The really slow loss team!

Well done on the loss annya.

I am still calorie counting and trying to do SW and my scales are still showing a gain. I am hoping it is due to my body getting used to exercise again as I can't cut any more calories.

well done annya!!! bet it is the hrt that was slowing your losses...youll be at target before you know it!

right i have gained this week, i dont understand why tbh, i was showing a sts from last week on tuesday but by today ive gained. i increased my cals to around 1400 a day instead of 1200 but this shouldnt cause a 2 pound gain. i dont know if its related to my tummy problems or what? i dont know if its my scales that are faulty-theyre ww ones but they wont turn on if you press the middle i have to lift them up and bang them on the floor to turn them on. so i have decided this week to send the damn things back, i am going to cut cals back to 1200 a day again and get weighed next week at boots, and just do it weekly at boots on a friday like i was before, the only problem is i dont always have chance to get into town and get weighed on a friday as i work a friday and sometimes its different hours etc...so i may have to just weigh in as and when i can which will cause a lot of stress for me, i like to know where i am with my weight. i may ask for a replacement product as mine are clearly faulty in the fact they arent turning on properly, im not saying thats the reason they are showing a gain but id rather have some scales that actually worked properly. i dont know if its related to my tummy problems, the side of my tummy that hurts is very swollen and i dont feel well today, i have been doing a bit of research online and to me it sounds like an ovarian cyst, i have irregular periods, spotting, pain on one side, dizziness, nausea, swollen tummy etc etc...but ill just have to wait for my scan to come through. if the pain gets worse and i start feeling really poorly ill just got to a and e, my doctors are bloody useless. im tempted to go again today cos the pain is alot worse than yesterday and its really tender to touch. sorry for waffling, just thinking out loud

I would try and stick to weighing on the same day as much as poss lou, as you know how our bodies are, they lose and gain for no reason midweek. Definitely just send the scales back if they aren't working properly. How do you feel though? Are you feeling bloated or like a proper gain? As again you know how us ladies get bloats and water retation can show lies on scales, maybe try not to worry or overthink unless you've weighed on scales you know work. Are you due on soon? remember how much you need to eat to gain, and how many cals cause just a 1lb gain, if you know you haven't eaten that much its not a true reflection, its just some weird body thing that will probably even out in a few days, maybe even tomorrow.

I lost 2lb when I went and weighed today, I haven't exercised this week apart from walking, and had loads of up and down calorie days some I had 2200, some 1100, maybe the constant changes are helping and doing the shred has boosted my metabolism too even though I haven't done it this week, nice to have a loss before I start the vlcd. Pretty happy as that means I've lost 8lbs in the last 4 weeks, and it took me 4 months to lose the first 8, so cal counting and SW definitely seems to work. I'm still going to do slim and save or try as I'm still way off target and going away next month, but definitely carry on doing SW and CC when i'm away and get home until I get to final target. xx

Tryingtolose - haha some mums will be mums!! I love that you're standing your ground & she's noticed, keep at it! Show her you know how to eat healthy for yourself. When you've lost even more she'll realise you know know your stuff :)

Latte - sorry to hear that. I honestly think yes your body is getting used to you working out again. If I stop for a month or so then when I get back into it I may gain 2/3 weeks in a row. Stick with it :)

Lou - the extra 200cals a day isn't much but do you think your body could be so used to you eating 1200 that it's viewing any more as "too much food", until yor body gets used to it a bit more?? I think eat what you think you should, it should balance within a week or two.

I would try and stick to weighing on the same day as much as poss lou, as you know how our bodies are, they lose and gain for no reason midweek. Definitely just send the scales back if they aren't working properly. How do you feel though? Are you feeling bloated or like a proper gain? As again you know how us ladies get bloats and water retation can show lies on scales, maybe try not to worry or overthink unless you've weighed on scales you know work. Are you due on soon? remember how much you need to eat to gain, and how many cals cause just a 1lb gain, if you know you haven't eaten that much its not a true reflection, its just some weird body thing that will probably even out in a few days, maybe even tomorrow.

