The really slow loss team!

I don't really like the Sw quiche mine always goes really watery :/ x and I have no idea why so I have up on it! Do you think I can make it with quark?? X

A very dear MAN friend just sent me this picture - I'm flabbergasted in a very happy way!
scale.jpg

I don't really like the Sw quiche mine always goes really watery :/ x and I have no idea why so I have up on it! Do you think I can make it with quark?? X

You could try quark, although it can be quite thick so often a little water needs to be added to it when mixing into a recipe so it may end up watery anyway. I would suggest a tub of pasta with veggies to fill you up. As long as you don't mind cold pasta.

So it was utterly miserable here until about an hour ago & horrid weather never makes me want to workout. I'm ridiculously tired & felt I had no energy for Jillian so Lou I remembered what you said & did a 60 minute walk. Albeit in my room so I can use my dumbells & watch a film at the same time!

I'm working so hard on my water intake, I've had at least 1.5lts a day which is good coming from the girl who could survive a day on a sip of milk to take tablets & no more!! After my hours walk I downed 2 more glasses (and I use big tumblers at home). I had planned to treat myself to a curly wurly but was so full from the water! Bonus :)

sl1nkyminny said:

I put in mine 4 or 5 eggs, half a tub of quark, a splash of milk and whisk, line the dish with bacon then add veggies and meat but not too much veg , pour on eggy mixture and bake until its set. Mine never goes watery and I've never needed to add water, the mixture looks a little lumpy but it all melts in together when baked and honestly it smells and tastes delicious

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Lisa!!! I feel horribly bloated today, I had a big lunch so am just going to have a small tea then a glass of wine tonight. I'm out for a meal tomorrow, but have planned again and I'm going to have the light margherita pizza which is 444 cals (it states how many on the menu) so I can easily budget for that but it's the drinks I'll struggle with. I'm going to have probably a couple of glasses of wine with my
Meal then I'll have vodka lime and soda for the rest of the night. I'll only have enough money for about 5 drinks so will drink water in between. That's the plan anyway lol

. . . I'm working so hard on my water intake, I've had at least 1.5lts a day which is good coming from the girl who could survive a day on a sip of milk to take tablets & no more!! After my hours walk I downed 2 more glasses (and I use big tumblers at home). I had planned to treat myself to a curly wurly but was so full from the water! Bonus :)
Yayyyyyyyyy - Absolutely Brilliant chica.

Benefits are more than you think.
We had loads of discussion on my thread ages ago about water.
The post is here The Benefits of Water

Lou i bet it's lovely being able to incorporate a pizza into your calories, I love pizza!! Enjoy it :)

Pom I'll have a good look through that. I can't say I'm necessarily feeling better in health yet but I feel good knowing I'm trying to drink more, I am needing the loo a lot but must say I'm having a glass or two before bed, I don't usually drink after about 7pm, & I'm getting up once in the night at most. That's less than when I don't drink so that's got to be good!!

The thing is Lisa our bodies need water and like calories if you cut back your body freaks out and holds on to
Whatever it can. I bet you have a really good loss next week. In fact I'm gonna place a bet on it..... If you don't lose a pound I owe you all a drink ;)

I can't wait to eat my pizza tomorrow :) its flatbread which is why it's less cals and is served with lots of salad. The good thing about planning ahead is I'm not going to
Look at the menu and be tempted by everything else I can just sit and order. I've just worked out what I'll have tomorrow and including a whole bottle of wine to myself and 7 vodkas I'll be under 2000 cals cos I'm just going to have a slice of toast for brekkie and one for dinner to keep my cals down. I have my bacon and eggs in for Sunday morning so that's ok lol. I feel actually in control for once.

The thing is Lisa our bodies need water and like calories if you cut back your body freaks out and holds on to
Whatever it can. I bet you have a really good loss next week. In fact I'm gonna place a bet on it..... If you don't lose a pound I owe you all a drink ;)

I can't wait to eat my pizza tomorrow :) its flatbread which is why it's less cals and is served with lots of salad. The good thing about planning ahead is I'm not going to
Look at the menu and be tempted by everything else I can just sit and order. I've just worked out what I'll have tomorrow and including a whole bottle of wine to myself and 7 vodkas I'll be under 2000 cals cos I'm just going to have a slice of toast for brekkie and one for dinner to keep my cals down. I have my bacon and eggs in for Sunday morning so that's ok lol. I feel actually in control for once.

You're on!!! ;) although I'm hoping you'll win, I'm not even going to think about a sneaky weigh in as it'll mess with my head too much. I can wait til Wed!

Dinner sounds delish. If I go out I always look up the menu in advance so I'm not tempted by anything else!!

Hopefully it'll show next week!!

I used to have WW scales, I think they were about £40-£50. They showed all that extra info which isn't necessary when you're only looking at weight loss but it's good to know & keep track of!! Good scales are always worth the money.

You're on!!! ;) although I'm hoping you'll win, I'm not even going to think about a sneaky weigh in as it'll mess with my head too much. I can wait til Wed!
Put the blumin' scales away chica . . .
says she who is a daily weigher and can't live without them :8855:
BUT . . .
I now understand my body because of daily weighing and KNOW what will cause me to gain or lose.
I can even tell you how much I put on in a day and how much I lose when sleeping!!!

I won't give in!! It makes me feel too rubbish so I'll wait! If I don't lose this week......!!! Here's hoping :)

Ps. 2 ltrs today! Woop, or should I say Wee! ;)

I won't give in!! It makes me feel too rubbish so I'll wait! If I don't lose this week......!!! Here's hoping :)

Ps. 2 ltrs today! Woop, or should I say Wee! ;)
At least it's only wee, not wee wee wee ! :D
[says the little pigs running all the way home :8855:]

Can I join it took me 5 months to loose a stone :( was getting off half a pound a week and sometimes gained and had to knock all that off again.xx

Hi Sarah and welcome!!!!

I have a headache today my 1 year old decided 2am then 6am
Was a perfectly acceptable times to wake me up. I disagree. I'd had wine and now feel a bit hungover even though I wasn't drunk. UNFAIR!! Oh well out tonight for a meal. I was going to have a bottle of wine with my meal but I've decided to not drink until after the meal and I'm not drinking wine at all. I'm
Going to stick to vodka lime and soda. Ooh I'm getting a wash cut and blow dry today whichni never can normally afford but it was half price so I'm
Dead excited about that and I have THE most gorgeous dress to wear for tonight, very lady like and a royal blue colour and a size 12 :) that's the bit I like best heehee.

Back