus on your recovery & don't think too much about anything. Hugs oxo

And huge hugs from me too Latte. I've had more laparoscopies than I can shake a stick at to find out what my problem was, to be told every time that they didn't quite know what the problem was.

Look after yourself chica, rest up for a few days and cut yourself some slack :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Aw thanks hun. Yes I have a good waist. My legs are awful though. Ravaged in stretch marks :( right down to my knees. I'm not sure how much more to lose really my original target was 9.7. Which is another 2 stone but I think another stone and a half may be ok. I'm just gonna play it by ear I think.
Lou - just take it ½ stone at a time and keep re-evaluating.
As you know I've stopped still with my BMI at 26 but being a tad older than you I decided that any more and my saggy flesh would look even worse.
But six months on and the saggy flesh has actually got a bit better - with some massage and I think it's just the time that has helped.
So I might go for another ½ stone myself as I would love to get my next shiney!

in 2008 when i first joined sw i got down to 10.7 and was a size 12 and looked quite slim, before i got pregnant with my last daughter i got down to 10.7 again but was a whole dress size bigger than i was before, even though i weighed the same. but i lost the weight very quickly. like in 8 months (all 4 stone of it) this time its come off slower and im actually slimmer than i was at this weight before so i think sometimes losing that bit slower works in your favour cos your body has time to adjust and your losing fat not water and muscle mass, like you run the risk of doing when you lose weight too quickly.

im feeling very nervous about weigh in tonight, im completely unsure about whether i have lost or gained. i dont feel like ive lost and i did have a bit of a blip at weekend, but was hoping my success expressing around it would have helped limit the damage. well see. my periods have gone haywire again, im having all those horrible pms feelings but nothing is happening again. im soooo tired and moody. ive even done 2 pregnancy tests despite the hubby having the snip but i was convinced i was cos thats just how i feel, but obviously im not. i HATE hormones. i know this will affect any sort of weight loss i hope to achieve and am going to have to stay on success express so that i dont regain lots of weight. i really think im going to have to go back on the pill but the doctor said she doesnt want me to really as i will probably put weight on as a side effect of that grrrrrrr. oh well plod plod plod

Bring it on Lou :D you express is really a success!

Well done Lou that is brilliant.

I didn't go tonight as my mother wouldn't take me and it was too far to walk. I don't blame her she wanted me to relax and not get all worried about weight.

Finally managed a loss (now I'm supposed to be maintaining).

1lb off this week.

Wooooo show me the naughty step!!! 1.5 off!!
Not quite a round of drinks required but pretty damn good chica.

I didn't go tonight as my mother wouldn't take me and it was too far to walk. I don't blame her she wanted me to relax and not get all worried about weight.
You mum was right! Get your feet up lass and chill out for a few days.

Finally managed a loss (now I'm supposed to be maintaining).

1lb off this week.
Yay --- you're still in target so nay fret. If you go too low, just change your target back down again. Simples!!!

I weighed in this morning & I've sts. Must admit this is the most gutted I've been in ages. I've literally worked my socks off. I've eaten so much fruit I'm going to turn into some. I've done at least 30minutes exercise everyday for the last 3 weeks. I go on holiday on Tuesday which is why I so wanted a loss. The only good thing is my clothes are a little loose & that's purely down to the exercise & how hard I've been working myself. I know it's not all about the numbers on the scales but when you don't lose consistently those numbers really mean something. I feel like I'm going to be in a sad mood all day :( Going to do FF the next 6 days & weigh the morning I go away.

Hey Lisa. Did you know that an increase in exercise can make you retain water? Don't change what your doing Hun it will come off it will just be temporary. And if your clothes feel looser then that's what's important eh? Measure yourself if you've increased exercise. Try not to get down Hun. Big hug xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did but that's always affected me when I start working out regularly, not when I'm a few weeks into it. Odd thing is even though I know how hard I've worked I had that weird feeling it wasn't going to show on the scales. Whenever I feel like that it's always true. I didn't take measurements when I started exercise, purely because I do this then get bored & give up so often!, but I can feel it in my clothes which is probably better for me than knowing I've lost so many inches. I'm going to carry on as I really do love exercise, it really worked for me in the past. Only problem is although my arms are toning ever so slightly...I'm seeing muscle. I don't want big muscly arms!

Back