The ressurection! fresh start!

Well just had a lovely cup of green tea :) i always have my green tea with peppermint lol (dunk 2 bags in the cup and reuse them :)) was yummy! was starving before that!

must go and get a water bottle out the fridge in a min!! and I really need to get on with my housework in a bit!!

Well just had a lovely cup of green tea :) i always have my green tea with peppermint lol (dunk 2 bags in the cup and reuse them :)) was yummy! was starving before that!

must go and get a water bottle out the fridge in a min!! and I really need to get on with my housework in a bit!!

Hey sugar!

Have u ever put the peppermint in your choc shakes? I was gunna get some the other day but chickened it! I keep assosiating it with the taste of real tea :p

Come on missy you can do this! Now go get ya duster out an turn up the chooons hehe

speak to ya laters!

xx

Hey sugar!

Have u ever put the peppermint in your choc shakes? I was gunna get some the other day but chickened it! I keep assosiating it with the taste of real tea :p

Come on missy you can do this! Now go get ya duster out an turn up the chooons hehe

speak to ya laters!

xx

LOl i hate mint chocolate! plus i love my shakes just the way they r lol

i get 1 mint tea bag and a plain green tea and dunk until yummy! lol

I'm looking after my friends little boy as he is off poorly so he's keeping me occupied and helping lol! spring cleaning dont ya just love it??

Got everything out of the cupboard so it looks like a bomb has hit it!

have a great day sweetpea!

xx

Well just weighed in and ive lost 8lb since my wi on the 27th whioch isnt too bad!

So my starting weight is 20st 2lb.

will weigh next wednesday!

Keep up the good work, you know you can do it.

Well done
Drink more water ;)

xx

Im finding ok so, Ive done LL in the past so I know it works if you stick to it. (easier said than don though). I have now tried all th shakes and bars and I like them all, but do find that the banana one goes straight through me (as on LL). I hope to set up a diary, hopefully it will be easy. Keep drinking as it will help. Why do you have your 1st shake so late.

Im finding ok so, Ive done LL in the past so I know it works if you stick to it. (easier said than don though). I have now tried all th shakes and bars and I like them all, but do find that the banana one goes straight through me (as on LL). I hope to set up a diary, hopefully it will be easy. Keep drinking as it will help. Why do you have your 1st shake so late.

I have my shakes around 3 hours apart (3pm 6pm 9pm)

As i find i dont feel hungry until later on, id rather have them when hungry than have already had them.

iv only just started to get hungry now in stead of around 6pm i find it easier to do it this way

Added!

Keep up the Fab work mrs!
xxxxxxx

Well done for avoiding the bread! I've joined you on the 7 day challenge and you're a day ahead so keep on going hon!! We can and will do it!! bbx

aww thanks everyone well! well the K fairy visited! haha but i havent even had one shake yet as only just got in!!! so i must pack in my 3 shakes before i go to bed!!

im full of energy and feel great god i love the K fairy!!! xxxx

:D

xx

:eek: no shakes yet? eeeek I can just about manage 12pm hehe

Glad the K fairy has paid u a visit! woooop! heres to the next 6 days!

xxxxx

Back