The ressurection! fresh start!

Evening hun!

So sorry to hear bout your puss! Bless him! as you say at least hes not in pain anymore an well done for not reaching for comfort food!

Thankyou for posting on my diary and for giving me lots of tips! I cant wait till our deliveries come! Its not fair ha!

2011 sounds like its gunna be a fab year for you busy lady!

Speak soon love katie

xxxxx

Haha hopefully it will be sweetpea! speak soon! drop me a message or post anytime!

xxx

Will defo be taking you up on that offer! hehe:p:p:p

xxx

Good Morning Lovelies!

Feeling a bit better today, Plus my packs came which is a bonus!

Well I went to weigh my self this morning and hade been blabbing to everyone that I hadnt weighed since the 5th of december which I found out today was a lie lol!

I was al ittle tipsy on 27th of dec and weighed myself on my Wii lol

So that weight was 20st 10lb :( so I'm back to my starting weight accoring to it grr!

but onwards and downwards, Lets have a good loss this week!

Well ive been mulling it over and i love my wednesday wi so I'm going to stick to wednesday and have my restart starting yesterday as dont want the pizza to hang over me!

Ok so 2 packs down so far and finding it real hard tonight I'm soooo hungry! but I know I have 1 pack left and I can always have another if needs must!

I want the K fairy to come tomorrow or I may just cry! lol

Well day 3 of restart and im still no in ketosis! im normally really quick getting into it and considering i did it for 2 days then haDd slices of pizza and did it again 100% i cant under stand why im not!

anyway I woke up hungry this morning so need to fight it off till this afternoon when i can have a pack! grrr not a happy bunny!

how do i know when i am in ketosis?
do i have to wee one a testing stick to check it, or do i feel it in my body? :D ;)
not sure about that.
xx

how do i know when i am in ketosis?
do i have to wee one a testing stick to check it, or do i feel it in my body? :D ;)
not sure about that.
xx

Hi laura hun, I can tell both ways whether I wee on the ketostix or whether its in my self.

You will feel full of energy and hunger will reduce and your mouth will feel like it has a metalic taste hun.

I have checked for the signals and done a keto test stick and i'm not.

It doesnt normally take me this long to get into it.

Back