The really slow loss team!

What do you do once you've completed the 30 days? Can you just do it every other day or something? I don't want to stop then just go back. I want to really keep motivated.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am planning on trying some of her other DVDs. Mad fool that I am I have already ordered No More Trouble Zones (good for muffin tops apparently), Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (and I am always going to need a bit of help in the fat banishing department!) and 6 Week Six Pack (I might not do this one though as I have had A LOT of abdominal surgery over the years and have some pretty horrendous scarring that already pulls in the Level 2 abs workouts).

I am sure I will continue to use her workouts as part of my on-going regime - she might be tough, but she gets results! I actually do enjoy exercise, I am just a lazy bu88er sometimes and lack motivation to get up and do it. Part of the reason I am enjoying my calorie counting so much is that I can "earn" extra food by exercising which is a strong motivator for someone like me who loves their grub!

Like you, I am going to find the weekend challenging. It is our first motobike rally of the season and keeping away from burgers and beer is going to be my top priority. The only upside here is that these events are usually held in rugby clubs so I might be able to chat up the gym guys and ask if I can work out there over the weekend.

Just popping in to say hello. I am plodding along and not been doing much.

Had to go back to work on Wednesday so taking it slow .

Well done LinzLinz - get on that naughty step!

Take it easy Latte - little baby steps and don't overdo it :bighug:

Naughty step for me I lost 3 tonight! Also got my stone award. Give me your order ladies and I will get the drinks in!

Woo-hoo..... way to go Shelster!

Weigh in for me tomorrow, but I have been working out hard and am storing water in my poor ripped msucles so I am not expecting much. HOWEVER, I have lost 1.5" off my waist, 1" off my hips and 0.5" of each thigh in the last fortnight and also shifted over 1% body fat so I can't complain......... don't care how it goes, just so long as it does!

I'll pop in tomorrow morning to report then off fora weekend of (non-fattening....yeah, right!) drunkeness and debauchery at the first bike rally of the season - BRING IT ON :D

Oh, did I mention... I got half way through the shred tonight and I don't think there's much that doesn't ache right now :eek: I am aiming for another session tomorrow morning before we head off to Buxton, a day off Saturday (unless I can persuade those nice rugby players to let me use their gym), and back on track Sunday night when we get home. It might hurt, but no pain = no gain........ "You don't get those abs for free ladies" to quote Miss JM ;)

Last edited:
Annya said:
Woo-hoo..... way to go Shelster!

Weigh in for me tomorrow, but I have been working out hard and am storing water in my poor ripped msucles so I am not expecting much. HOWEVER, I have lost 1.5" off my waist, 1" off my hips and 0.5" of each thigh in the last fortnight and also shifted over 1% body fat so I can't complain......... don't care how it goes, just so long as it does!

I'll pop in tomorrow morning to report then off fora weekend of (non-fattening....yeah, right!) drunkeness and debauchery at the first bike rally of the season - BRING IT ON :D

Oh, did I mention... I got half way through the shred tonight and I don't think there's much that doesn't ache right now :eek: I am aiming for another session tomorrow morning before we head off to Buxton, a day off Saturday (unless I can persuade those nice rugby players to let me use their gym), and back on track Sunday night when we get home. It might hurt, but no pain = no gain........ "You don't get those abs for free ladies" to quote Miss JM ;)

I'm having a rest day tomorrow. Apart from my 5 mile bike tide, 2 hours solid cleaning then an evening of dancing!!! I actually cant walk!!! My legs hurt so bad. I don't want to be fully crippled. Damn it. Straight back on it Saturday. I know I need a day off especially since I did the full thing and on the non modified girl (except press ups that's just crazy) aswell, I think I went into it a bit full on lol. But I do feel like I'm failing by not doing it tomorrow cos it's only been 2 days.

conlou1 said:
I'm having a rest day tomorrow. Apart from my 5 mile bike tide, 2 hours solid cleaning then an evening of dancing!!! I actually cant walk!!! My legs hurt so bad. I don't want to be fully crippled. Damn it. Straight back on it Saturday. I know I need a day off especially since I did the full thing and on the non modified girl (except press ups that's just crazy) aswell, I think I went into it a bit full on lol. But I do feel like I'm failing by not doing it tomorrow cos it's only been 2 days.

