The really slow loss team!

acc said:
Lou,, doesnt look like the same person!!!

I was thinking that too! X

conlou1 said:
I can't believe how much bigger the first one makes me look :( I love the dress too but I think it's just not flattering to
My figure it skips my waist and makes me look wider and my legs look REALLY white. How strange ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try a belt on the flowery one to pull in the waist maybe? Blue one is fab too

Lou - I've only just seen your updated photo. That blue dress is WOW!!! You hot mamma you ;)
It's amazing the difference outfits can have on your body. The blue looks perfect for your figure & really shows off your curves.

Lou i wasnt a fan of the flowery number and darenot say!! the blue one is gorgeous on you !!! schmoking!!!

OMG Lou - judging from the look of you in the blue jobbie you certainly DON'T need to lose another stone :eek: You look amazing :D what I wouldn't give for a figure like yours!

Congratulations dear no wonder you look so good in the dresses

Woooo! Awesome loss, well done :)

Just been weighed. I've lost 3 pound!!!!!! That's 5 in 2 weeks. I'm so happy!!! So
I'm 11.3 :)
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well done Lou.

And yes - blue dress looks so much better and make you look really slim!

PS Lou and Lisa get over here and join me on the naughty step!
Well done both of you - and Lisa, don't be too disappointed. It's part of the lot of us tortoises - easy on, slow off.

Last edited:
Hahaha! I was only thinking the other day I've really reigned in my appetite! Ok, I'll do it then, 7lbs by 21st June. Woo! Xx
7lbs by 21st June will get you kicked out of the tortoise team :8855:

Do set min-goals Charl - not even as big as 7 lbs. Some of mine were a mere couple of pounds and also some none weight related ones.
My targets were,for example, to break the next stone barrier, see my BMI go down to (say)28, fit in the next size smaller jeans / top / knickers.
Whatever . . .
But it made it easier to achieve small targets and keep ticking them off.

PPS Lou - remember those lines too. More than a pound 2 weeks running deserves a 100 * "I must. I must, improve my bust!" :8855:

And I'd better get my thinking cap on for what the punishment is for 3 weeks in a row!

Pommette said:
7lbs by 21st June will get you kicked out of the tortoise team :8855:

Do set min-goals Charl - not even as big as 7 lbs. Some of mine were a mere couple of pounds and also some none weight related ones.
My targets were,for example, to break the next stone barrier, see my BMI go down to (say)28, fit in the next size smaller jeans / top / knickers.
Whatever . . .
But it made it easier to achieve small targets and keep ticking them off.

Well I really want to get down to the next stone bracket as I havent even dropped one yet, that's 4lbs away as I gained this week i think maybe 7lbs in 3 WI's is an ok target, I didn't really do much exercise until last week apart from walking but i've been swimming everyday. I'm hoping this will help me get there.. Soo I'll change first goal get under 15st, 2nd goal lose 7lbs by 24th June (going to see red hot chilli peppers on that day) xx

Well done to everyone who has lost this week and big hugs to those who haven't. I'm not very confident for my wi tomorrow. Currently 12.9 would like to get down to 12.5 between this week and next before I go to Manchester to see ColdPlay but I doubt I will get down to 12.5 for then:-( I also need to get my finger out and start trying on wedding dresses:-(

sorry for the quick post earlier i just was so excited about the huge loss that i had to quickly post as i jumped off the scales :)

firstly..thankyou all so very much for the lovely compliments, i totally look like a different person in the white one, im going to see if i can send it back or sell it, i doubt ill wear it, it does look pretty hideous, i dont think it helps that my best feature is my waist and i am very curvy so it kinda misses out my waist but hits my boobs and hips making me look bigger than i am. annoying as i love the dress, but i think i need to leanr a lesson from it and go more for a fitted figure hugging style dress even if i do feel a bit self conscious in it! i dont think it helped that hubby took it while he was sat down and piccies taken from that angle are never flattering and actually make you look bigger...the best pics re taken from an angle looking down on you rather than up at you...so im told anyways lol.

I started drinking matchu tea today, it's some weird Japanese turbo green tea, I'm hoping thats going to help me! X

Back