The really slow loss team!

Morning ladies. Boy was I hungry yesterday. I had some cake with my syns but wanted crisps and junk sibi had fruit and made myself go to bed. I feel like I've gained this week, I look bloated and swollen I think it's from the new exercise I'm doing so whatever this weeks weigh in says I'm not going to get down hearted cos I know it's common for people to retain water when starting new exercise.

How's everyone's weekend been?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

conlou1 said:
Morning ladies. Boy was I hungry yesterday. I had some cake with my syns but wanted crisps and junk sibi had fruit and made myself go to bed. I feel like I've gained this week, I look bloated and swollen I think it's from the new exercise I'm doing so whatever this weeks weigh in says I'm not going to get down hearted cos I know it's common for people to retain water when starting new exercise.

How's everyone's weekend been?

What new exercise you doing? I have been doing kettlebells recently and it's really good. Well after my boozing last night I stopped off and got chicken pakora and chips and cheese!!!! Really regretting it this morning :(

Shelster said:
What new exercise you doing? I have been doing kettlebells recently and it's really good. Well after my boozing last night I stopped off and got chicken pakora and chips and cheese!!!! Really regretting it this morning :(

I'm doing the 30 day shred Hun. Day 4 today!! Oh don't regret it. You had it, you can't change it just move on. One bad meal and drinks won't undo all the good work you've done so far. Just be 100% from now Hun. Increase you superfree, reduce syns a bit, and only snack on superfree. It will help. When's your weigh in? Xx

conlou1 said:
I'm doing the 30 day shred Hun. Day 4 today!! Oh don't regret it. You had it, you can't change it just move on. One bad meal and drinks won't undo all the good work you've done so far. Just be 100% from now Hun. Increase you superfree, reduce syns a bit, and only snack on superfree. It will help. When's your weigh in? Xx

I don't get weighed until Thursday so plenty of time to pull it back:)

Morning Tortoises - bad day at Ayers rock for me.

Ah well - reporting in with a gain . . . :cry:so I'm off the norty step.
0.8 kg (1¾ lbs) so I haven't put everything back on I lost last week but I'm out of target range.

Twas to be expected really with mum being here as, even though I weas good in the house, we ate out 4 time.

Oh well back to Red days and lets shift it . . . AGAIN!

Hi everyone had weigh in this morning i stayed the same this week im happy enough with that. im 11 and a half lbs away from my target weight and i wiuld love to be there by our wedding anniversary in june just under 9 weeks time but i dont know if this is possible for me xxx
Best of luck to everyone this week at thw weigh ins xxxx

Loving all the losses ladies!!
:D
Lou - Glad to see you've stuck with the 30DS, hope you start to see results soon

Pom - Sorry about the gain :( At least if you half expected it, it's not too much of a shock, hope you get back in target range next WI

Well I'm off to Egypt tomorrow :D I cannee wait! Sadly I got in "holiday mode" too soon & since Wedneday I've eaten utter rubbish. Not sure why I fell at the last hurdle given that I'd worked so hard the last 3 weeks, oh well. I'm going all-inc & I will not be thinking about SW, I have to let it go when I'm away or I obsess over food. Plus being veggie means I can be limited anyway. I will not be holding back on cocktails, the only time I drink is if I'm away & after all that's happened recently I need to relax. Hopefully I'll pop on later on but if not see you all in a week & be good :)

You enjoy yourself Lisa. Your allowed to eat and drink what you like when your on holiday it's the law.

I got measured yesterday after 4 days and have lost 8 inches already. Impressed!!

WOW!! I've definitely started to tone with it & I didn't even do it everyday. I really love my 30DS. The proof's in the pudding!

LisaC said:
WOW!! I've definitely started to tone with it & I didn't even do it everyday. I really love my 30DS. The proof's in the pudding!

Yeah I feel so much more toned. I'm
Going to do
Measurements again in Thursday when I've done 7 days. I'm sticking to success express aswell which is helping. Weigh in tomorrow but I'm expecting a gain as I was at a wedding Friday and I always gain when I start new exercise

Have a fab time Lisa I love Egypt and I have been to Cairo once and Luxor three times. I have never had a problem with food and I don't eat meat.

Weigh in for me tomorrow but not expecting anything good as been off plan since operation and have no motivation to go back on plan since nothing seems to work and I am so fed up.

Latte said:
Have a fab time Lisa I love Egypt and I have been to Cairo once and Luxor three times. I have never had a problem with food and I don't eat meat.

Weigh in for me tomorrow but not expecting anything good as been off plan since operation and have no motivation to go back on plan since nothing seems to work and I am so fed up.

:( hugs Hun xxx

Thanks Lou that is why I haven't been around much just doesn't seem to be any point at the moment.

HUGE hugs Latte :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:I feel your pain....... truly I do....that's exactly where I was a couple of months back :(

Be well and be happy my lovely.

Latte said:
Thanks Lou that is why I haven't been around much just doesn't seem to be any point at the moment.

When your struggling that's the time to come chat. I don't normally advocate not going to weigh in but maybe you should hold off til your heads in a better place? You sound really down and getting weighed to see a gain when you don't have the motivation to get back in plan could just make you feel worse. You've just been through an op to be told its been unsuccessful. Be kind to yourself hunni that's a lot to deal with xxx

Latte just focus on your post-op recovery, don't let the food side of it get to you. When I had my first laparoscopy things went wrong (re.stitches) & I was so bad I ate rubbish & went up a dress size in a month! It's a horrible feeling but try to stick to what you know & if you don't feel like it don't worry. Don't stress yourself out when you need to get better. I find when you feel bad the last thing you want to do is eat well & personally if I make myself eat well I actually feel miserable, which is ironic as that's how you gain weight & the cycle starts again. You could always have a weeks break from plan then really focus on getting back into it, at your own pace. Hugs x

Im off to bed now as I have an early start. Will catch up in a week :)

Hey ladies i'm getting a laparoscspy in a few Weeks time.never had one before but really hope it doesn't knock me off plan, was actually thinking I won't eat as much as normal for a few days after it.x

Hey ladies i'm getting a laparoscspy in a few Weeks time.never had one before but really hope it doesn't knock me off plan, was actually thinking I won't eat as much as normal for a few days after it.x

I wasn't doing SW when I had my first one. It wasn't so much the food with me it was that my silly surgeon stitched me up wrong & I could hardly move or get around for 5weeks, hence my weight gain. I felt so low I couldn't cook or do anything. My second op went much better & I was back at work after 1 week. I didn't gain weight that time. Just think about your recovery over anything else.

Back