The really slow loss team!

Naughty step for me this week ladies,I lost 2.5 and got slimmer of the week:)

Well done! And there was you expecting the worst too ;)

That step is getting crowded this week - I weigh in tomorrow, but absolutely NO CHANCE of me joining you all on it so have one for me :)

Naughty step for me this week ladies,I lost 2.5 and got slimmer of the week:)
Well done chica.
Get your purse out though! You need to buy another round!

Lou you need to buy one too - I feel a party coming on!

conlou1 said:
Ooh what's everyone havin? Can we do it tomorrow night please I have no money tonight lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah we don't want to be drinking on a school night :)

Ooh what's everyone havin? Can we do it tomorrow night please I have no money tonight lol
It's OK, I already got them in for you :D You can pay me back when you've been paid :8855:
Mind you I did get several bottles of Bollinger so make sure you've plenty of cash. :eek:

Well I am afraid I will NOT be joining everyone on the naughty step as I have gained 0.4lbs this week :sigh:

Yay! I WI today as I'm going to change my day to Fridays and since Monday, I've lost the lb I put on. Phew!! Going to keep swimming as it seems to be doing the trick. Going to try going in the am then doing 30ds in the evening. Xx

thats what I am planning to do next week,lots of aqua based exercises for a change.:mermaid::character00180: hope it pays off

Cool!! Once I'm a bit more confident going to try aqua circuits class and Zumba xx

Thanks darlings things are looking up alright - I'm a stubburn $%#@ I don't like things getting the better of me hahahahaha. I took my protein this morning before work when everyone was still in bed :)

Well done Shell fantastic loss!

well i decided to go for a walk last night and got LOST!! ended up walking miles and came out outside my friends house which was weird...so had a natter then walked back home, i have a nasty blister on my heel though today and i have to walk 3 miles to work :/ thats going to be fun!!!! really busy day today, got work this afty and the marathon walk there and back then quick home, tea cooked then out to watch my son singing in a concert...i dont actually know when im going to get time to eat!!!

Ouch Lou! I'm probe to blisters, my feet are awful.

Well I've already been for a walk, feel shattered for some reason but I'm set on doing one of my new Jillian dvd's later, it's a 40min workout :)

Oops hit send. Well done on the exercise! Walk and shred you'll be a size 10 in no time!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish! I went from chubby teen to chubby adult, I'd LOVE to be a size 10 but never have been so can't actually visualise myself as that size. Makes it difficult to get a goal too. Plus I can't ever see my tush fitting in size 10 skinny jeans (which would be my DREAM!!)

LisaC said:
I wish! I went from chubby teen to chubby adult, I'd LOVE to be a size 10 but never have been so can't actually visualise myself as that size. Makes it difficult to get a goal too. Plus I can't ever see my tush fitting in size 10 skinny jeans (which would be my DREAM!!)

I'm the same!! I have no idea what i'd even look like thinner as I've always been bigger! To be FIe even a 14 for me at the min would be amazing! Xx

Back