The really slow loss team!

Have lost the plot!!! Hubby in hosp think he has heart attack :-( no choc in house but have devoured bread and butter,lots of it!!!
Will get back on track cc tomorrow need comfort now !! 0:)

Oh no - not you too! I was in the same place back in April when Al had an acute agina attack. We are STILL waiting for the exercise test to predict how likely he is to have a full blown heart attack and the statins they have put him on to lower his cholesterol (which wasn't high anyway!) have made his liver malfunction and he is also developing Type 2 diabetes from them now - not good :(

I do hope you DHis OK - thinking of you..................
:bighug:

Awww i could cry put on 1.5 lb's again this week so thats sts then put on 1.5 now this week put on 1.5 in 7 weeks i've lost 3.5 pounds!!! Proper fed up! Consultant looked at my food diary even she cant see where i'm going wrong grrrr

Trash said:
Awww i could cry put on 1.5 lb's again this week so thats sts then put on 1.5 now this week put on 1.5 in 7 weeks i've lost 3.5 pounds!!! Proper fed up! Consultant looked at my food diary even she cant see where i'm going wrong grrrr

Sorry to hear about your gain,dont let it get you down,the losses will come,x

Audfen & Woodland Girl - well gone girls!! You're both SO close to your targets!! :)

Ditto from me!!! Bloomin' well done.

Why is it some wks you can feel so positive & other times (like now:-() it feels like such a struggle to stay on track, no what i have to do, just not doin it :-(
(((( Big Hugs )))) chica. We ALL have times like this, I've been there too. Forget about days - Just try and take it one meal at a time.

It has to be the water retention. when you say you are drinking loads, how much is loads?
It needs to be AT LEAST 8 * big glasses of water a day.
Here in Spain I reckon I have about 6 pints a day in summer. 4 for the diet and 2 to sweat out again !!!! :8855:

I . . but I fear I came across as a cow in the past which is why I have backed off as I don't want to upset anyone. My absence isn't cos I don't care it's cos I do ;)
Bit "brusque" maybe at times . . . a cow never!
Get back here chica.
As Lisa said you are part of the team! You've struggled and finally found a way out of "the rut" so good on yer!

Have lost the plot!!! Hubby in hosp think he has heart attack :-( no choc in house but have devoured bread and butter,lots of it!!!
Will get back on track cc tomorrow need comfort now !! 0:)
Blumin' 'eck. I know you've said he's in the right plcae and ok, but I hope you are ok too chica.
(((( Big hugs )))) coming your way.

Pommette said:
Bit "brusque" maybe at times . . . a cow never!
Get back here chica.
As Lisa said you are part of the team! You've struggled and finally found a way out of "the rut" so good on yer!

Lol just had to
Google brusque haha. And English I was good at!! Yes I am harsh or blunt at times, I don't mean to be, it's just my way, I get it off my dad.....he's a million times worse than me he has no tact at all. I'm still in and out that bloody rut I just will not give in....ever. I'm fighting for my goal
And if I have to have 500 cals a day to get there by Jesus I'll get there!!! I'm determined. She says after an UP DAY hahaha.

Well - as I said earlier I dared to hop on the scales on Saturday to see what the damage had been in the UK.
Errrrr . . . there wasn't any, in fact I'd lost weight (again) whilst I was there, but . . . not quite as much as interim gain.

Are you following me? No !!! Not surprising so Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once . . .

On the day I went to the UK, I'd gained almost 3¼ lbs in the 4 days after last officcial WI due to too many meals out and carb bloat.
Well on Saturday morning I'd lost almost 2½ lbs leaving me just ¾ lb up overall (which put me ¼ lb under offical target!!!).

BUT . . .

By official WI on Monday morning I'd lost some more and the net gain over the last 2 weeks was just 0.1 kg (<¼ lb) so I'm really pleased with that!
So I'm now 0.4 kg (>¾ lb) under official target
Having finally got back under target, I've set myself a little challenge - I want my 5 stone shiney !!!! :D
So I'm just 1¾ lbs away from that next pretty little badge!

Another 1lb off for me this week. That means I've not gained once in 7 weeks, I've never gone so long without a gain!

I go on holiday in 5 weeks & I'm 4.5lb away from my 2st.

Ann - how is hubby today? Better I hope?

Lou - don't you DARE leave us. You might be a tad forthright from time to time, but "The truth is an offence, but not sin" as the late great Bob Marley used to say - so you just keep on giving us the truth.......... some of us (i.e.: me!) could do with it on occasion ;)

Trash - gains are bummer and can really get you down, but stick with it and it will come off. Can I suggest you look at your portion control? I know SW says you don't need to, but some of us (and especially some of us here) are less than lucky in the portion control department and do need to show a tad more control than some of the other lucky b&ggers who seem to be able to scoff and still lose :rolleyes:

Audfen & Woodland Girl - woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!

Maz - hang in there honey - hope you feeling better today (((hugs)))

Pom - GO FOR IT :wee::wee::wee:

OK - think I have everyone............. busy little bees, aren't we :D

Back