Don't think your failing your not! You body needs rest in-order to repair its mussels and ease your aches ad pains! I know what u mean though I'm doing the c25k and when I miss a day I feel really bad but I know that I need to rest my body or else I will get injuries and and then won't just been taking a day off it will be a week while I recover! /) x

sl1nkyminny said:
Don't think your failing your not! You body needs rest in-order to repair its mussels and ease your aches ad pains! I know what u mean though I'm doing the c25k and when I miss a day I feel really bad but I know that I need to rest my body or else I will get injuries and and then won't just been taking a day off it will be a week while I recover! /) x

Thanks Hun. I'm laid in bed and am in so much pain. I somehow have to get to work!!! Oh god I have to carry the kids downstairs too. But I'm still contemplating doing it lol. I know from training before they tell you not to do it everyday as its quite dangerous. It's just with other people doing it every day and saying day 3 is the worst but by day 5 it's not as bad I feel like I want to push through and just get it over with. But I'm going to be sensible cos if I try to do it today I won't be doing it properly cos I can't move haha x

;)

Brilliant results!!! :) I can see myself starting to tone in just over two weeks exercise, it's amazing the difference it can make isn't it.

Sounds like you went a bit cray Lou. I didn't do Natalie's exercises until day 6/7. Take some Ibuprofen and rest day or two then get back on it. You aren't a failure - just a bit over-enthusiastic :)

I have a rest day tomorrow as there's nowehere to plug in a DVD in the tent ;) and THB I am grateful. I found it really hard this morning Day 5, Level 2 and the pain in my hsoulders with all the plank work is not funny :eek:

1.4lbs off for me this week + another 1% body fat gone too. Down from 37.7% to 34.5% in a few weeks - excellent!

Oh, and I am FINALLY in the 11s - albeit the top end - for the first time in years...... so I am very pleased with my results this week.

Good luck everyone!

checking in again, i know you have missed me (NOT) and am not sure i can possibly catch up with things now!! a creeping 2lb gain has slapped me in the face it seems the "off plan gorge eating habits" are not to be endorsed.

i wish you girls and guys lived nearer you could come to my pole dancing class!! the teacher is ace and she is a normal woman with her weight battles LOL (that is me by the way) LOL

checking in again, i know you have missed me (NOT) and am not sure i can possibly catch up with things now!! a creeping 2lb gain has slapped me in the face it seems the "off plan gorge eating habits" are not to be endorsed.

i wish you girls and guys lived nearer you could come to my pole dancing class!! the teacher is ace and she is a normal woman with her weight battles LOL (that is me by the way) LOL

Me too Felicity. Nice while it lasted though! ;)

Back to flab reality for me. On plan and fired up again. I have a family gathering in June and am going to use that as incentive to at least get back to my post SW weight.

Who knows I may then feel ready to tackle that other half a stone. :)

This week isnt going much better than last week still feeling low and ate a few wrong things im really stuck at the moment the one good thing is i tried to exercise most days

felicity62 said:

I missed you ya crazy foooooool!!! I'd love to do pole dancing lessons. I might have a look about doing it next week.

Audfen :( if your not in the right head space for dieting it's really difficult to stick To it. All you can Do is your best, that's all anyone can ever do. Don't be so hard on yourself it serves no purpose. Just try to find ways to
Motivate you. And tbh I've found the best way to
Motivate myself is to be kind to myself, instead of telling myself I'm rubbish and I fail at everything I try to tell myself I can do this and I'm worth it (girlfriend lol). It puts you in a much better frame of mind. give it a try Hun, dump the guilt and talk to yourself like you would your best friend xx

conlou1 said:
Audfen :( if your not in the right head space for dieting it's really difficult to stick To it. All you can Do is your best, that's all anyone can ever do. Don't be so hard on yourself it serves no purpose. Just try to find ways to
Motivate you. And tbh I've found the best way to
Motivate myself is to be kind to myself, instead of telling myself I'm rubbish and I fail at everything I try to tell myself I can do this and I'm worth it (girlfriend lol). It puts you in a much better frame of mind. give it a try Hun, dump the guilt and talk to yourself like you would your best friend xx

Thank you for that that sounds like a good idea im going to try that approach xx thanks s million for that xx

Back