The ressurection! fresh start!

kissme

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I'm sarah I'm 22 (23 tomorrow- 2nd dec) and I start Exante TS on December 3rd.

As you may have read from previous posts that I have been TTC baby #1!

Currently I'm on the Combined pill Ovranette until I lose enough to have a healthy pregnancy.

I also have manic deppression and M.E. So losing weight will also help with all my other conditions. I currently dont work due to all my conditions.

I obviously need to lose this weight quickly before any of my other conditions get worse due to my size.

Feel free to comment I cant wait to start my journey and read all your comments!

Last edited:
So I have sorted out all my shakes soups and bar so I get something different each time!

I cant wait!!!

I didn't keep to my lean meats and veges so far but it is my birthday!!!

Happy bday hun.... good luck with Exante you can do it. If it becomes tough just remind yourself the initial reasons for starting the diet. This will help you to focus. l am gonna brag now ans say am on day 51. x

thank you ladies! I'm so motivated to do it, not just the novelty but true determination and I haven't felt like that in a while!

Im going to be all organised and prepared for tomorrow I cant wait!

Ok so I've mixed up all my packs and portioned them out so it's a pick and mix! I've got my Bayer Ketostix in pride of place on top of the toilet and my shaker and my water bottle all washed dried and ready for the morning. I have no excuses to put off changing my life now.

Tomorrow menu

Toffee fruit and nut bar (B)
Vanilla Shake (L)
Thai Chicken Soup (D)

4 Litre's of chilled water already to go!

Ok so I've done my weight and my measurements and I was absolutley horrified at the measurements!!!!

But here goes!

Bust - 49.5" including boobs
Waist - 47.5"
Hips - 53.5"

Weight - 20st 5lb - 285lb

chilled cold water?! your brave lol. i have all my shakes hot. yum.
good luck. it may seem like you have a long way to go but stick with it and the weight will fall off in no time at all :D

Hi kissme,

Happy belated birthday and good luck!

I lost 30lbs through oct and nov last year on a vlcd and was pregnant by the end of december and I suffer with PCOS so this will help you ttc!!! xxx

Aww thanks hun! thatys exactly what I want to happen! i've vlcd are exceptionally good at making people who have been trying to concieve actually do it!

Thanks for the support hun!

Well after waking up this morning after only 5 hours sleep, I feel pretty rubbish! I got an appointment with my friend to go and see her midwife for her first appointment, Which is exceiting as I'm gonna be the birthing partner and a god mummy again!

So far can't really stomach my shake but I'm not gonna force myself!

On too many diets I have forced my self to eat when not hungry and starve when I am. I'd rather have my 3 packs all in one go than force my self when not hungry!

I need to try to pack in my 4litres of water (Lots of water helps me lose better) without busting for the loo every 5 mins!

Will keep you all updated!

Just thought I would pop by and say good luck with the new plan and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the ultimate goal xxx

Happy b'day for yesterday.

xx

Back