The ressurection! fresh start!

Well I spent the day in town with my friend and did girly shopping and nails day and had an amazing time!

Had my vanilla shake hot with some coffee in and it was delicious!!

Unfourtunatly forgot my bar!! I even sat with my friend in a pasty shop/cafe and only had a black coffee! then she was hungry and went for lunch in macdoanlds nd only had a black coffee once again!

Only had bout 1.25lts of water and coffee so far today but can make that up this evening!!

We were so busy that i barely thought about food!

Was a great first day!!!

So got my bar and soup tonight and can't wait!!

No snealy peak on the scales yet!!

lets see how tomorrow goes!!

Well had my bar around 5.35 and just having a thai chicken soup!!
and I must honestly say the thai chicken soup is the most delcious soup I have ever tasted and i mean it!

I'm not a massive soup lover anyway but that thai taste just like a chicken cuppa soup!

I'm in love!! I hope all the soups and shakes are this yummy!

Well I woke up this morning and I thought I would have a huge carby headache but nothing! I don't even feel the need to stuff my face which is great! just about to have my strawb shake hot for brekkie befroe i head off into town again! see you all in a bit lovelies!!

Yummy strawb shake is scrummy hot with a dcouple of sweetners!

Got mush soup for tea and orange and choc bar for lunch!

Glad to hear youre enjoying the products. Makes life so much easier if you dont have to gag while forcing them down, lol.

just wanted to say loving reading your updates and your hearing your positivity :thankyou:

Hi everyone! thank you for all your lovely comments!

Had my mushroom soup and orange bar and guess what? I loved both of them again!

Also just tested for ketosis and I'm in it already! I'm in total shock!

I'm really worrying about this diet! my body, tastebuds and willpower are loving it!

It almost seems to good to be true!

Went into town again today bought the OH some sexy (altho cheap) clothing and he looks lovely!

We went for lunch in a pub and I had 2 black coffee's while they sat and ate chicken wings smothered in BBQ sauce chips homemade coleslaw and freshly baked bread!

I sat theyre good as gold!! I feel so positive and proud of myself that I can't believe this is the same sarah!!!

I know you will all laugh when I say this but i bought a cheap little babygrow and everytime I think about food or I feel tempted I look at it or think about! it's such a motivating item!!

For once I'm happier more relaxed and i feel incontrol of my life and it's amazing!

I just want to thanks everyone who comments on my diary for your continued support! It means more to me than you can imagine!

Woken up again today in a great mood! gonna have my shake in a bit! got a nice day of housework ahead of me! oh the joy! have a great day!

Your doing so well! Well done hun! Stay in this mind set and your breeze through!

I did a similar thing to you buying a baby grow but I started the diet to get into a wedding dress and I bought the dress I loved cheap on ebay and everytime I wanted to cheat I got the dress out... dont do that now though because my ex cheated on me 3 times and then beat me up (after 8 years, would think u know someone huh?) so I set fire to the dress in our drive way when I left him haha but it did work at the time!

Your doing so well! Well done hun! Stay in this mind set and your breeze through!

I did a similar thing to you buying a baby grow but I started the diet to get into a wedding dress and I bought the dress I loved cheap on ebay and everytime I wanted to cheat I got the dress out... dont do that now though because my ex cheated on me 3 times and then beat me up (after 8 years, would think u know someone huh?) so I set fire to the dress in our drive way when I left him haha but it did work at the time!

Omg what a prick! Sounds like your better off without him hun!

And good on you for burning the dress! i would have ripped it in to bits and stuffed it somewhere he would find very uncomfortable!

Well |I'm havign a tough day today, not sure why still in ketosis but so cold, tired and hungry. I think the last couple of days have caught up with me now!

Sent my OH to the shop to get coke zero (just fancied a different taste from water) and he came back with 4ltrs of pepsi max that I can't drink! I only asked for a can of coke zero! I could of killed him! sily eh?

Morning lovelies!

Woke up in a fantastic mood again! I'm loving this diet and gonna have a sneaky peek on the scales in a min to see if anything has changed! yesterday was hard, so i think I need the boost!

well so far in 3 whole days I've lost (drum roll please)...................................................................................................................................................9lb!

haha thanks! I'm one of those women people love to hate! I lose weight fast and lose it off all the bits first, that most women lose it off last!

I've been pl.aying with the same 5lb for months and havent seen 19's in ages!

Thanks hun, I was cleaning earlier when I noticed my Oh had sellotaped little notes to the cupboards, the fridge and the freezer telling me how gorgeous i am and how proud he is of me!! aint he a cutie pie!

That is absolutely fantastic Sarah. Wish I was one of those women who lost quickly, lol. Youre doing brilliantly, keep it up.

Back