The ressurection! fresh start!

Well Wi was alot lower than I expected but after last night munch sabotage I'm not surprised but I lost 9lb in the end :)

Wooop woooop! Well done missy! 9lbs is fantasico!

Keep it up

xx

Mrining missis! Hope your ok and just busy!

Have a fabby day

xxxxx

9lbs is fab - well done

xxx

Kiiiisss meeeee!!!! Hope u r ok flower!! We
miss u xxxx

well i fell off the wagon big style as wasnt really happy with the results i aim too high!

but back on it tomorrow

Welcome back Hun! Missed ya lots! How's restart going?

Xxx

*brushes dust off diary*

Hello darlings, my name is Sarah, I'm a foodaholic and I'm a compulsive re starter!

Not point in saying ill do it again this time because not sure if i will but ill give it my best go!

missed you all!

Thanks Sarah. People keep walking past me on the street coz they dont know me, lol. I love it!

haha its weird that you wouldn't expect to find that a good thing yet when you lose so much it turns into a great thing!!!

you bk on TS or still wwering?

Ive had a hell of a month to be honest. I went from ww to Atkins, couldnt handle the gain so came back to Exante TS. Then moved to WS but have just decided Im going to go back to Atkins and hide the scales, lol. Cant cope with not eating any more.

Ive had a hell of a month to be honest. I went from ww to Atkins, couldnt handle the gain so came back to Exante TS. Then moved to WS but have just decided Im going to go back to Atkins and hide the scales, lol. Cant cope with not eating any more.

well you have done it for so long i cant blame you!

Back