The really slow loss team!

Thanks everyone - I am aos pleased -this is almost unheard of for me at this timeof year!

OK, purse at the ready - what's everyone having........... Lisa, yours will be on the bar when you get back from London - enjoy
:D

Thanks everyone - I am so pleased - this is almost unheard of for me at this time of year!

OK, purse at the ready - what's everyone having........... Lisa, yours will be on the bar when you get back from London - enjoy
:D

Big hot toddy please - I have a dreadful cold courtesy of our visitors.

Thanks loads for sending me a bottle of red, it's gone down a treat.. (Oh dear of deary me... I shouldn't have drunk that!) xx

I know the feeling Charl - I've demolished an awful lot of scotch tonight in hot toddies to try and do something about my snivvells.
Not worked though - I'm still sneezing and blowing my nose and I don't even feel slightly tiddly!

Hello all I'm back from London, had such a brilliant time!! I won't lie, I ate LOTS & had a few sneaky drinks. Really enjoyed myself & felt utterly spoilt.

Totally back on plan today & feeling good. This week is going to be a hefty gain but I knew that before I went away, I've got two days before WI to be good so I'll go from there.

Hope you've all had good weekends :)

Big oops from me!
I've gained 1.4 kgs (3 lbs) in a week and my weight is now back where I was in August and now 3.6 kg OVER my new target.
That's 7¾ lbs. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . and I'm even over my original target. :cry:

Some of it will be bloat as I've eaten far too much white bread for the last week with friends here.
Some of it is just because I've been eating crap for the last 2 days because of my cold. Just grazing on things I like when I felt I it.
I feel absolutley bloody awful and that's an improvement on yesterday. Basically I just stayed in bed apart from to get up to watch Downton.
Even missed my beloved Strictly!

Hey ho - need to have a good week this week. Speedy green soup and fruit ready for lunch!

Hello all I'm back from London, had such a brilliant time!! I won't lie, I ate LOTS & had a few sneaky drinks. Really enjoyed myself & felt utterly spoilt.

Totally back on plan today & feeling good. This week is going to be a hefty gain but I knew that before I went away, I've got two days before WI to be good so I'll go from there.

Hope you've all had good weekends :)
Glad you had a good time Lisa - you can join me on a BE GOOD week.

Sneaky perk has shown a gain for me too. Official weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to it but its my own fault I ate crap on Tuesday and Wednesday then Saturday my plan went to pot. I'm back on it with a vengeance.

Hope u feel better soon Pom and glad you had a great time Lisa x

That's how I've been the last 4 weeks. Let's be determined to lose it now (the weight not our minds) :)

That's how I've been the last 4 weeks. Let's be determined to lose it now (the weight not our minds) :)
My mind went ages ago so nothing to lose there! :8855:

Had my soup and fruit at lunch time and then a soak in the tub followed by a hot shower. Feel marginally better now. But still sneezing well.

I'm eating too much again on Sw so am doing cc alongside it, I dont knowwhy but I just get so greedy on it, snacking all the time but telling myself it's ok cos it's free. I'm sure I have something wrong with me I never feel full :/ I've got 5 weeks to lose as much as poss, preferably 10 pound, I'm not gonna do it eating everything in sight grr. Ooh on a good note those Linda McCartney rosemary sausages are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Exactly the reason I can't do SW Lou - I just love grub too much for any plan that says food is "free" to work for me!

If I cc then I have a known cut off point. My problem has never been healthy eating so I don't need SW to teach me better food choices - my diet is very healthy, but my portions are too large and I like to snack too much if I don't have the discipline of numbers to stop me
:eek:

That is my exact same problem! My diet is good, it's just portion control and not snacking! X

hello all :)
just reading your posts!
11 months at sw and ive lost 3lbs! so you could say im taking the scenic route or that im just cr** at self control!!

7 weeks to make a difference

Cathie xXx

Just wanna move my ticker:cry:

cathiec said:
hello all :)
just reading your posts!
11 months at sw and ive lost 3lbs! so you could say im taking the scenic route or that im just cr** at self control!!

7 weeks to make a difference

Cathie xXx

Just wanna move my ticker:cry:

If you have an android or iPhone get my fitness pal app, and track the cals your having, it's helped a lot if ppl who get stuck with Sw.

Back