I lost 2lb when I went and weighed today, I haven't exercised this week apart from walking, and had loads of up and down calorie days some I had 2200, some 1100, maybe the constant changes are helping and doing the shred has boosted my metabolism too even though I haven't done it this week, nice to have a loss before I start the vlcd. Pretty happy as that means I've lost 8lbs in the last 4 weeks, and it took me 4 months to lose the first 8, so cal counting and SW definitely seems to work. I'm still going to do slim and save or try as I'm still way off target and going away next month, but definitely carry on doing SW and CC when i'm away and get home until I get to final target. xx

8lb in 4 weeks is fab!!!!! Well done, so deserved. I think your week has been how mine has, I really mix up my calories, high intake one day. lower intake the next. It keeps my metabolism on its toes ;) I think that really is good as last week I wasn't well so hardly did any exercise so my loss was all down to mixing SW with calorie counting x

Well I've proved my scales are broken. Someone suggested weighing something I know the weight of so I tried weighing hubby's 1.5KG weights. They wouldn't register. So I got on on my own (and have miraculously gain 2 pound in half an hour) and I weighed 11.1, then weighed 11.2 with the weight....the should have been 11.3 and 3/4. So I stepped iff and tried it again when I got back on I weighed 11.2!! Then 11.3 and a half with the weights. Definitely fooked. I'll be sending them back. I'll just get weighed at boots next week. I feel really swollen. My stomach is massive, I don't know if I'm due I don't have regular periods. But I'm wondering if it's related to this stomach problem I have. I'm still dropping cals to 1200 as I can't cope with feeling like this. I know I lost at 1200.

It's so horrible being bloated isn't it! Some days I feel like a barrel I'm so bloated yet my weight the same it's so so odd! Seeeee it's the scales, don't worry I'm sure you wont have gained at all xx

well done annya!!! bet it is the hrt that was slowing your losses...youll be at target before you know it!

right i have gained this week, i dont understand why tbh, i was showing a sts from last week on tuesday but by today ive gained. i increased my cals to around 1400 a day instead of 1200 but this shouldnt cause a 2 pound gain. i dont know if its related to my tummy problems or what? i dont know if its my scales that are faulty-theyre ww ones but they wont turn on if you press the middle i have to lift them up and bang them on the floor to turn them on. so i have decided this week to send the damn things back, i am going to cut cals back to 1200 a day again and get weighed next week at boots, and just do it weekly at boots on a friday like i was before, the only problem is i dont always have chance to get into town and get weighed on a friday as i work a friday and sometimes its different hours etc...so i may have to just weigh in as and when i can which will cause a lot of stress for me, i like to know where i am with my weight. i may ask for a replacement product as mine are clearly faulty in the fact they arent turning on properly, im not saying thats the reason they are showing a gain but id rather have some scales that actually worked properly. i dont know if its related to my tummy problems, the side of my tummy that hurts is very swollen and i dont feel well today, i have been doing a bit of research online and to me it sounds like an ovarian cyst, i have irregular periods, spotting, pain on one side, dizziness, nausea, swollen tummy etc etc...but ill just have to wait for my scan to come through. if the pain gets worse and i start feeling really poorly ill just got to a and e, my doctors are bloody useless. im tempted to go again today cos the pain is alot worse than yesterday and its really tender to touch. sorry for waffling, just thinking out loud

My scales are exactly the same! I have to lift them a bit and then let them drop on the floor. Otherwise they don't turn on. In the beginning I thought they were faulty and returned them and got new ones, but the new ones are the same too. So maybe your scales are like mine.
I hope the tummy ache goes away and you feel better soon!

Scales are the devils work

Lou you may just be ovulating and have constipation maybe??? best to get it checked because it could be appendix, cyst etc etc

well done charl !! working a treat for you like it is for Lisa huh?

annya that must be a pleasent surprise stopping the hormones and losing weight.

felicity62 said:
Lou you may just be ovulating and have constipation maybe??? best to get it checked because it could be appendix, cyst etc etc

well done charl !! working a treat for you like it is for Lisa huh?

annya that must be a pleasent surprise stopping the hormones and losing weight.

I would have thought that if it hadn't happened during exercise and if the same hadn't happened a couple of months ago during exercise. I've maybe pulled a muscle when I did it first time and it's just taking its time going?

not always mate, only if the bowel is protruding thru do they operate. you get a lovely truss or support pant to wear LOL

felicity62 said:
not always mate, only if the bowel is protruding thru do they operate. you get a lovely truss or support pant to wear LOL

Great!! I hope I've just pulled a muscle or something. I feel it's bowel related as I took peppermint earlier and it helped but the pain did get stronger after doing some exercise. Who knows. I can't cope with not being able to exercise though that's just stupid.

Morning All,not long back from an early morning walk in the sunshine with the dog:chores016:
Only one more sleep til I jet off to Majorca:character00255:

Well I never reached my goal,but never mind.:whistle:

Have a lovely weekend and I WILL REPORT IN IN 11 DAYS:character00180:

ANN :grouphugg:

Oooo have lovely holiday! Xx

Back