The really slow loss team!

. . . She said she would be pleased to refer me again but had received an email saying there were no more sw vouchers to be had..... bummer, but she said to give her a ring when I get to week 11 and she will ring them and see if they are starting them again.

If not I will just have to manage on my own :superwoman:

Bummer that you might not be able to continue going to class.
But at least you'll have had 12 weeks and see how to do it and how well it can work.
So you should be able to carry on by yourself at home.
If I can do it at home on my own - anyone can!

I hope they sort things out for you in 11 weeks time x

I had a STS tonight which I am happy with considering the yo sushi crappy dinner and anti biotics.
It means I am 1lb under target and 1 stone lighter then when I went away in April this year.

I hope they sort things out for you in 11 weeks time x

I had a STS tonight which I am happy with considering the yo sushi crappy dinner and anti biotics.
It means I am 1lb under target and 1 stone lighter then when I went away in April this year.

thanks honey .... you are doing so well maintaining your weight.... nice to see it can be done :D

I meant chippy dinner stupid predictive text !!!

morning ladies,running awayto hide ......1 1/2 off .. :eek:
Dread yo think what Pom will say :rolleyes: lol x
Have a good day xxx

Blimey Ann - you really have hit your sweet spot. Very well done :D I have a feeling that Bev might be setting some lines for you when she sees this...........for the first time ever in my memory :8855::8855:

Thanks Ann. For personal reasons I am having a bit of a break just now, but still trying to be mindful of what I am eating.

I continue to visit here and chat on my own and Bev's diary pages though and stay in touch with Latte too so I haven't gone far :D

Just popping in to say hi.

Weather not been brilliant been quite windy and cloudy with bits of sunshine but not as nice as I thought it would be

Hotel is wonderful and food isn't causing me too much hassle although my poor husband hasn't left the bedroom all day after being up all night with either food poisoning or norovirus difficult to tell which as they have the same symptoms.
He usually has a cast iron stomach and in 14.5 years I have never seen him suffer like this :(

Annya, a change is as good as a rest
Will pop into your diary if thats ok.

Yes, that's fine Ann - I'd love to 'see' you there. Be warned though, its not very exciting - mostly talk of dogs, steroids and health crises :rolleyes:

Weather not been brilliant been quite windy and cloudy with bits of sunshine but not as nice as I thought it would be
Take comfort Latte, it has been largely bloody awful here. Not too bad today, but yesterday it didn't stop raining the whole day :sigh:
Hotel is wonderful and food isn't causing me too much hassle although my poor husband hasn't left the bedroom all day after being up all night with either food poisoning or norovirus difficult to tell which as they have the same symptoms.
He usually has a cast iron stomach and in 14.5 years I have never seen him suffer like this :(

Glad to hear that the food is OK for you, but sorry that your poor husband has Dehli belly :cry:Hope he gets better soon. If it is norovirus he will be poorly for at least 3 days - I used to get it every ruddy winter when I worked in the NHS no matter how careful I was about hand washing. Probably my compromised immune system, but knowing that didn't make it any the less horrible :(

Ooooh - ((( big hugs ))) to hubby. Lets hope it clears up soon.
And as Annya said - you ain't missing much here. I'm in a very wet Cornwall where we get about 1 hour of bright sky every morning and then it pees down for the rest of the day. MIL home backs onto a granite cliff and the water is just pouring off it and running down into the creek (she lives 50m from the sea).
I can hear running water all the time and my poor bladder just doesn't knwo how the cope! :8855:

morning ladies,running awayto hide ......1 1/2 off .. :eek:
Dread yo think what Pom will say :rolleyes: lol x
Have a good day xxx

Blimey Ann - you really have hit your sweet spot. Very well done :D I have a feeling that Bev might be setting some lines for you when she sees this...........for the first time ever in my memory :8855::8855:

Pom says bleddy well done!!!! :D
As Annya says - you really have hit a great run of weight loss. Long may it continue.
4 weeks in a row with a loss of over a pound is a world record. Gawd knows what punishment to inflict.
I was going to tell you to carry on running round the naghty step carry all the stone tablets of the 10 Commandments.
But that's ever MORE body magic and will probably help the weight loss even further.
But for the sake of the sanity of the rest of us do you think you could manage to keep it to a pound a week please? :8855:
We're all getting very jealous - especially me who is pigging out a the mo on holiday :cry:

All I lost at last night's group was the half pound I put on the week before and I could not face staying as I had the most devastating news of my life yesterday

All I lost at last night's group was the half pound I put on the week before and I could not face staying as I had the most devastating news of my life yesterday

Sorry to hear about your news - is there anything we can help with my lovely?

BCP - ((( Big hugs ))) coming your way. As Annya said, shout up if we can help.

Back