The ressurection! fresh start!

Welcome back hun and what fantastic reasons to stick to it and make yourself the hot bridesmaid that everyone wants to 'bonk' ha ha!!
I have heard a lot of people say the first time doing a VLCD they get a ketosis high and no side effects but when doing it again feel the headaches and things so don't worry it's perfectly normal and just think after another couple of days you'll be on top of the world and already a good few lbs down!
Good luck.
XXX

haha thanks hun, glad to know Im normal in someway! lol

and I hope no one good looking at the wedding wants to bonk me as my fiancee will be there and Im sure he wont be happy about it haha!

Well obviously they can't touch, just look. ha ha!
Then afterwards you two can get down to the official baby making. ha ha!
X

haha! thats if he is in any fit state too! open bar ya see! but atleast he can show me off if i get the weight off!

Yep and how fab will that be looking all stunning in your dress. Can't lose too much tho the bride might be scared you'll look better than her. ha ha!!

ooooh free bar, sounds good!!!

haha shes irish and loves her drink lol! it wouldnt be anything but open bar! its in the isle of wight so has paid extra for our dresses to be fitted 3 days before the wedding as she is also starting exante too :D

and of course ill look better than her! she said that she might get me a hideous dress so i look worse than her, but i said i would go in my undies if she did! lol

wow kissme, well done for getting in to ketosis and i dont think you look 20 stone in your photo's at all. you carry the weight well ;)

wow kissme, well done for getting in to ketosis and i dont think you look 20 stone in your photo's at all. you carry the weight well ;)

thanks hun and those photos were horrnedous and i see every pound! but thank you for your kind comments darling :)

she's great! i used to be her nanny for her eldest daughter and Im god mother to her little boy too! and now Im her bridesmaid! plus I have another pregnant friend whos partner cant be her birthing partner so im gonna be her birthing partner and god mother to her child!

I got a really busy 2011!!!

well yesterday was great, untill 6.30 pm when my fiancee suggested pizza hut for our anniversary, he then realised i was on exante but the seed was planted by then! i only had 3 large slices and some chicken strips but there is loads left and i hate wasting it!!! think I might give it to my mum and brother. they will probs polish it off!

back on it today 100%!

no more excuses now! well until valentines:rolleyes:

xxx

awww kissme, i am the same as you and can never resist pizza and whatever is left over the following day always manages to find my mouth!
have you heard of decarb tablets? they are expensive but for the odd carb treat they work and will keep you in ketosis most of the time ;)

awww kissme, i am the same as you and can never resist pizza and whatever is left over the following day always manages to find my mouth!
have you heard of decarb tablets? they are expensive but for the odd carb treat they work and will keep you in ketosis most of the time ;)

are they they lipotrim ones? i have seen them before i think!

Well money is a bit tight this month but might be able to afford some next time.

I didnt go hugely overboard normally owuld of eaten the whole bloody pizza but what i did eat made me feel bloated and sick and really wasnt worth it! and it was a waste of money as there was 3/4 of each large pizza left (we had a large one each) took them down to my mums straight away and then nearly dropped them as got mauled by my mums puppies!

I wont be doing it again for a long time £30 wasted and i didnt even enjoy it! that just tells me that I'm ready to do this!

oh and an update my delivery never arrived yesterday must be some sort of back log! hope they get delivered today!

You can do it hun, pizza is naughty but nothing you can do about it now so sweep it off, wipe the slate clean and as you say you have already aknowledged it was not worth it so that's brilliant. Go you!!
I have faith in your 100% day today!
XXX

well since that post I have had some very bad news. My poorly cagt who has feline hiv has been laid to rest.

His kidneys had packed in and were causing severe pain in his joints and he had to be put to sleep, so he will never see his mummy thin.

But he is no longer in pain and he is at rest, He fought a long battle and now he is peaceful. Sleep well little one and don't forget we all love you.

Now I just feel sick, tired have a huge headache but can breathe a sigh of relief at the fact i paid a fourtune in treatment, I did the very best I could and without a shadow of a doubt would do it all again.

but i havent had a pack or even a glass of water and really dont feel like eating now.

Ill probably go and lie down for a bit after some tablets.

xxx

awww so sorry to hear about your putty cat! big :grouphugg:.he is out of pain now.
try to have a good sleep and when you wake up then force a shake down :)

Aww Sarah Im so sorry about your cat. It must be some help knowing that you did your best for him though and at least hes not in pain any more.

thanks everyone, couldnt sleep stupid headache, atleast my headache is wearing off now, and gonna have a shake in a min hopefully that will help :)

Well i had a vanilla pack at about 3 (god i love vanilla) and still waiting for my stupid exante, next day delivery my arse!!!

i dont normally get hungry till later on now and have changed my Wi day to a monday! hopefully that will stop weekend binges!!!!

Back