The ressurection! fresh start!

Flush it out!
We love H20
We love H2O
We love H2O!!

XXXX

thanks ladies i need your support but it is so much easier without the OH stuffing his face! headache virtually gone now and feeling a bit more up beat! will need to check the old wee in a bit lol!

Woooop!

Good to have u back! INEED YOU!

Hope the K fairy is with you soon!

Would u like to borrow my OH for 5 days? lol throw 2 kids in for free also!

xxxxxxx

Woooop!

Good to have u back! INEED YOU!

Hope the K fairy is with you soon!

Would u like to borrow my OH for 5 days? lol throw 2 kids in for free also!

xxxxxxx

lol ill take the kids deffo lol how is the OH at washing up? lol

morning chick

woooooooop well done on the K fairy! Ask her to come to me soon!

have a fabby day

xxxxxxxxx

Moving to weight watchers

Hi everyone,

With a heavy heart I must move plans, I really wish i didnt have to but my GP has strongly recommened that I need to move to a different diet. She needs me back on my meds and said a diet of this scale will affect my mental health and I'm only just at the begging of my journey with my illness and thinks that constantly thinking about food and denying myself all food and not taking all my meds will only hinder me in my road to recovery but htinks the plan will be excellent when my mental health is better.

So i'm going over to weight watchers but will still be chatting my lovely exante ladies on here!

See you all soon gorgeous people!

Ahh hun! Were sorry to see you going to WW but like Jo says! Were not going anywhere! We neeed you!

You have to do whats right for you! WW is a fab plan! Do u have an iphone or black berry? They have a free app on there if you do monthly pass an it has a calculator for free!

I wish you all the best with WW You will ace it!

Speak v soon! Dont for get to post your ww diary on here so we can follow u ( an drool at all the yummmo food ha!)

:heartpump: ya lots!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh hun! Were sorry to see you going to WW but like Jo says! Were not going anywhere! We neeed you!

You have to do whats right for you! WW is a fab plan! Do u have an iphone or black berry? They have a free app on there if you do monthly pass an it has a calculator for free!

I wish you all the best with WW You will ace it!

Speak v soon! Dont for get to post your ww diary on here so we can follow u ( an drool at all the yummmo food ha!)

:heartpump: ya lots!

xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hunni! all i have done is eat carb all day! and not one piece of fruit or veg! isnt that terrible lol but its my first day!

ahhh wooop! i bought the calc then 2 months later they bluddy brought a free app out was fumin!!

Good luck hun! It dont matter if ya eat fruit just stick to ya points! Have u been to meeting yet?

xxxx

I found making a 0 point soup got me through the day! It was ace for a little pick me up

xxxxx

WW is fabby hun! U will do fantastically.
It's amazing how much you can eat and still lose.
And I will confirm we are not going anywhere.
Make sure you're not a stranger.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

hows ww going hun xxxx

Back