The really slow loss team!

conlou1 said:
After all my stressing I lost 1.5. Really pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done.:)

Flabulous said:
Just a quick update on my progress. Last week I managed 5 days hundred percent on plan, but fell apart at the weekend and deviated but not too seriously. This week I am on Day 3 (hundred percent) and I have shifted 2.0 lbs.

Sadly this is weight I did put on when I lost the will during some recent illnesses, but it is heading in the right direction and more importantly I am not obsessing about it!

Have a good day all. :)

Well done.:)

I know bev I know, I haven't stressed for a while but that gain last week knocked my confidence when it came near weigh in. I'll never give up my wine on a weekend and I like having a night out every few weeks so I need to learn to compensate for it around that and I must have got the balance wrong that week.

Just done day 3 of level 2 and I am feeling wiped out. It's so hard x

conlou1 said:
I'm injured :( painful and swollen knee, calf and ankle. Damn exercise.

Ooh no,rest and ice will help and painkillers too! Take care. Ann x @-}--

WI Morning for me. Nervous as I've been really good so I hope it reflects. Aaahhh x

For goodness sake take it easy Lou, the last thing you need is an injury. That will wipe out any benefits. Actually you talking about that shred thingy makes me nervous. With my joints, I would never walk again!!

Linzlinz well done, I am hoping to join you (one day)!

2lbs off for me!! Yay! Being good does work!! X

Take it EASY Lou. Level 2 is MUCH tougher than Level 1 - as you now know :eek: Make sure you do your full 10 days on Level 2 (I ended up doing 12 days myself) before moving up coz Level 3 is even tougher in places! I took a night off last night as my shoulders were so sore and I feel 100% better for it today - there's no shame in it my lovely.

got my stone award this morning :) wish my body would show bigger losses but it's a loss at the end of the day!

Woo-hoo!! Well done :0clapper:Don't be too hard on yourself, we often don't see the same body as other folks do...............

Well done!!! My good ness that naughty step is PACKED this week :D

Sadly I shan't be joining you all this week - I am on track for a small gain or, at best, a STS this week........... not entirely sure why, but honestly not that bothered as the tape measure confirms that I am shrinking still :D

got my stone award this morning :) wish my body would show bigger losses but it's a loss at the end of the day!
Well done chica - a stone is a stone so be proud. Being a tortoise is a pain but it does mean that it will hopefully stay off for life.

Yippee - get on that norty step. Is there any more room on there?

well done hunni 2 pound is a great loss!!

Take it EASY Lou. Level 2 is MUCH tougher than Level 1 - as you now know :eek: Make sure you do your full 10 days on Level 2 (I ended up doing 12 days myself) before moving up coz Level 3 is even tougher in places! I took a night off last night as my shoulders were so sore and I feel 100% better for it today - there's no shame in it my lovely.

it started hurting when i was rocking my baby neice to sleep and i was twisting from side to side, so i could have just twisted funny doing that? i dont know but pain killers and a full nights sleep has done the trick. i want to attempt to do it again today, i took it a bit easier yesterday when i did it cos it is very hardcore, i definitely wont be moving up any time soon!!! ive done 3 days of it, and ill just keep doing it until i feel ready, it doesnt really matter if i do another 15 days of it, so long as 'i keep moving' as the evil one says lol. my pelvis has been sore today, i suffered with spd when i was pregnant, ended up in a wheelchari with my second baby due to that and i had a fall damaging my pelvis further, i havent had a problem with it at all but the past couple of months its been twinging, i think its down to my hormone levels, ive not had a period for 2 months and have been having all sorts of awful side effects, one of them being anxiety and extreme fatigue, i think this is why i had a freak out about weigh in this week, i seem to have lost the plot a little bit, but finally last night i started spotting HURRAY!!!!! it could be another 2 weeks before i actually come on properly but at least i know my body is doing it. i have some dong quai to try as they are meant to be better for my type of irregular period probelms....symptoms of high progesterone, slow starting periods, irregular periods etc etc, i havent been taking them because i wanted to make sure they were the right ones to take and i feel confident they are...one problem though, one of the side effects is weight gain, or can be weight gain :/ which is putting me off taking them. damned if i do damned if i dont. i feel very bloated and swollen today, i was going to re measure but i dont feel slimmer at all, and my face is all puffy so ill jst soldier on and re measure in a few days.

oh also, ive been tpying with the idea of alternating level 2 with level 1? just so its not so high impact every day but i dont know if this is a good idea or not...what do you think annya?

I'm happy as I only ever lose 1lb or STS so it's nice to feel good about this diet! X

oh also, ive been tpying with the idea of alternating level 2 with level 1? just so its not so high impact every day but i dont know if this is a good idea or not...what do you think annya?

Sounds like a good plan to me - why don't you give it a good and see what you think? You can perhaps progress up to 2 x Level 2 then 1 x Level 1 as you get stronger and then all Level 2 once you it is not such a challenge. It's not a race my lovely :)

Level 3 is doing my knees and hips in as there are so many plyo (jumping) moves and my joints are squealing even on Anita's moves :( TBH I don't ever think I will get to Natalie's level here, but I am knocking 53 now and I have to accept my limitations :rolleyes: I was saying to Al last night that once I have finished Level 3...or it finishes me... I might cycle Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 over 3 days as maintainence as I do enjoy it (in some strange masochistic way :confused:)

Hope you hormones settle down soon. Thankfully now I am well past the menopause I don't get so many problems PCOS-wise but I remember it well :sigh: You take it easy and take good care :)

Well done chica - a stone is a stone so be proud. Being a tortoise is a pain but it does mean that it will hopefully stay off for life.

I agree. It's taken me a year to lose a stone, but it has gone and it has definitely GONE FOR GOOD this time (huh, that's telling my flab!!!)

Well I did level 2 but strictly followed Anita. It was ok, not too strenuous. I like level 2 cos it's concentrating on arms more I feel. But level 1 used to hurt my legs so I think I'll chuck in the odd level 1 day too.

I got my body fat done today. It was 42% before the shred. It's 36% now!!!!!! Either boots scales are wrong or the DVD is AMAZING!

Well, a small 0.2lb loss for me this week, but it is a loss! Off the naughty step and hopefully this isn't the start of the 0.2lb week in week out problem I had earleir on in the year :sigh:

Measurements and BF this week are the same as last week, but I am soldiering on.... judging from the aches in my shoulders and abs there is definitely something going on, althouh I did laugh when Jillian said I should be seeing my six pack about now (yeah right.... mine's still hiding under at least a stone of excess fat JM ;) :8855:)

Back