The really slow loss team!

Yup I am but I was trying to see what was bloating me out and I didn't eat starchy things or carbs for a few days just tested earlier as my appitite's disappeared and I'm well into ketosis. No wonder i was cranky for a couple of days chuckle

Are you counting calories?

well i didnt get weighed today, i havent been into town as ive been working and tbh i couldnt be bothered to walk for 20 minutes in the rain just to get weighed then walk 20 minutes in the rain all the way back. i got weighed on my ladies scales who i was cleaning for and they said ive put a pound on which ill take on the chin as ive been over my calorie allowance for several days due to the damn jubilee celebrations. so im back to it, ill get weighed properly next week, but tbh im not in a rush as i know it isnt good. im on an alldayer tomorrow so no doubt that will throw me off all weekend, but ive been a good girl and done lots of shopping for low cal foods, ive bought some ready meals so i have something in if im in a rush.

exiguous- is ketosis where your body goes into starvation? be careful hun that doesnt sound very good

Meal planning and buying everything in totally helps me keep on track the weeks I'm a bit skint and can't afford a big shop is always the weeks I have bad days. I weighed myself on my mams scales today which are digital so should be pretty accurate and shows a 3lb loss!! Yay! I hope that's right as I know you should WI on the same ones. So I'm 1lb off a stone loss and drooping into the next stone down, which is massively motivating, it's been so slow to get my first stone is gonna feel good. Plus I can get back to swimming from Monday as half terms over. Hope u all are having a canny Friday night, i'm watching a vampire film and in bed already! X

If it's only a pound Lou you did well - and remember it's not your usual scale so it may well be inaccurate. Anyway a few days off the wagon can often confuse your metabolism so it's not all bad my lovely. Whichever way you look at it - you look AMAZING in your little blue number and a few days off plan is not going to cause that much havoc ;)

Charl - congrats on your first year exams and fingers crossed for your first stone. My first stone seemed pretty easy as I only had to lose 3lbs to see it but breaking the 11 stone barrier took the best part of 9 months so I can relate to how chuffed you are going to be - we will probably hear you screaming all the way from Geordie land ;) :D By the by I was born in North Shields and my Mam in South Shields. I spent some of my childhood growing up in Linton and then Whitley Bay - not far from you. It was that long ago though that I remember the Tyne Tunnel being built!!

I did my first full Gymstick work out tonight - Christ I ache in places I didn't even know I had muscles to ache! According to my heart rate monitor I burned a massive 305 calories in 53 minutes and judging my the sweat coming off me I can well believe that :eek: . I topped out at 172 bpm and averaged 138 bpm - not bad for an old fart. Great for core (which I desperately need to work on to get rid of my flabby belly!) and the upper body work out made my arms shake - I had to give up on some of the reps as I physically couldn't do any more! I am beginning to wonder if I am not some kind of masochist and I am sitting here typing feeling very achy but pretty euphoric - must be the endorphins :D

Ah cool!! My mam lives in Whitley, I was just there today actually. Thank you! So happy about Uni, and I've only ever had a 3lb loss once before so happy about that too :) really looking forward to getting back to swimming on Monday too x

Ps, well done on that workout! Sounds hard work! X

Thanks annya. Ooh workout sounded good. I'll be having a good dance work out tomorrow I reckon lol then a LONG sleep and hopefully wake up without a hangover Sunday but I doubt it!!! I think the main difference this week has been lack of exercise due to the crappy weather, I've gone all lethargic again.

I hope you have lost 3 charl. Good luck hunni. Right I'll either be on drink and talking utter shizzle or I'll be absent til I'm recovered ;) speak soon guys enjoy ya weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh god! Poor you. One of my twins wet the bed at 5 so I've been up since then, already feels like about 5pm. Long day ahead!

Hope they get better soon, sick bugs are the worst! Xx

How are you all getting on? Hope sleep has made everyone a bit better. Xx

Guys are such tools sometimes! I had 4 hours sleep last night at the most and I've been told at least I had sleep last night, when he dozed on the sofa for longer than that today! Cheeky swinebag! Fingers crossed was a 24hr thing and they'll be better tomorrow xx

God I'm struggling today, because I had a really bad day yesterday I'm keeping syns/cals low and after 6 months of no period have come on and i'm ravenous.. I've been really good but the sweet craving is so bad, anyone have any tips for me? So I don't just go and gorge! Xx

Just back from Manchester and I have ate and drank everything in sight!! Dreading wi this week, think I will cut out my carbs until Thursday to try to limit the damage I have done. ColdPlay were great:)

Back